Not only is LeBron the frontrunner for MVP, he's having one of the greatest seasons in NBA history

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-21-2012, 09:45 AM         #381
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more ether aka VISUAL EVIDENCE

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-21-2012, 09:48 AM         #382
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
I don't think Shaq had a better series than Hakeem watching the old footage i didn't get that from watching it...if you look at the boxscores i guess you could come to that conclusion tho
no fam joshdogg26 is more in love with shaqs fg% since he doesn't shoot outside the paint

while olauwon dropped 30 on him ALL 4 GAMES of that SWEEP one of like 4 or 5 players to ever do that at the time and was avg 2spg...yes a center avg 2spg
 6 years ago '04        #383
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
this thread is strait jokes
 6 years ago '07        #384
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Nate187um said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

not to mention the celtis are already to play more physical than any other team for some reason. They can put hands check 3 point line and under, sh*ts wild.
 6 years ago '07        #385
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 Nate187um said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

what part of Tony Allen: "DAMN BOSTON GOING ZONE? THEY NEVER WENT ZONE WHEN I WAS THERE. SMH THEY LOOK LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY THAT sh*t. I KNOW I DON'T"

do u not understand? celtics load up the strong side and send double teams. it's what they do. they did not ever use a zone defense for any number of possessions.
 6 years ago '07        #386
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
I don't think Shaq had a better series than Hakeem watching the old footage i didn't get that from watching it...if you look at the boxscores i guess you could come to that conclusion tho
when it comes down to it, the difference in their stat line is that shaq had more rebounds, a.ssists, and blocks, but hakeem scored 5 more ppg cuz he took 11 more shots per game. obviously his team won the series, but as far as the individual matchup, hakeem really didn't do anything better than shaq, he just shot more. .
 6 years ago '07        #387
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 305 305
As long as he has his $tat$ he's happy
 6 years ago '07        #388
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
As long as he has his $tat$ he's happy
celtics fan, can u verify the fact that the famous celtic defense set up by thibs is in fact not a zone, and until this year when ur team has been struggling, u never ever went zone in the past because that's basically a mark of shame when nothing else is working?

we have a kobe stan determined to claim that was a zone, pretty much just so he can say kobe faced a zone and jordan didn't . apparently doc rivers saying they never played zone and tony allen saying he doesn't even know how to play zone isn't enough proof for him, because he has a mislabeled youtube video. he thinks that every time a defense sends help, sags off, or collapses, that means they're playing zone.

6 years ago '07        #389
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 305 305
I'm not a coach, I couldn't tell ya, i wont sit here and pretend i am...sometimes it looked like a zone, sometimes it didnt. All i know is that it was entertaining as sh*t watching them play in '08 more than any year. I miss Thibs, guy really is a great defensive minded coach
 02-21-2012, 02:01 PM         #390
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
what part of Tony Allen: "DAMN BOSTON GOING ZONE? THEY NEVER WENT ZONE WHEN I WAS THERE. SMH THEY LOOK LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY THAT sh*t. I KNOW I DON'T"

do u not understand? celtics load up the strong side and send double teams. it's what they do. they did not ever use a zone defense for any number of possessions.
yet Shaq will tell you olajuwon owned him in the 95 finals and you dismiss it

but tony allen states they never played zone

WHICH THEY CLEARLY DID

& you believe him

[pic - click to view]

@ believing anything this clown says
 6 years ago '06        #391
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 joshdogg26 said:
yea...except that's not footage of a fu*king zone defense u retard

look, it's in a youtube clip, WITH FOOTAGE. can't deny it, kobe's gay
oh my god fu*king straight up ether
 6 years ago '11        #392
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
 thegoldenhero said:
It was closer than people make it out to be, what it comes down to is the stats were close, but hakeem made the clutch plays to get his team the win, shaq really didn't. But honestly if people watched the series nick anderson is the reason the series wasn't even close not the shaq hakeem matchup.

Nate187um said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

what don't you get that pictures do nothing to prove that they were in a zone, in the pictures you show you can tell whos guarding who and who is shading off their man.

In the first picture ray allen is guarding kobe as he did a lot, pierce came over to help, while still being in range of artest. Rondo is shading off fisher again because the lakers were incapable of making 3s. Garnett/perkins doesn't need to be explained.

In the second picture ray allen is once again guarding kobe man to man, garnett comes over for help defense leaving pau, rondo picks up pau to help the helper, pierce is again shading far off artest, perkins is on bynum again.

So let me get this straight in these pictures you are linking you think they show a zone defense, so in the second picture in this magical celtics zone they a.ssigned kevin garnett to the top of the key?

If for some reason you still believe they ran a zone defense, which they didn't why is it that ray/tony allen were always guarding kobe, how come they didn't stay in their respective zone. Or were they a.ssigned to the infamous "kobe zone"

Avoided my last post too.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 02-21-2012 at 02:13 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #393
space
space
 Cambury said:
not to mention the celtis are already to play more physical than any other team for some reason. They can put hands check 3 point line and under, sh*ts wild.
What is funny about this, is that you always claiming to be a former great basketball player, and a coach with job offers to who knows where, but you are cosigning someone that is wrong about a simple zone defense. How long you going to keep the charade up like you know the game of basketball?
 6 years ago '09        #394
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
 whothebestmc said:
It was closer than people make it out to be, what it comes down to is the stats were close, but hakeem made the clutch plays to get his team the win, shaq really didn't. But honestly if people watched the series nick anderson is the reason the series wasn't even close not the shaq hakeem matchup.

what don't you get that pictures do nothing to prove that they were in a zone, in the pictures you show you can tell whos guarding who and who is shading off their man.

In the first picture ray allen is guarding kobe as he did a lot, pierce came over to help, while still being in range of artest. Rondo is shading off fisher again because the lakers were incapable of making 3s. Garnett/perkins doesn't need to be explained.

In the second picture ray allen is once again guarding kobe man to man, garnett comes over for help defense leaving pau, rondo picks up pau to help the helper, pierce is again shading far off artest, perkins is on bynum again.

So let me get this straight in these pictures you are linking you think they show a zone defense, so in the second picture in this magical celtics zone they a.ssigned kevin garnett to the top of the key?

If for some reason you still believe they ran a zone defense, which they didn't why is it that ray/tony allen were always guarding kobe, how come they didn't stay in their respective zone. Or were they a.ssigned to the infamous "kobe zone"

Avoided my last post too.
that's what i am saying Hakeem didn't own Shaq on some David Robinson sh*t but he did outclass him imo that's what i got from the series also his Rockets squad was playing better than the Magics and swept them...i don't see how Shaq outplayed Hakeem much i didn't get that from watching the games.
 02-21-2012, 02:18 PM         #395
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn these boxden posters are just borderline retarded

faced with photo & film evidence & still wont STFU

you idiots must be on that "A-side METH"
 6 years ago '11        #396
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
that's what i am saying Hakeem didn't own Shaq on some David Robinson sh*t but he did outclass him imo that's what i got from the series also his Rockets squad was playing better than the Magics and swept them...i don't see how Shaq outplayed Hakeem much i didn't get that from watching the games.
If you just based it off stats than I could see it, because shaq was statistically better. A disadvantage shaq had was he had his shooters not making baskets and soaking up shots that should have been giving to him. Like for example I remember game 1 hakeem wasn't even guarding shaq because he was in foul trouble, and they still didn't keep feeding shaq down low I want to say charles jones was guarding shaq at the time. Hakeem wasn't statistically better than shaq but he came up big when it mattered most with the game winning tip etc. I think it was a lot closer than a lot of people made it out to be, shaqs shooters just came up short imo.

Nate187um said:
damn these boxden posters are just borderline retarded

faced with photo & film evidence & still wont STFU

you idiots must be on that "A-side METH"
respond to my post, if you think you can refute what I am saying but since I know whats coming, you will post a few more pictures or the same exact damn video like a moron, it is probably not worth it.

@ you continually using "photo evidence" to try to get the zone defense point across when they mean nothing you fu*king moron.
 6 years ago '07        #397
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
respond to my post, if you think you can refute what I am saying but since I know whats coming, you will post a few more pictures or the same exact damn video like a moron, it is probably not worth it.

@ you continually using "photo evidence" to try to get the zone defense point across when they mean nothing you fu*king moron.
all he has is a youtube video that doesn't show a zone, and thinks it is just cuz some idiot said so . he can't identify a defense unless the 2K commentators call it out for him.

i guess doc rivers and tony allen who coached and played for that team and both said they don't play zone, as well as any other analyst or article u can find relating to that series, doesn't mean anything. there is literally not one source that will claim that was zone other than that single youtube video some kobe stan made lol. i guess if we double team or collapse on howard in the post, we're playing zone d lmfao.
 02-21-2012, 02:53 PM         #398
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
all he has is a youtube video that doesn't show a zone, and thinks it is just cuz some idiot said so . he can't identify a defense unless the 2K commentators call it out for him.

i guess doc rivers and tony allen who coached and played for that team and both said they don't play zone, as well as any other analyst or article u can find relating to that series, doesn't mean anything. there is literally not one source that will claim that was zone other than that single youtube video some kobe stan made lol. i guess if we double team or collapse on howard in the post, we're playing zone d lmfao.
this ya mans right here

[pic - click to view]

& we wont mention shaq averaging over 5 TO's a game for that series either

"If I can't beat you, I'll be a man and say I can't beat you. I'm not going to [cry about it] ... I'm the first guy to say that somebody is better than me. I was the first guy to say Hakeem Olajuwon beat me in the [1995] NBA finals. He k!lled me. He dominated me. - SHAQ
 6 years ago '07        #399
space
space
yea tony allen's just one of the best perimeter defenders in the entire league, he definitely wouldn't know if he's ever played zone

doc rivers wouldn't know if they ever played it. tom thibodeau is definitely known for his zone

keep digging that hole
 02-21-2012, 03:07 PM         #400
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
yea tony allen's just one of the best perimeter defenders in the entire league, he definitely wouldn't know if he's ever played zone

doc rivers wouldn't know if they ever played it. tom thibodeau is definitely known for his zone

keep digging that hole
I really dont care what they SAY

there were nazis who participated in the holocaust claiming it never happened

you should really look into some denial management counseling ASAP
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago