Guarantee this will make any man cry..

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3485 3485
 mboydii said:
n*gga fu*k you and what you talking about. I don't need no sympathy from you and no one on here. The only crack I was around was the sh*t I was prob sellin to your people's back in the day. I'm not side stepping what I said fu*k YOU. And anybody else who is tripping about that bi*ch dying. Just cause she was a crack head doesn't mean she was your mother. And for the record I haven't begun to talk tough.. Ain't no point in it. It's just everyone want to seem like they are part of something. Have your own life get off the d!cks of n*ggaz who don't give a fu*k about you.
You prob got beef with Bobby Brown too. Ole sensitive a.ss n*gga.
For the record, I might have sold your moms that same sh*t, that got Whitney is the situation she's in right now, back in the days.

[pic - click to view]

I'm not even with no e beef. I don't even know you. ~mboydii~
Pop sh*t appologize a.ss n*gga

You already showed how pus*y you were now your back at it again. You say "A SPECIAL fu*k YOU TO ANY n*gga ON BX" and now you wanna say im on your d!ck cause I called your hoecake a.ss out.. Go suck your wifes d!ck u scary a.ss n*gga.. Don't contradict yourself and you won't get your punk a.ss called out you backtracking f*ggot..

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 02-20-2012 at 02:56 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #82
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
$583 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Knowledgeable said:
This f*ggot copping a plea then comes right back and starts talking sh*t again. Eat a d!ck you worthless f*ggot. You can't even troll right
BOBBY KRISTINA IS THAT YOU? PULL YOUR SKIRT DOWN bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '09        #83
space
space
Some f*ggots don't even know when they've been sonned fu*k it let'em play in the fire alone. That's dedicated to all bi*ch n*ggas. The real n*ggas here know who they are. Much respect fellas..

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 02-20-2012 at 03:09 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #84
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,340 | Props total: 11061 11061

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #85
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
Some f*ggots don't even know when they've been sonned.. fu*k it let'em paly in the fire alone. That's dedicated to all bi*ch n*ggas. The real n*ggas here know who they are. Much respect fellas..
So let me get this straight. Your a real n*gga because your crying over a crack head bi*ch that indirectly k!lled herself from drugs just cause she could sing. Your a real n*gga because you said some sh*t about a n*ggaz wife. Oh, your a real n*gga because you got project kids, flipping on a dirty mattress in your AVI.
n*gga YOUS A bi*ch. Most likely always been one. 99% chance you was raised by one, thats if you had a pops in your household. You aleready made it clear, that your moms smoked that sh*t, and that was the connection you had with Whitney Houston. 99.9% chance you gonna die a bi*ch a.ss n*gga, too.
The irony is that you are so caught up with trying to sound like everyone elses goofy a.ss crying about her that you sound foolish. For the record, I wasnt even speaking to you. You fell for the bictchassn*gga bait and took it.
In closing, HOW THE fu*k CAN ANYONE CARE ABOUT SOMEONE THAT NEVER GAVE A fu*k ABOUT THEM. The way you acting, you prob gonna get her name TATTOOED on ya b00ty.
If she was paying your rent, gave your kids a scholarship to school. n*gga, even if you had your first kid to her CD I can kinda see it. You crying because a random black person died, that had something in common with you mother CRACK ABUSE.
 6 years ago '09        #86
space
space
Is this muthafu*ka still typing long a.ss paragraphs to me? Who said I was talking to him..So if i fell for the bait I guess you did to huh? the irony.. His comebacks are mad childish. No substance just "crack head this and crack head that"..:,:You call tell the f*ggot is probably white or another race to, because of his continued use of the "RANDOM BLACK PERSON" saying. We knew she was black. Why is that such an emphasis on her race. Seems to me like the f*ggots wife wears the pants and runs things so he's compelled to get the last word over the internet so that he can somehow reclaim his manhood.. Keep getting strapon fu*ked you dirty worthelss piece of sh*t. I'm done giving your attention seeking a.ss my attention. You've got d!cks to suck. Get on your job.. Sonning a retard is no fun. Goodbye bi*ch n*gga..Oops i mean wigga..:finger:

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 02-20-2012 at 03:38 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #87
Nza 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 7 7
Yo same here. That film was dope! Seen it last night

Hare Krishna said:
JUST WATCHED THE BODYGUARD FOR THE FIRST TIME

SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL
 6 years ago '05        #88
Tr1angleOffense 4 heat pts
space
space
$982 | Props total: 793 793
r.i.p
 6 years ago '09        #89
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
I guess I got a little too personal for knowledgable! Its funny how n*ggas want to speak about someone being gay or strap ons. Like I said and stand by my comments. fu*k Whitney Houston and everyone on BX talking like its their Aunt and sh*t. death ISNT COOL, but she brought that sh*t on.
 6 years ago '10        #90
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 mboydii said:
I guess I got a little too personal for knowledgable! Its funny how n*ggas want to speak about someone being gay or strap ons. Like I said and stand by my comments. fu*k Whitney Houston and everyone on BX talking like its their Aunt and sh*t. death ISNT COOL, but she brought that sh*t on.
Doesn't mean you had to say that.

Last edited by kennboy1; 02-20-2012 at 04:19 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now