Not only is LeBron the frontrunner for MVP, he's having one of the greatest seasons in NBA history

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2012, 11:10 AM         #101
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Horrible team

Best record in the NBA how many times? Teams don't change overnight that team was good. The problem was the way they played wasn't going to work in the playoffs. LeBron holding the ball for 20 seconds each possession didn't allow anyone else to be productive.
 6 years ago '11        #102
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 joshdogg26 said:
i guess reggie miller >>> jordan cuz he was a better outside shooter according to some of u.

i mean, do u know how u sound? the guy is never going to be the greatest outside shooter, but he's proven to be at least capable. before it was "oh he's a pus*y he'll never get a post game" now he leads the league in FG% on post ups and is shooting 55% as a perimeter player, and ur complaining because he plays to his strengths and takes good shots, saying "why doesn't he take dumber, less efficient shots where he's less dangerous?"

u r arguing directly in favor of stupid basketball.
this
 02-19-2012, 11:15 AM         #103
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Horrible team

Best record in the NBA how many times? Teams don't change overnight that team was good. The problem was the way they played wasn't going to work in the playoffs. LeBron holding the ball for 20 seconds each possession didn't allow anyone else to be productive.
lebron is the only player in history to lead his team in points, rebounds, a.ssists, steals, blocks for 2 consecutive seasons (09 and 2010)........................he was carrying them thru the regular season

and then smart coaches in the playoffs singled him out and his team couldnt help do sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #104
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 P. Dedos said:
back to back best records in the NBA then lebron james leaves the team and they go on to set NBA records for Losses in a row and then got #1 pick overall in the draft

ya great "Team" they got over there alright :rolleyes: bum a.ss Mo Williams was the best player they got lebron for 7 years. what a tragedy
how about that team was built around one player, obviously if u take away the player that means it would fall apart. Only time a team was built around a player and not a coach's system. dude just wasn't good enough to carry them but I bet had Kobe been on that cavs team the spurs would have lost that's series
 6 years ago '07        #105
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
lebron is the only player in history to lead his team in points, rebounds, a.ssists, steals, blocks for 2 consecutive seasons (09 and 2010)........................he was carrying them thru the regular season

and then smart coaches in the playoffs singled him out and his team couldnt help do sh*t
he singled himself out...how Mo put up 20 in da first half and u get so jealous he only scores two points cuz u doin the dumbest sh*t ever
 02-19-2012, 11:21 AM         #106
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
how about that team was built around one player, obviously if u take away the player that means it would fall apart. Only time a team was built around a player and not a coach's system. dude just wasn't good enough to carry them but I bet had Kobe been on that cavs team the spurs would have lost that's series
put kobe on that cavs team and lebron on that lakers team...............................would kobe even win the division lebron and phil and pau and bynum would win 75 games easy and 3peat..........no one disputes this
 6 years ago '11        #107
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 The Bully said:
@the thought of any woman letting fatbury slide his little sausage into them. nikka says he has a daughter but the poor thing must be adopted. no chick is letting that fat fukk hit raw. NO CHICK. unless he roofied her drink and r*ped her of course....is that what you did fat boy?

fat boy?

ohhhh fat boy?

is that what you did fat boy?
 6 years ago '09        #108
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2777 2777
 The Bully said:
@the thought of any woman letting fatbury slide his little sausage into them. nikka says he has a daughter but the poor thing must be adopted. no chick is letting that fat fukk hit raw. NO CHICK. unless he roofied her drink and r*ped her of course....is that what you did fat boy?

fat boy?

ohhhh fat boy?

02-19-2012, 11:33 AM         #109
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
back to back best records in the NBA then lebron james leaves the team and they go on to set NBA records for Losses in a row and then got #1 pick overall in the draft

ya great "Team" they got over there alright :rolleyes: bum a.ss Mo Williams was the best player they got lebron for 7 years. what a tragedy
Im on your side for this argument but come on. LeBron leaving was huge because they were built around him specifically. Without a player like him and no time to replace him of course they were going to be horrible. The difference between that team vs the Bulls after Jordan left was the didn't have a Pippen. But the way LeBron played wouldn't of allowed for one anyway.
 6 years ago '04        #110
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 The Bully said:

fat boy?

ohhhh fat boy?

6 years ago '10        #111
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Cambury said:
Man it ain't about who getting more pus*y...this is a therapy session. Your envious becuz ur pink, that is why u have so much hate in ur heart. Ur man is so small u jus ant satisfy women, I want u to kno that I do this fuk these bi*ches for me I fu*kem for the unfortunate dudes like u.
you so hurt you trying to paint me as a white boy

The Bully said:

fat boy?

ohhhh fat boy?

the only thing that fat n*gga is probably allowed to do is eat the box
 6 years ago '11        #112
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 419 419
 Cambury said:
Kobe wouldn't even be in the finals if he was on that Cavs team.
 6 years ago '07        #113
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
you so hurt you trying to paint me as a white boy

the only thing that fat n*gga is probably allowed to do is eat the box
you are white, damn u borderline denyin ya race
 6 years ago '07        #114
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 The Bully said:

fat boy?

ohhhh fat boy?

U da type of n*gga that if boxden had a meet and greet ur a.ss would see me and be like "nah its muffin man its just jokes, dont take the internet serious" I suggest u jus dont make it known who u r cuz I wuld beat da breaks off u
 6 years ago '10        #115
space
space
 Cambury said:
you are white, damn u borderline denyin ya race
I'm black you dumb sack of sh*t

you think its only white boys that be roastin your tubby a.ss?
 6 years ago '07        #116
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
I'm black you dumb sack of sh*t

you think its only white boys that be roastin your tubby a.ss?
hahaha n*gga dont wanna be white hahahahahahahahah
 6 years ago '07        #117
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 The Bully said:
fatbury is the type of nikka to tell a chick "i love you sooo much" while eating her out, then she just laughs and farts in his face
hahahahaha
 6 years ago '10        #118
space
space
 The Bully said:
fatbury is the type of nikka to tell a chick "i love you sooo much" while eating her out, then she just laughs and farts in his face
 6 years ago '06        #119
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 The Bully said:
 6 years ago '11        #120
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 419 419
 The Bully said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy