Not only is LeBron the frontrunner for MVP, he's having one of the greatest seasons in NBA history

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
What I said was nothing but facts. Bron is a better shot selector than KB and KD. But he is not a better jump shooter. He is playing to his strength, which is smart. KB and KD take more difficult shots but make more difficult shots because of their confidence and just are better skilled offensively. Bron does not have that confidence(in his jump shot), just not his game. I mean the n*gga just had a pull up air ball the other day.

[video - click to view]

n*ggas just need something to d!ckride him for during the season. To his PER, FG%, taking over Wade's team, etc. Once this n*gga gets his ring, props will be given. Until then, shut the fu*k up and enjoy basketball...
 6 years ago '07        #42
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 GrownmanJ said:
What I said was nothing but facts. Bron is a better shot selector than KB and KD. But he is not a better jump shooter. He is playing to his strength, which is smart. KB and KD take more difficult shots but make more difficult shots because of their confidence and just are better skilled offensively. Bron does not have that confidence(in his jump shot), just not his game. I mean the n*gga just had a pull up air ball the other day.

n*ggas just need something to d!ckride him for during the season. To his PER, FG%, taking over Wade's team, etc. Once this n*gga gets his ring, props will be given. Until then, shut the fu*k up and enjoy basketball...
do u think anybody needed u to point out that he's not a better jump shooter than them? i think the earth would willingly concede that at this point in time . there was no point in even bringing that into the thread for any reason other than to hate on the fact that he's shooting well because it's irrelevant. maybe they're the ones doing it wrong and they should attack higher percentage areas of the floor.

however, i will agree that this team will be measured in nothing other than championships. i don't care about our regular season stats or win totals or MVPs or any of that sh*t. i'm only concerned with the larry o'brien trophy.
 6 years ago '07        #43
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 joshdogg26 said:
if u don't have a problem with his shot selection then why the fu*k would u be comparing his jump shot to kobe and durant? what was the point of even bringing that into the conversation if for any reason other than salivating over his d!ck?
becuz some lebron fan had to mention how much better he was than Kobe and Durant and i didnt compare i just asked what his percentages meant
 6 years ago '06        #44
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7

People will still find a way to hate on him

the bully >>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #45
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 Cambury said:
lebron cant get buckets in the low post cut da sh*t...he been doin those turnarounds since year 2

Hahahahah casual fans k!ll me, Espn really got them convinced until this year lebron has never put his back to the basket. Now they are making it seem as if he is in the low post getting bukets, we will see whether those fadeaways work in the playoffs when everyone know he has no moves.
ouch
 6 years ago '07        #46
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
do u think anybody needed u to point out that he's not a better jump shooter than them? i think the earth would willingly concede that at this point in time . there was no point in even bringing that into the thread for any reason other than to hate on the fact that he's shooting well because it's irrelevant. maybe they're the ones doing it wrong and they should attack higher percentage areas of the floor.

however, i will agree that this team will be measured in nothing other than championships. i don't care about our regular season stats or win totals or MVPs or any of that sh*t. i'm only concerned with the larry o'brien trophy.
ya butt buddy bully brought Kobe up
 6 years ago '08        #47
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 joshdogg26 said:

Bury asked what his FG% meant. Then those random n*ggas came in to save Bron by mentioning KB and KD to make his FG% more prevalent. Then yo a.ss came in because you saw it was about Bron and your team, and you chose sides. I stated his FG% is irrelevant when comparing against jump shooters.

Im done...
 6 years ago '06        #48
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:

He took that shot because the play before he got a 3 pointer and was just fooling around, they're up by 20

Last edited by PG-13; 02-19-2012 at 01:19 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #49
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:

its okay...im sure wade threw him an outlet for a dunk to even it out. Most underrated shooter in the league Lebron James.
 6 years ago '06        #50
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
by the way inb4 seajayie, nateum, and pus*yfiend
 6 years ago '06        #51
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:
ouch
never mind
 6 years ago '07        #52
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 Cambury said:
becuz some lebron fan had to mention how much better he was than Kobe and Durant and i didnt compare i just asked what his percentages meant
it means he's clearly made strides in improving his game and becoming an even more efficient player since he's never come close to numbers like that before. this isn't typical, even for him. regardless of what u wanna say about a few turnaround jumpers, he is posting up more than twice as often as he did last year and is leading the league in FG% on post ups.
 6 years ago '07        #53
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
the ghost of Whitney Houston is all over this thread, the down a.ss bi*ches riding out for no reason. n*ggas is insecure even after the article says he is having the greatest season. I guess when the whole league still things Bean Bryant is the best and you put up all those stats it will fuk wit ya head.
 6 years ago '06        #54
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
4 pages in less than 4 hours?
 6 years ago '07        #55
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
the only thing I say we can all agree with is Lebron is a frontrunner.
 02-19-2012, 01:31 AM         #56
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
Bury asked what his FG% meant. Then those random n*ggas came in to save Bron by mentioning KB and KD to make his FG% more prevalent. Then yo a.ss came in because you saw it was about Bron and your team, and you chose sides. I stated his FG% is irrelevant when comparing against jump shooters.

Im done...
I mentioned Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant cause I took the top 3 FGA leaders....sh*t coulda been anyone on there but it happened to be LeBron, Durant and Kobe. And LeBron happened to have the best %. How does mentioning Kobe and Durant save LeBron? That sh*t doesn't even make sense. Didn't realize it would eat away at you stans so much
 6 years ago '05        #57
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
 Cheeze said:
FG %

Bron - 54.7% - 8th
Durant - 50.8% - 20th
Kobe - 44% - 67th
 6 years ago '10        #58
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
this fat n*gga still mad that Lebron said Marbury shoes was cheap and fugly...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #59
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 PG-13 said:
never mind
lol
 6 years ago '04        #60
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 -BigC- said:
People trying to argue real stupid sh*t. Kobe and KD are more skilled basketball players, but LeBron just can't be defended nearly as well as those two can. Hes faster and bigger then everybody. Its like comparing Shaq vs a SF or some sh*t.
yeah but he is also

A better ball handler, a better passer, better on the glass, a better/equal defender...

So how are those players that much more "skilled?", its one thing to be athletic and your game consist of just being able to jump higher and run faster that is not LeBron James.

He is the best basketball player on the planet. Only two knocks are the lack of the ring and that clutch k!ller instinct.

Don't minimize his "skills"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago