Not only is LeBron the frontrunner for MVP, he's having one of the greatest seasons in NBA history

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
148 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
 Cambury said:
the only thing I say we can all agree with is Lebron is a frontrunner.
The only thing you agree on is extra cheese on your nachos ya fat fu*k.
 6 years ago '06        #62
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
Bron please get this ring!! ....he is making it look easy tho... I mean he playing the best players in the world and dwarfing them lol
 02-19-2012, 06:37 AM         #63
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i told these n*ggas this is one of those generational seasons that come along once every 20 or 30 years..........and its gonna be capped off with a championship

lotta haters in here bringing up playoffs, kobe, etc. when this is about regular season MVP.........u know ur great when ppl just dont care bout what u do in the regular season anymore.........MVP's are expected

btw lebron is 2nd all time to jordan in career player efficiency in reg season and playoffs

the king
 6 years ago '06        #64
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
I see the usual suspects are at it again..hating on LeBron like that sh*t is their 9 to 5..

Blubber Neck..aka the fat fudge packer is doing his usual thing..

pus*yfiend ..got his pants down fiending for Kobe to bang his pus*y out..ol hermaphrodite a.ss n*gga..

This Grownmanj character is just a fu*kin idiot..

Pure comedy in this thread..Joshdogg and Bully bodying n*ggas as usual...just another day at the "hate LeBron office.."
 6 years ago '07        #65
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Veno da Don said:
yeah but he is also

A better ball handler, a better passer, better on the glass, a better/equal defender...

So how are those players that much more "skilled?", its one thing to be athletic and your game consist of just being able to jump higher and run faster that is not LeBron James.

He is the best basketball player on the planet. Only two knocks are the lack of the ring and that clutch k!ller instinct.

Don't minimize his "skills"
He isn't a better ball handler than Kobe and he is only a more willing passer. Lebron piks up his dribble at the slightest pressure.
 6 years ago '06        #66
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Can't hate on the man.. He's having perhaps the best season by any NBA player.. Thats real
 6 years ago '07        #67
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Budala said:
The only thing you agree on is extra cheese on your nachos ya fat fu*k.
two things I know: 1. You are a pink person, yuck. 2. You can't satisfy a woman.
 02-19-2012, 09:09 AM         #68
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
He isn't a better ball handler than Kobe
 6 years ago '07        #69
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
i told these n*ggas this is one of those generational seasons that come along once every 20 or 30 years..........and its gonna be capped off with a championship

lotta haters in here bringing up playoffs, kobe, etc. when this is about regular season MVP.........u know ur great when ppl just dont care bout what u do in the regular season anymore.........MVP's are expected

btw lebron is 2nd all time to jordan in career player efficiency in reg season and playoffs

the king
how do you feel about him having this season playing beside two other potential hall of gamers? I think his season is special only because that team is special.
 6 years ago '07        #70
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
why not quote the whole thing????

Whenever lebron feels a tiny bit pressure he picks up his dribble.
 6 years ago '10        #71
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Cambury said:
two things I know: 1. You are a pink person, yuck. 2. You can't satisfy a woman.
too easy
 6 years ago '07        #72
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Cheeze said:
Heat fans already got a ring from Wade. Obviously we want more but that doesn't diminish what he's doing or make us appreciate it less I don't think

Never was really a fan of his till he helped the Heat beat the Celtics and Bulls last season but I didn't dislike him either.

Dude's just a beast out there.

And nearly 55% FG is just absurd.
Thats why i said Lebron Fans, not real heat fans.

I love watching basketball so i dont knock lebron or kobe because it gets these dumb fu*ks on this site arguing left to right over who's better everyday with the same argument but in reality I want Lebron to get his ring just as much as the lebron fans cause he is a damn beast, he just aint clutch when it matters(Playoffs and Finals).

Even when lebron gets his 1st ring, all you gone hear is he still need to get 4 more rings anyway to catch kobe, so when i see yall argue with the kobe stans i say "whats the fu*king point". Yall will never EVER get it through they heads he's better than him because of his lack of success so far.
 02-19-2012, 09:11 AM         #73
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's the big three effect...
 6 years ago '04        #74
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,007 | Props total: 11809 11809
 YoungRay20 said:
I just want him to have a great post season leading us to a ring.
this n*gga here's sig

Go Jamaica - Miami Heat - NY Giants - UCF Likes: UK(Bball)
this n*gga here a poster boy for typical heat fans across the country and on boxden
 02-19-2012, 09:17 AM         #75
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
this n*gga here's sig

this n*gga here a poster boy for typical heat fans across the country and on boxden
Miami, New York, Kentucky

At a point in his life he bandwagoned on atleast 2 of those teams, go figure which ones

6 years ago '07        #76
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
too easy
I see you changed ya post, guess you realized how corny dat other sh*t was.

show respect when you talking to a big d!ck n*gga, you ain't hittin no woman's bottom so you ain't sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #77
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Cambury said:

show respect when you talking to a big d!ck n*gga, you ain't hittin no woman's bottom so you ain't sh*t.
he did change that sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #78
space
space
 Cambury said:

n*gga please you too fat to be gettin pus*y without paying

got some nerve tellin other dudes they cant satisfy a woman

ol pay like you weigh a.ss n*gga :lachen001:
 6 years ago '07        #79
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
n*gga please you too fat to be gettin pus*y without paying

got some nerve tellin other dudes they cant satisfy a woman

ol pay like you weigh a.ss n*gga :lachen001:
them smiles ant hide that u cryin inside...u a silly dude who gets off on being able to say wateva on da net. Talking to a real live n*gga like me is an adrenaline rush, oh yea and I fu*k pink bi*ches too. I dont discriminate. Matterfact I bend them up all kinda ways and I make sure to always bust in they mouth so they can run back to kiss clowns like you and you can know what its like to taste success.
 6 years ago '10        #80
space
space
 Cambury said:
them smiles ant hide that u cryin inside...u a silly dude who gets off on being able to say wateva on da net. Talking to a real live n*gga like me is an adrenaline rush, oh yea and I fu*k pink bi*ches too. I dont discriminate. Matterfact I bend them up all kinda ways and I make sure to always bust in they mouth so they can run back to kiss clowns like you and you can know what its like to taste success.
n*gga the only pink you know about is donut frosting you fat piece of sh*t

stop with the lies its bad enough you bouncin your big a.ss around this thread lying about not knowing what the fu*k a fg % is

now you lying on your litle uncircumsized d!ck that you haven't seen since marbury was playing on the timberwolves
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy