Guarantee this will make any man cry..

most viewed right now
 58
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 40
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-20-2012, 02:40 AM         #61
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
if dolly parton died none of u f*ggots would cry and she wrote the damn song. b-o-o h-o-o

[pic - click to view]


n*gga fu*k dolly parton
 02-20-2012, 02:45 AM         #62
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
The ending tore me to pieces bro. It was so sad when they put her song on and you heard her voice..It hit me that she was really gone then and on the part in the song where she says "So goodbye please don't cry"..WOW..That did it for me...I know that she's in a better place now..My heart goes out to her daughter and bobby brown and the rest of her family..
yup, as soon as that part came...her death became more real to me..i was literally just like this


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #63
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,194 | Props total: 3490 3490
 beast mode said:
yet the n*gga is still breathing and Whitney's not

He's still weakminded that was your entire point...Lots of people are dead. People in your own family are and he's still breathing. So what..fu*k outta here already..


Last edited by Knowledgeable; 02-20-2012 at 02:51 AM..
 02-20-2012, 04:11 AM         #64
1337_ONE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no, she did it to herself.
 6 years ago '10        #65
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,169 | Props total: 8206 8206
Whats with all this military timing sh*t? Just pick up the casket, n*gga always wanna turn a funeral into a marching band show. I hate black weddings where they do this sh*t too
 6 years ago '09        #66
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$586 | Props total: 1240 1240
fu*k that crack head. everyone talking about her like she Rosa Parks or some sh*t. Keep things in proper perspective. She was a singer that like to party a little too much. She wasnt the best to do it?
 6 years ago '10        #67
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 mboydii said:
fu*k that crack head. everyone talking about her like she Rosa Parks or some sh*t. Keep things in proper perspective. She was a singer that like to party a little too much. She wasnt the best to do it?
Watch your MOUTH!!! Seriously, what's up with bx, why y'all disrespecting the dead? I don't care if her death didn't effect you, chill!

Do you want someone to do that at your funeral?


Last edited by kennboy1; 02-20-2012 at 12:12 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #68
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$586 | Props total: 1240 1240
 kennboy1 said:
Watch your MOUTH!!! Seriously, what's up with bx, why y'all disrespecting the dead? I don't care if her death didn't effect you, chill!

Do you want someone to do that at your funeral?
Fuzuck you. You bi*ch a.ss nig. I dont give a fu*k what they do at my funeral. WAS YOU fu*kING THAT bi*ch. WAS SHE PAYING A CAR NOTE OR UTILITIES FOR YOU? Yall n*ggaz is bi*ches. Yall dont even know her. Black people showing her more love then they own family. fu*k her and everyone that went to her funeral that wasnt related to her.
AND A SPECIAL fu*k U TO ANY n*gga ONBX THAT CRIED OVER THIS BULLsh*t. fu*k THAT CRACKHEAD HOE

OLE RALPH TREVAND a.ss n*gga. SIPPING THAT SENSITIVITY JUICE
 6 years ago '09        #69
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,194 | Props total: 3490 3490
 mboydii said:
Fuzuck you. You bi*ch a.ss nig. I dont give a fu*k what they do at my funeral. WAS YOU fu*kING THAT bi*ch. WAS SHE PAYING A CAR NOTE OR UTILITIES FOR YOU? Yall n*ggaz is bi*ches. Yall dont even know her. Black people showing her more love then they own family. fu*k her and everyone that went to her funeral that wasnt related to her.
AND A SPECIAL fu*k U TO ANY n*gga ONBX THAT CRIED OVER THIS BULLsh*t. fu*k THAT CRACKHEAD HOE

OLE RALPH TREVAND a.ss n*gga. SIPPING THAT SENSITIVITY JUICE


Eat a d!ck you trolling a.ss n*gga.. We know your a troll you f*ggot. You'd p!ss and sh*t all over yourself if one of these n*gga approached your hoe a.ss. It's easy to pop sh*t over the net you bi*ch n*gga.. Grow some balls and go out in public and talk that sh*t. You'll get your a.ss beat the fu*k up. Coward a.ss fu*k boy..
 02-20-2012, 01:17 PM         #70
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why should i cry? the bi*ch never gave me any of her mills plus she a drug addict
 6 years ago '04        #71
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,714 | Props total: 11404 11404
dudes really hold the casket on their shoulders, sh*ts tough.

goat song
 6 years ago '09        #72
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$586 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Knowledgeable said:
Eat a d!ck you trolling a.ss n*gga.. We know your a troll you f*ggot. You'd p!ss and sh*t all over yourself if one of these n*gga approached your hoe a.ss. It's easy to pop sh*t over the net you bi*ch n*gga.. Grow some balls and go out in public and talk that sh*t. You'll get your a.ss beat the fu*k up. Coward a.ss fu*k boy..
n*gga fu*k you.
For the record I give as much of a fu*k about her as I do you. You crying about a bi*ch that wouldn't cry for you. Listen to what your saying. Is one of your ovaries sore from what I said. Go in public, n*gga you couldn't see my wife. Let alone me. Even my wife is laughing about all this goofy sh*t. You the type n*gga, probably taking picture of your self, in your draws with a gun pointing it at yourself in the mirror a.ss n*gga. Go put that on facebook and get off my d!ck. Do us all a favor, put it to you head and pull the trigger. Eat a bowl of baby d!cks and masterbate to Whitney Houston some more.


Last edited by mboydii; 02-20-2012 at 01:59 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #73
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,194 | Props total: 3490 3490
 mboydii said:
n*gga fu*k you.
For the record I give as much of a fu*k about her as I do you. You crying about a bi*ch that wouldn't cry for you. Listen to what your saying. Is one of your ovaries sore from what I said. Go in public, n*gga you couldn't see my wife. Let alone me. Even my wife is laughing about all this goofy sh*t. You the type n*gga, probably taking picture of your self, in your draws with a gun pointing it at yourself in the mirror a.ss n*gga. Do us all a favor, put it to you head and pull the trigger. Eat a bowl of baby d!cks and masterbate to Whitney Houston some more.


This f*ggot a.ss boy mad at the world cause his wh0ore a.ss mother told him she wished she would have swallowed him Your pain is obvious bi*ch n*gga so that's why you troll the internet.. fu*k you and your wife. I'd p!ss on that bi*ch and make you watch. Keep trolling you f*ggot... Go jump off your nearest bridge and take you piece of sh*t wife with you..:finger:
 6 years ago '09        #74
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,194 | Props total: 3490 3490
 mboydii said:
n*gga fu*k you.
For the record I give as much of a fu*k about her as I do you. You crying about a bi*ch that wouldn't cry for you. Listen to what your saying. Is one of your ovaries sore from what I said. Go in public, n*gga you couldn't see my wife. Let alone me. Even my wife is laughing about all this goofy sh*t. You the type n*gga, probably taking picture of your self, in your draws with a gun pointing it at yourself in the mirror a.ss n*gga. Go put that on facebook and get off my d!ck. Do us all a favor, put it to you head and pull the trigger. Eat a bowl of baby d!cks and masterbate to Whitney Houston some more.

bi*ch n*gga had to edit his post.. Couldn't figure out what to say the first time around huh d!ck eater.. Go choke on an aids infested d!ck you E thugging coward a.ss girl..
 6 years ago '09        #75
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$586 | Props total: 1240 1240
Bro listen to what your saying. You wouldn't even speak to me like that if you knew me. And my a.ssumption is I'm not the hardest n*gga on here. Troll. I have post like 8 times in 3 years. It's funny how the bi*ches of n*gga talk the strongest. My only point was how the fu*k you care about someone who isn't, doesn't want to be, and will never be your people's. n*gga listen to that sh*t. You must have a CRACK HEAD MOMS OR SOME sh*t. Trust, u would be bumping into a bad day bumping into me in the 614.
 6 years ago '09        #76
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,194 | Props total: 3490 3490
 mboydii said:
Bro listen to what your saying. You wouldn't even speak to me like that if you knew me. And my a.ssumption is I'm not the hardest n*gga on here. Troll. I have post like 8 times in 3 years. It's funny how the bi*ches of n*gga talk the strongest. My only point was how the fu*k you care about someone who isn't, doesn't want to be, and will never be your people's. n*gga listen to that sh*t. You must have a CRACK HEAD MOMS OR SOME sh*t. Trust, u would be bumping into a bad day bumping into me in the 614.

:rant: n*gga fu*k you and the hole you came though...Nobody would wanna bump into mr tough guy who takes out time to post on a messageboard about someone and something he cares nothing about? fu*k outta here f*ggot. n*gga you ain't bulit like that and if you were it's still fu*k you. Your hoe a.ss the one came on here disrespecting n*ggas and now you want sympathy by saying 'MY ONLY POINT..blah, blah blah" .. Ol' explaining a.ss n*gga... fu*k your explanation bi*ch. Your moms is the one who must have been a crackhead cause it seems like her loser a.ss son is hitting the pipe the way he's poppin sh*t over the net.. You better leave that sh*t alone fu*k boy.
 6 years ago '09        #77
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$586 | Props total: 1240 1240
I'm not even with no e beef. I don't even know you. Really don't care. I share the same feelings about WH. Hard to give a fu*k about a n*gga or bi*ch who isn't kicking in to my situation
 6 years ago '09        #78
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$586 | Props total: 1240 1240
n*gga fu*k you and what you talking about. I don't need no sympathy from you and no one on here. The only crack I was around was the sh*t I was prob sellin to your people's back in the day. I'm not side stepping what I said fu*k YOU. And anybody else who is tripping about that bi*ch dying. Just cause she was a crack head doesn't mean she was your mother. And for the record I haven't begun to talk tough.. Ain't no point in it. It's just everyone want to seem like they are part of something. Have your own life get off the d!cks of n*ggaz who don't give a fu*k about you.
You prob got beef with Bobby Brown too. Ole sensitive a.ss n*gga.
For the record, I might have sold your moms that same sh*t, that got Whitney is the situation she's in right now, back in the days.
 6 years ago '09        #79
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,194 | Props total: 3490 3490
 mboydii said:
I'm not even with no e beef. I don't even know you. Really don't care. I share the same feelings about WH. Hard to give a fu*k about a n*gga or bi*ch who isn't kicking in to my situation


This f*ggot copping a plea then comes right back and starts talking sh*t again. Eat a d!ck you worthless f*ggot. You can't even troll right
 02-20-2012, 02:49 PM         #80
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ u n*ggas
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy