Not only is LeBron the frontrunner for MVP, he's having one of the greatest seasons in NBA history

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #321
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 731 731
 LAwLB15 said:
and just for the f*ggots that said Wade needed shaq to get a ring

2006 nba finals stats, D.Wade
Game 1 28pts,6asts -Game 2 23pts,8rebs - Game 3 42pts,13reb
Game 4 38pts - Game 5 43pts,4asst -Game 6 36pts

Wade avg. 34.7pts (3rd highest in a NBA Finals) 7rebs
while shaq av. 13.7pts 9rebs

meanwhile when shaq was playin wit kobe in the finals he was avg. 30+pts and 18+rebs

but Wade needed Shaq to get a ring? GTFO!
More like Shaq needed Wade to get his 4th ring...

you seriously think wade would win without shaq tho? fu*k outa here. shaq controlled the floor and was unstoppable.
 6 years ago '10        #322
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 181 181
Joshdogg you and D3 are f*cking Wade stans. It's amazing how differently you guys treat LeBron and Wade. It's always one or the other and how you guys nonchalantly and ruthlessly throw LeBron's contributions under the bus while defending Wades. Like How Shaq stans threw Kobes contributions under the bus when they won 3 championships. It's amazing how easily you guys get sucked in to petty debates about who did more in a series, it's not even about the Heat it's about defending Wade's honor. I don't care about who you prefer or favor but at least admit it and not hide behind the "real heat fan" facade. It's impossible to debate someone who only cares about the facts of one player and ignores the facts about others. When it's not about heat fans vs Bulls fans or whatever and about this player vs that player ON THE SAME TEAM you are no longer a fan but a stan my friends.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 02-20-2012 at 07:36 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #323
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Loco Poe said:
KD > this pus*y... fu*k outa here. how can a player be MVP if hes not the best player on his team?
Why is LeBron the frontrunner and not D Wade? By your logic Wade should be the frontrunner and not LeBron, so why isn't Wade the front runner?
 6 years ago '07        #324
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 MrTripleDouble said:
Joshdogg you and D3 are f*cking Wade stans. It's amazing how differently you guys treat LeBron and Wade. It's always one or the other and how you guys nonchalantly and ruthlessly you throw LeBron's contributions under the bus while defending Wades. Like How Shaq stans threw Kobes contributions under the bus when they won 3 championships. It's amazing how easily you guys get sucked in to petty debates about who did more in a series, it's not even about the Head it's about defending Wade's honor. I don't care about who you prefer or favor but at least admit it and not hide behind the "real heat fan" facade. It's impossible to debate someone who only cared about the facts of one layer and ignores the facts about others. When it's not about heat fans vs Bulls fans or whatever and about this player vs that player ON THE SAME TEAM you are no longer a fan but a stand my friends.
i will take up for any heat player being unfairly or incorrectly criticized. funny how i can be a heat fan, a bron stan, and a bron-hating wade stan all in the same thread depending on who doesn't like being corrected with actual facts
next time somebody says some bullsh*t about any of my players, i'll stand up for them as long as they're not wade cuz bron stans will get butt hurt

shut the fu*k up, guy

6 years ago '07        #325
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 MrTripleDouble said:
Joshdogg you and D3 are f*cking Wade stans. It's amazing how differently you guys treat LeBron and Wade. It's always one or the other and how you guys nonchalantly and ruthlessly throw LeBron's contributions under the bus while defending Wades. Like How Shaq stans threw Kobes contributions under the bus when they won 3 championships. It's amazing how easily you guys get sucked in to petty debates about who did more in a series, it's not even about the Heat it's about defending Wade's honor. I don't care about who you prefer or favor but at least admit it and not hide behind the "real heat fan" facade. It's impossible to debate someone who only cared about the facts of one player and ignores the facts about others. When it's not about heat fans vs Bulls fans or whatever and about this player vs that player ON THE SAME TEAM you are no longer a fan but a stan my friends.
I disagree Joshdogg definitely does defend Lebron. He just doesn't like how lebron stand never defend Wade ad rather kick him when he is down
 02-20-2012, 07:36 PM         #326
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn wade/bron/heat stans acting like QB rappers at the moment

get it together
 6 years ago '10        #327
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Cambury said:
I disagree Joshdogg definitely does defend Lebron. He just doesn't like how lebron stand never defend Wade ad rather kick him when he is down
I just see it differently, he defends Wade with a tenacity and aggression not seen with other Heat players.
 6 years ago '04        #328
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
For you ppl that's arguing, Wade and LeBron both equally had a good Boston series. Bulls series LeBron was the clear #1. Dallas series, Wade was the bigger impact

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '11        #329
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 joshdogg26 said:
next time somebody says some bullsh*t about any of my players, i'll stand up for them as long as they're not wade cuz bron stans will get butt hurt

shut the fu*k up, guy

kanye stan

MrTripleDouble said:
I just see it differently, he defends Wade with a tenacity and aggression not seen with other Heat players.

wade is most likely his favorite player, wade is the heat, been there a long time. I can see why he would defend wade with more "tenacity and agression" but I have seen him defend lebron countless times.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 02-20-2012 at 07:43 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #330
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
kanye stan

wade is most likely his favorite player, wade is the heat, been there a long time. I can see why he would defend wade with more "tenacity and agression" but I have seen him defend lebron multiple times.
i been usin that smiley too much

better chill before some wiz stans from the hip hop section find me
 6 years ago '10        #331
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
kanye stan

wade is most likely his favorite player, wade is the heat, been there a long time. I can see why he would defend wade with more "tenacity and agression" but I have seen him defend lebron countless times.
I have both Wade and LeBron in my Avy and don't really get negative or heavy handed much anymore because I'm about the Heat and when you have to see this type of inflammatory and divisive rhetoric amongst your own supposed brethren it can be hurtful and that's just some real fan talk.
 02-20-2012, 07:57 PM         #332
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
basically from his POV

every sh*tty wade performance he was "injured" or at "50%" or woke up on the wrong side of the bed etc etc
 6 years ago '07        #333
space
space
 Nate187um said:
basically from his POV

every sh*tty wade performance he was "injured" or at "50%" or woke up on the wrong side of the bed etc etc
love how u bring up times u were sonned weeks later in unrelated threads, lets me know how much it still burns on ur mind
 02-20-2012, 08:03 PM         #334
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #335
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 s7venwords said:

[pic - click to view]

Thread saved
 6 years ago '07        #336
space
space
 .:RELOADED:. said:
without shaq dwanye wade wouldnt have gotten that ring
cool point, brah. he wouldn't have a ring without antoine walker, gary payton, alonzo mourning, jason williams, udonis haslem, or james posey either.

kobe wouldn't have a ring without shaq, gasol, fisher, horry, bynum, etc. come back with better points.
 02-20-2012, 08:17 PM         #337
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
without shaq dwanye wade wouldnt have gotten that ring
yet wade was the finals mvp

how much ring shaq got kobe??
 6 years ago '07        #338
space
space
im dyin at this whiteboys name

seriously JOSH DOGG

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #339
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466

[pic - click to view]

02-20-2012, 08:24 PM         #340
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
love how u bring up times u were sonned weeks later in unrelated threads, lets me know how much it still burns on ur mind
sonned?

"2010 celtics > 2008 celtics" - joshdogg26

"shaq > olajuwon in the 95 finals" - joshdogg26

you have made some great cases to showcase your stupidity though
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy