Not only is LeBron the frontrunner for MVP, he's having one of the greatest seasons in NBA history

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2012, 12:07 AM         #21
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
It doesnt mean much at all. It only means that he is a better shot selector than Kobe and Durant. For the simple fact that he lacks confidence in his outside game. He knows hes better near the paint, so why not go there?
Not this again

You guys still gonna use the "he doesn't shoot jump shots" excuse? He's top 3 in ATT from 17-21 ft
 02-19-2012, 12:10 AM         #22
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
You not comprehending kinfolk. KB and KD do take more difficult shots than Bron. But they can make those shots they take. If Bron had the same shot selection as them, his FG% would be trash...
So he gets knocked down a peg because he doesn't take stupid shots and is intelligent?

Even tho I just showed you he's near the top in the league for "jump shots"
 6 years ago '07        #23
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Cheeze said:
So he gets knocked down a peg because he doesn't take stupid shots and is intelligent?

Even tho I just showed you he's near the top in the league for "jump shots"
so lebron is a better shooter than Kobe and Durant
 6 years ago '07        #24
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
My response is, let's see this in a Finals game.
 6 years ago '07        #25
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 MythMade said:
My response is, let's see this in a Finals game.
u won't n the excuse will b "wade is playing too good so he taking lebron out of the game. Lebron missing open cuz he needs a defender on him to make shots"
 02-19-2012, 12:28 AM         #26
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People trying to argue real stupid sh*t. Kobe and KD are more skilled basketball players, but LeBron just can't be defended nearly as well as those two can. Hes faster and bigger then everybody. Its like comparing Shaq vs a SF or some sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #27
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
i guess reggie miller >>> jordan cuz he was a better outside shooter according to some of u.

i mean, do u know how u sound? the guy is never going to be the greatest outside shooter, but he's proven to be at least capable. before it was "oh he's a pus*y he'll never get a post game" now he leads the league in FG% on post ups and is shooting 55% as a perimeter player, and ur complaining because he plays to his strengths and takes good shots, saying "why doesn't he take dumber, less efficient shots where he's less dangerous?"

u r arguing directly in favor of stupid basketball.

the fact that anybody would even reduce themself to that as their argument is so completely pathetic that u ether urself by even being dumb enough to suggest it.

The Bully said:
losing 50 pounds would mean he'd have to go on a diet, which is his biggest nightmare
lol but in terms of his longevity this would add like 5 years minimum
 6 years ago '07        #28
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
i guess reggie miller >>> jordan cuz he was a better outside shooter according to some of u.

i mean, do u know how u sound? the guy is never going to be the greatest outside shooter, but he's proven to be at least capable. before it was "oh he's a pus*y he'll never get a post game" now he leads the league in FG% on post ups and is shooting 55% as a perimeter player, and ur complaining because he plays to his strengths and takes good shots, saying "why doesn't he take dumber, less efficient shots where he's less dangerous?"

u r arguing directly in favor of stupid basketball.

the fact that anybody would even reduce themself to that as their argument is so completely pathetic that u ether urself by even being dumb enough to suggest it.

lol but in terms of his longevity this would add like 5 years minimum
u went on this rant but u can't even quote noone beuz it was never said....

This was the most emotional post I have seen in awhile, u r really going off for lebron when no one even argued the point ur defending.
 6 years ago '07        #29
space
space
 Cambury said:
u went on this rant but u can't even quote noone beuz it was never said....

This was the most emotional post I have seen in awhile, u r really going off for lebron when no one even argued the point ur defending.
there r at least 2 people in here, including urself, downplaying his FG%
 02-19-2012, 12:44 AM         #30
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is his post season performance being brought up anyway? This sh*t is a regular season award .
 6 years ago '07        #31
space
space
 The Bully said:
joshdogg doesnt even like lebron

he's just pointing out your blatant stupidity

first it was "lebron has no post moves"

then he works on his post game and back to the basket game all summer and is k!llin n*ggas and now it's "he doesnt take 24-foot fadeaways while being double teamed like kobe"

there's a reason why kobe has never and never will shoot over 50% in a season
not to mention cadbury had the audacity and complete lack of self awareness to even imply that any other human made a post driven by emotion toward lebron when his miserable internet existence is devoted solely to that purpose .
 6 years ago '07        #32
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
there r at least 2 people in here, including urself, downplaying his FG%
quote the post dude, its only 2 pages...i'll wait
 6 years ago '07        #33
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 The Bully said:
joshdogg doesnt even like lebron

he's just pointing out your blatant stupidity

first it was "lebron has no post moves"

then he works on his post game and back to the basket game all summer and is k!llin n*ggas and now it's "he doesnt take 24-foot fadeaways while being double teamed like kobe"

there's a reason why kobe has never and never will shoot over 50% in a season
lebron cant get buckets in the low post cut da sh*t...he been doin those turnarounds since year 2

Hahahahah casual fans k!ll me, Espn really got them convinced until this year lebron has never put his back to the basket. Now they are making it seem as if he is in the low post getting bukets, we will see whether those fadeaways work in the playoffs when everyone know he has no moves.
 6 years ago '11        #34
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,298 | Props total: 20027 20027
Why is kobe always brought up in Lebron threads and vice versa

I mean whats the point, you argue the same sh*t in every thread

sh*t is sickening

Lebron is obviously the better player currently, but that isnt saying much.

kobe is in his 16th year, bron 9th. who the hell do you expect to be better
 6 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 Cambury said:
quote the post dude, its only 2 pages...i'll wait
u really needed me to do this? u come in here playing dumb and have a whole conversation about how it means nothing as long as he's not a better jump shooter than kobe or durant. i'm inclined to believe ur playing dumb to save face, u can't be that stupid, u just can't be.

Cambury said:
why are people so impressed by 55%? What does it really mean? Someone put me on
 Cheeze said:
maybe cause the people in front of him on the list are almost all centers; therefore, most them don't shoot very far away from the basket so their FG % is inflated.

LeBron also has nearly 200 more attempts than all of them as well and is still nearly at the top of the leagues highest FG % level.

For comparison top 3 FGA leaders -

Kobe - 718
Durant - 577
Bron - 555

FG %

Bron - 54.7% - 8th
Durant - 50.8% - 20th
Kobe - 44% - 67th

Cambury said:
what does it mean though? Like is he a better shooter than Durant and Kobe now? I have been missing alot of NBA this season...
 GrownmanJ said:
It doesnt mean much at all. It only means that he is a better shot selector than Kobe and Durant. For the simple fact that he lacks confidence in his outside game. He knows hes better near the paint, so why not go there?

The bad and good about KB and KD is that, though the selection maybe bad, but their confidence to make every shot they take is undeniable. Meaning those shots can still be made and are made.
 Cambury said:
oh ok. So Kobe and Durant take worse shots than Lebron, so basically Lebron can shoot but he is so unstoppable he rather not. I guess the Heat will be unbeatable in the playoffs
 GrownmanJ said:
You not comprehending kinfolk. KB and KD do take more difficult shots than Bron. But they can make those shots they take. If Bron had the same shot selection as them, his FG% would be trash...
 Cambury said:
so lebron is a better shooter than Kobe and Durant
 6 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 The Bully said:
damn more ether for that fat fukk
u have to give him the props for it, i barely had to do anything at all
 6 years ago '11        #37
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,298 | Props total: 20027 20027
 The Bully said:
lebron's been better than kobe for past 6 years tho
Kobe has lead his lead his team to the big dance and won twice in the past 6 years.

lebron hasnt, and thats what counts ultimately.

Not saying lebron isnt great, but he as to get that ring...maybe 2
 6 years ago '07        #38
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
u really needed me to do this? u come in here playing dumb and have a whole conversation about how it means nothing as long as he's not a better jump shooter than kobe or durant. i'm inclined to believe ur playing dumb to save face, u can't be that stupid, u just can't be.
where did anyone say or even imply he should change his shot seletion. IT NEVER HAPPENED. Dude never even said Durant or Kobe were better. That rant was unfounded.
 02-19-2012, 12:56 AM         #39
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man his team has been better that is all. Don't get me wrong at times LeBron didn't do what he should have, but aint no fu*king way you can argue Kobe being better then LeBron for the last few years. sh*t isn't up for debate among rational people.
 6 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 Cambury said:
where did anyone say or even imply he should change his shot seletion. IT NEVER HAPPENED. Dude never even said Durant or Kobe were better. That rant was unfounded.
if u don't have a problem with his shot selection then why the fu*k would u be comparing his jump shot to kobe and durant? what was the point of even bringing that into the conversation if for any reason other than salivating over his d!ck?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy