UCLA - Blu & Madlib (official album stream via bandcamp)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2012, 01:12 AM         #21
JetsFool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is nice im feelin it.
 6 years ago '06        #22
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
Madlib gave him some bullsh*t

and I can understand why
 6 years ago '04        #23
dumherb 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 0 0
can i get a link please??
 6 years ago '09        #24
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 ballergenetics said:
ban this fu*kin' f*ggot. it's a virius..
 epik93 said:
here guys.
madlib's very own production.
mediafire link below. :cool-smiley-009:
That's not cool if you're trying to hit someone with a virus you sure as fu*k do not want to do it to Blu fans.. they have nothing of value if they like an untalented, ungrateful scumbag like him as an artist. This sh*t sounds like it was recorded through one of those soup can walkie talkies

[pic - click to view]

fu*k it, Blu fans deserve to get their sh*t repo'd for posting that garbage here, even at 2am. I made a forum specifically for Blu fans and his garage a.ss music but I can't find the link to it
 6 years ago '09        #25
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 ballergenetics said:
yet your pathetic a.ss manages to post hate in another thread about a rapper you doesn't like (@3:49AM).
It's 3am and I just happened to see this on the front page. I don't go out of my way looking to find Blu threads, they find me. And it pains me to see someone selling garbage for $15 and people standing up for him.. if Joe Budden did this sh*t he would get a ton of sh*t from his fans. But Blu does it and people let it pass
 6 years ago '06        #26
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
 ballergenetics said:
yet your pathetic a.ss manages to post hate in another thread about a rapper you doesn't like (@3:49AM).
 02-19-2012, 04:12 AM         #27
JetsFool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
he's throwin' sh*t out there, & tryin' to make a couple bucks off it. it ain't like it's up on livemixtapes or datpiff.com. sh*t's on his own little blog. regardless....you're a big fan of a rapper with easy gimmicks. he promotes peace (ridiculously), and he doesn't take him self seriously (& in turn makes a mockery of hip hop). that's the kind of sh*t to go out and support though right ? I don't even think you're dumb. you obviously know better. stop posting predictable post after predictable post in threads about rappers you hate. I'm guilty of it with lil b too, but they're alot more "based god" threads to deal with on the regular than blu threads. sometimes I slip up.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '11        #28
epik93 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 162 162
 ballergenetics said:
ban this fu*kin' f*ggot. it's a virius..
wtf, yo. that wasn't a virus....
i rip it from his bandcamp, strictly from it.
track by track.

if it was a virus, i would have hella a lot more people complainin from lookin' at the download numbers.
 02-19-2012, 02:01 PM         #29
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did he delete it or something? what the fu*k?
 6 years ago '10        #30
GoldenBoi92 
space
space
$153 | Props total: 64 64
aye can a n*gga get a link?
 6 years ago '04        #31
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 1292 1292
link?
 6 years ago '08        #32
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
props
 6 years ago '06        #33
Affectz 132 heat pts132
space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 4562 4562
where the link tho
 02-19-2012, 02:19 PM         #34
Lyriceater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Going to check this out later. I'm not expecting something good though, Blu hasn't been the same lately.
 6 years ago '04        #35
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
it was dope link was taken down though.

*edit* link is down but the one son uploaded is NOT a virus atleast not on My macbook pro album is nice Not the biggest blu fan but Im vibing to it

Last edited by KidKingGoD; 02-19-2012 at 04:06 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #36
youngjersh14 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
 ballergenetics said:
he's throwin' sh*t out there, & tryin' to make a couple bucks off it. it ain't like it's up on livemixtapes or datpiff.com. sh*t's on his own little blog. regardless....you're a big fan of a rapper with easy gimmicks. he promotes peace (ridiculously), and he doesn't take him self seriously (& in turn makes a mockery of hip hop). that's the kind of sh*t to go out and support though right ? I don't even think you're dumb. you obviously know better. stop posting predictable post after predictable post in threads about rappers you hate. I'm guilty of it with lil b too, but they're alot more "based god" threads to deal with on the regular than blu threads. sometimes I slip up.
You need a motherfu*kin hug son
 02-19-2012, 07:15 PM         #37
IIDoubleJII  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KARAMUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuUU
 6 years ago '10        #38
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 youngjersh14 said:
You need a motherfu*kin hug son
Nah, that lucha libre masked f*ggot keeps trolling in every blu thread like his opinion holds more weight than everybody's else's. Ppl fear what they dont understand, and this f*ggot been acting like he got a fist up his a.ss ever since he seen people on BX mention that Below the Heavens was a classic. this dude has to be 16 cuz man cuz if u aint
 02-19-2012, 07:58 PM         #39
JetsFool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Donny D said:
Nah, that lucha libre masked f*ggot keeps trolling in every blu thread like his opinion holds more weight than everybody's else's. Ppl fear what they dont understand, and this f*ggot been acting like he got a fist up his a.ss ever since he seen people on BX mention that Below the Heavens was a classic. this dude has to be 16 cuz man cuz if u aint
its funny, i only seem to see him in either a thread about blu (hating on him) or a dre beats thread (tellin everone who dont got them are poor)

so he hates blu and thinks dre beats are the dopest headphones ever
who gives a fu*k what he thinks?
 6 years ago '10        #40
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 JetsFool said:
its funny, i only seem to see him in either a thread about blu (hating on him) or a dre beats thread (tellin everone who dont got them are poor)

so he hates blu and thinks dre beats are the dopest headphones ever
who gives a fu*k what he thinks?
Dont forget about about the Lil B and Brian Pumper threads. As long as they spread "peace and positivity" he can look past everything else and make them his role models. I cant even laugh at this dude. He's too pathetic to laugh at
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy