Not only is LeBron the frontrunner for MVP, he's having one of the greatest seasons in NBA history

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #141
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Nate187um said:
so far

HIS ENTIRE CAREER SUPPORTS THIS

[pic - click to view]

Well that shirts kind of flawed.

No1 expected him to win a ring before 2008. THen you look at how long it took kidd and Dirk to win theirs.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 02-19-2012 at 05:14 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #142
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Cambury said:
who wouldn't pass it to the greater player...that being Wade. He would win 3 rings wit wade and will never be greater than wade
what has wade accomplished without pat riley as coach & shaq? I'll wait.
 6 years ago '07        #143
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,387 | Props total: 13047 13047
 portis187 said:
what has wade accomplished without pat riley as coach & shaq? I'll wait.
did u think it was actually a clever question to ask what he accomplished as a rookie and in 2 rebuilding years? i bet u really thought u had something there, didn't u?

6 years ago '08        #144
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 joshdogg26 said:
did u think it was actually a clever question to ask what he accomplished as a rookie and in 2 rebuilding years? i bet u really thought u had something there, didn't u?

6 years ago '08        #145
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:

Well since wade is the GOAT how can he let his team win a chip then 3 of the next 4 years get bounced in the first round & 1 of those years go 15-67 Lebron is the best player on the heat. I don't know how you and fatberry can say otherwise.
 02-19-2012, 05:19 PM         #146
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
25, 11, 8 tonight the king going for that 3rd mvp he's only 27 btw
 6 years ago '07        #147
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,387 | Props total: 13047 13047
 portis187 said:
Well since wade is the GOAT how can he let his team win a chip then 3 of the next 4 years fet bounced in the first round & 1 of those years go 15-67 Lebron is the best player on the heat. I don't know how you and fatberry say otherwise.
u asked a question with a qualifier that eliminated half of his career like u were really onto something though

they year we were 15-67 he played at 50% and only for half of the season. also, pat and shaq were still there, i wonder why they couldn't just suddenly make us win anyway without wade's greatness :hmm:

the following 2 years we won 43 and 47 games with a band of misfits never intended to be anything other than expiring contracts in 2010. so basically he put up regular season numbers, carried a team to the playoffs and didn't win a championship. being a bron stan, that should sound pretty familiar to u. especially since the celtics team we lost to also eliminated the cavs. so if wade was expected to win that series i guess u must not hold bron to his same standard.
 6 years ago '11        #148
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 930 930
everybody just need to put the hate aside and just say he is having a great season...

jus sayin
 02-19-2012, 05:24 PM         #149
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
25, 11, 8 tonight the king going for that 3rd mvp he's only 27 btw
People always bringing up age and sh*t

Rose only 23 so your point
 6 years ago '05        #150
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
shortened lockout season
 02-19-2012, 05:27 PM         #151
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newmember11 said:
People always bringing up age and sh*t

Rose only 23 so your point
just saying he has a lot of time to get more. not using age like how rose stans use it with that youngest MVP ever sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #152
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
u asked a question with a qualifier that eliminated half of his career like u were really onto something though

they year we were 15-67 he played at 50% and only for half of the season. also, pat and shaq were still there, i wonder why they couldn't just suddenly make us win anyway without wade's greatness :hmm:

the following 2 years we won 43 and 47 games with a band of misfits never intended to be anything other than expiring contracts in 2010. so basically he put up regular season numbers, carried a team to the playoffs and didn't win a championship. being a bron stan, that should sound pretty familiar to u. especially since the celtics team we lost to also eliminated the cavs. so if wade was expected to win that series i guess u must not hold bron to his same standard.
I'm not. Since Everyone on here says wade is better then bron I hold wade to a higher level. After they won the finals the following yr they get swept by the bulls, then in '09 they lose to the hawks. And in '10 they lost to the celtics. Lebron would have not got swepted by the bulls in '07 or lose to the hawks in '08 with his misfits in clevland those years. Wades supposed to be the best player in the nba, He's supposed to make his players better no matter who they are. Just like kobe did with smush & kwame.........................
 6 years ago '04        #153
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
it's the city of Miami.... we are used to having players who are absolutely amazing during the regular season...

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2012, 05:45 PM         #154
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
what does it mean though? Like is he a better shooter than Durant and Kobe now? I have been missing alot of NBA this season...

fg% doesn't mean hot many jump shots you made, it means how many shots you make period, minus shots you were fouled on. There is no jump shot %, that I know of, so of course it doesn't mean he's a better shooter than Durant. Now Kobe....thats a different story. I think his 3 pt fg% is higher, both are over a good # of attempts.

lebrons stats are stupid good. He's like a walking triple double, only to me negated by the fact that sometimes open shooters dont make their shots. and he's probably going to be on the all-defense 1st team. please tell me a player, any player, who is getting those points, rebounds, a.ssist, and steals. NOBODY. on the part that he controls, he does his part. always has, minus probably 10 games in his career. winning a ring is a TEAM thing. Jordan didn't score every point, grab every board, or defend every player. kerr, hodges, and toni K, hit PLENTY of 3's.
 02-19-2012, 05:46 PM         #155
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yea, Miami Heat fans SUCK (the ones in Miami) Late to games, late back from halftime, and leave early.

they dont deserve it. smh. New York fans are there, even when the knicks are losing. even when they sucked. when detroit had a good team, the pistons fans were they heavy, every victory.
 6 years ago '10        #156
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
most overrated n*gga in the history of the Nba

n*ggas on percentage???? lmaaaaooooo this n*gga shots all dunks & layups. n*ggas k!ll me with that sh*t. fu*k OUTTA HERE. WIN 2 SHIPS THEN TALK.
 02-19-2012, 05:52 PM         #157
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bart Pimpson said:
most overrated n*gga in the history of the Nba

n*ggas on percentage???? lmaaaaooooo this n*gga shots all dunks & layups. n*ggas k!ll me with that sh*t. fu*k OUTTA HERE. WIN 2 SHIPS THEN TALK.
here we go again
 02-19-2012, 05:55 PM         #158
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bart Pimpson said:
n*ggas on percentage???? lmaaaaooooo this n*gga shots all dunks & layups
remind u of someone??

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #159
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Cheeze said:
here we go again
Lebron averages as many shots at the rim as Dwight Howard does (6.7 per game). He doesn't take any mid range shots (3.7 shots per game between 3-16 feet from the basket.

He takes a lot of long jumpers and that's really it.. And it's not like he's even hitting them at a high percentage.

The fact that Lebron shoots 77% when he's at the rim and they account for a large proportion of his shot attempts is a huge reason why his FG% is what it is.
 6 years ago '04        #160
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,490 | Props total: 720 720
Id go with Kevin Love... dude is beasting EVERY night Mr. Double Double
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy