Not only is LeBron the frontrunner for MVP, he's having one of the greatest seasons in NBA history

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #301
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
 joshdogg26 said:
lol no u stupid fu*k, i'm not "blaming bosh"

i'm saying ur a fu*king tard for pretending that the only difference between the 2 series was that bron was off in one and wade was off in the other. like bosh averaging 1 less rebound and 4 less points on a 20% drop makes no difference whatsoever, as if everything else was constant .

when it comes down to it, wade balled the fu*k out in the finals, and if bron gave us 2 or 3 good plays late in games like wade was able to provide against the bulls, we sweep or win in 5. wade had us up 2-1. we could have been up 3-0, remember how wade hit a three and put us up 15 in the 4th quarter of game 2 before lebron started pounding the air out of the ball and k!lling our momentum? remember how we had a chance to go up 3-1 and lebron scored 8 points and u blamed him and only him for the loss?

THAT is called changing ur attitude

ur arguing that it's wade's fault because he's the only 1 of 3 superstars that showed up in a series. u suck a mean d!ck.
i put a lot of blame on lebron for that as he deserves the brunt of it, but honestly if our offense wasn't so stagnant all around I think we could have swept, which is lebron and everyone else. heat were content with just trying to hold the lead instead of build on it, hopefully this is fuel for the fire, and we get like 50 point leads

Lebron for mvp though
 02-20-2012, 05:33 PM         #302
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
lol no u stupid fu*k, i'm not "blaming bosh"

i'm saying ur a fu*king tard for pretending that the only difference between the 2 series was that bron was off in one and wade was off in the other. like bosh averaging 1 less rebound and 4 less points on a 20% drop makes no difference whatsoever, as if everything else was constant .

when it comes down to it, wade balled the fu*k out in the finals, and if bron gave us 2 or 3 good plays late in games like wade was able to provide against the bulls, we sweep or win in 5. wade had us up 2-1. we could have been up 3-0, remember how wade hit a three and put us up 15 in the 4th quarter of game 2 before lebron started pounding the air out of the ball and k!lling our momentum? remember how we had a chance to go up 3-1 and lebron scored 8 points and u blamed him and only him for the loss?

THAT is called changing ur attitude

ur arguing that it's wade's fault because he's the only 1 of 3 superstars that showed up in a series. u suck a mean d!ck.
First, Bron scored more points than Wade in game 1, was a team effort...second game dwade sucked at closing. Missed all the keys shots, while Dirk was scorching on the other end of the floor. Game 4, Wade missed clutch shots again. he virtually had the ball in his hand the entire last 3 minutes of the 4th Quarter. He wanted the ball because he was hot, and Spolestra put the ball in his hands....game 6 your boy Wade was ghost...FOH f*ggot

They basically averaged the same stats in those respective series, with lebron actually contributing more to the scoreboard with his a.ssists, so how did Wade chip in more? Doesn't make sense to me...You a fu*king stan and you won't admit it...Ole bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #303
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 whothebestmc said:
i put a lot of blame on lebron for that as he deserves the brunt of it, but honestly if our offense wasn't so stagnant all around I think we could have swept, which is lebron and everyone else. heat were content with just trying to hold the lead instead of build on it, hopefully this is fuel for the fire, and we get like 50 point leads

Lebron for mvp though
that's what we're doing now lol, straight said fu*k a close game, we're putting this away in the first half. "good teams don't win close games, they avoid them."

Youngin19 said:
First, Bron scored more points than Wade in game 1, was a team effort...second game dwade sucked at closing. Missed all the keys shots, while Dirk was scorching on the other end of the floor. Game 4, Wade missed clutch shots again. he virtually had the ball in his hand the entire last 3 minutes of the 4th Quarter. He wanted the ball because he was hot, and Spolestra put the ball in his hands....game 6 your boy Wade was ghost...FOH f*ggot

They basically averaged the same stats in those respective series, with lebron actually contributing more to the scoreboard with his a.ssists, so how did Wade chip in more? Doesn't make sense to me...You a fu*king stan and you won't admit it...Ole bi*ch a.ss n*gga
so u've gone on record now saying that if we lost against the bulls, it would have been wade's fault for playing poorly while lebron was playing well. u've also gone on the record saying that since we lost against the mavs it's wade's fault for playing well while both lebron AND bosh were playing poorly?

ur a fu*king clown.

second game wade put us up 15 in the 4th quarter and then we played lebron cavs ball and had no movement or continuity.

4th game lebron had 8 fu*kING POINTS. u said urself in ur own words that's all on lebron can't take that back, bi*ch.

game 6 he had a bad game, but he was never ghost. wade will go out shooting, he will never back down or disappear on his team, unlike ur hero.

their stats from both series r at worst a wash, and yet u blame wade for both .

it's moments like this u should realize just how much u suck d!ck, and begin to re-evaluate ur life.
 6 years ago '11        #304
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
 joshdogg26 said:
that's what we're doing now lol, straight said fu*k a close game, we're putting this away in the first half. "good teams don't win close games, they avoid them."

so u've gone on record now saying that if we lost against the bulls, it would have been wade's fault for playing poorly while lebron was playing well. u've also gone on the record saying that since we lost against the mavs it's wade's fault for playing well while both lebron AND bosh were playing poorly?

ur a fu*king clown.

second game wade put us up 15 in the 4th quarter and then we played lebron cavs ball and had no movement or continuity.

4th game lebron had 8 fu*kING POINTS. u said urself in ur own words that's all on lebron can't take that back, bi*ch.

game 6 he had a bad game, but he was never ghost. wade will go out shooting, he will never back down or disappear on his team, unlike ur hero.

it's moments like this u should realize just how much u suck d!ck, and begin to re-evaluate ur life.
to be fair it wasn't just lebron with the stagnant ball, the whole heat team seemed to want to just hold the ball for 23 seconds and throw something up, had me like the entire time. Lebron and wade gonna fu*k around and average 80 this year
 02-20-2012, 05:49 PM         #305
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:

ur a fu*king clown.

I don't really blame Wade for anything...you just an ole bi*ch a.ss n*gga who like hating on Lebron so you can suck Wade's d!ck. The Heat were in the finals despite your idol....When Wade played bad and needed Bron to come through, he did. He buried the Celtics with clutch games and he r*ped the Bulls without much help from your precious Wade. When Bron didn't have it going, Wade couldn't pick up the slack. In the clutch he missed shots that Bron made in the previous two series. Remember that next time you say something, f*ggot!
 02-20-2012, 05:50 PM         #306
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic thread
 6 years ago '07        #307
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
I don't really blame Wade for anything...you just an ole bi*ch a.ss n*gga who like hating on Lebron so you can suck Wade's d!ck. The Heat were in the finals despite your idol....When Wade played bad and needed Bron to come through, he did. He buried the Celtics with clutch games and he r*ped the Bulls without much help from your precious Wade. When Bron didn't have it going, Wade couldn't pick up the slack. In the clutch he missed shots that Bron made in the previous two series. Remember that next time you say something, f*ggot!
does ur stupid fu*king a.ss even realize that i was in here standing up for bron in the first half of this thread, and the only reason i said anything about this was in response to a d!cksucker like u?

i will take up for any heat player being unfairly or incorrectly criticized. funny how i can be a heat fan, a bron stan, and a bron-hating wade stan all in the same thread depending on who doesn't like being corrected with actual facts

u insist on making up ur own history and oversimplifying things like chris bosh being great in one series and total a.ss in the next, and wade actually contributing with clutch plays against the bulls vs. bron doing nothing.

i've come to the conclusion that ur too much of an idiot to actually understand basketball, and the only thing u know is that u love lebron's d!ck. change the "H" to an "M" on ur hat, u f*ggot.

6 years ago '07        #308
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
to be fair it wasn't just lebron with the stagnant ball, the whole heat team seemed to want to just hold the ball for 23 seconds and throw something up, had me like the entire time. Lebron and wade gonna fu*k around and average 80 this year
i fu*ks with statements like this
 02-20-2012, 05:59 PM         #309
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
this dumb d!ckriding a.ss n*gga gonna give all the credit to lebron in the bulls series as if Bosh wasnt also a big help in that series??

like I said b4 get brons d!ck out ya mouth f*ggot
 02-20-2012, 06:04 PM         #310
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and lets not act like the mavs wasnt a better team than the bulls in the playoffs last yr
 02-20-2012, 06:09 PM         #311
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
18, 7, 7 in the finals is up to lebron standards. of course his scoring is down cuz d wade had the hot hand and bosh was playing well too..............lebron dominated the first 3 series while d wade struggled. lebron isnt allowed to struggle??

and we see they cant win without lebron playing his best, so that'll get fixed this year
 joshdogg26 said:
dude keeps saying the same sh*t no matter how many times he gets sonned

bron's scoring was down in the finals cuz wade he took the same 18 shots per game he took throughout the entire playoffs, just making a higher percentage

wade struggled every series even though he was as good as lebron against the 6ers and better than bron against the celtics

the difference between wade playing poorly against the bulls and lebron playing poorly against the mavs is that at least wade was there making big plays down the stretch and contributing to all of our late runs. bron was casper status in the finals, just wanting no parts of it.
 joshdogg26 said:
does ur stupid fu*king a.ss even realize that i was in here standing up for bron in the first half of this thread, and the only reason i said anything about this was in response to a d!cksucker like u?

i will take up for any heat player being unfairly or incorrectly criticized. funny how i can be a heat fan, a bron stan, and a bron-hating wade stan all in the same thread depending on who doesn't like being corrected with actual facts

u insist on making up ur own history and oversimplifying things like chris bosh being great in one series and total a.ss in the next, and wade actually contributing with clutch plays against the bulls vs. bron doing nothing.

i've come to the conclusion that ur too much of an idiot to actually understand basketball, and the only thing u know is that u love lebron's d!ck. change the "H" to an "M" on ur hat, u f*ggot.

no mention of bosh in your first post when you starting d!ck sucking Wade and trying to diss leBron, now you copping a plea saying Bosh was the reason the Heat lost....f*ggot a.ss, d!ck taking a.ss, homo a.ss n*gga....

How can one player be ghost from a game and the other not, when they basically averaged the same stats? So does that mean Wade was ghost for the first 3 quarters and Bron had to keep the Heat in the game and stop them from getting blown out, but you telling me that late in the 4th Wade couldn't take over when that's supposed to be his specialty. Isn't he a closer? You can't be serious.
 02-20-2012, 06:17 PM         #312
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
and lets not act like the mavs wasnt a better team than the bulls in the playoffs last yr
Bulls were head and shoulders a better defensive team...Dwade just didn't step up in the clutch when his teammates needed him, and leBron wasn't guarding Nowitzki to shut him down like he did Rose....

[video - click to view]

game 2, heat down 1-0...go to 2:41

who the fu*k is that hitting all the clutch shots to tie the series? LBJ!!

LeBron is the reason the Heat won that series, end of story
 02-20-2012, 06:27 PM         #313
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
Bulls were head and shoulders a better defensive team...Dwade just didn't step up in the clutch when his teammates needed him, and leBron wasn't guarding Nowitzki to shut him down like he did Rose....

game 2, heat down 1-0...go to 2:41

who the fu*k is that hitting all the clutch shots to tie the series? LBJ!!

LeBron is the reason the Heat won that series, end of story
Are you planning on making an updated highlight reel which includes his clutch fourth quarter play against Dallas as well?
 02-20-2012, 06:29 PM         #314
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@youngin u really gonna act like wade aint do shyt in the playoffs?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #315
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
damn..wtf did this thread turn into.
 02-20-2012, 06:34 PM         #316
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

02-20-2012, 06:43 PM         #317
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and just for the f*ggots that said Wade needed shaq to get a ring

[video - click to view]

2006 nba finals stats, D.Wade
Game 1 28pts,6asts -Game 2 23pts,8rebs - Game 3 42pts,13reb
Game 4 38pts - Game 5 43pts,4asst -Game 6 36pts

Wade avg. 34.7pts (3rd highest in a NBA Finals) 7rebs
while shaq av. 13.7pts 9rebs

meanwhile when shaq was playin wit kobe in the finals he was avg. 30+pts and 18+rebs

but Wade needed Shaq to get a ring? GTFO!
More like Shaq needed Wade to get his 4th ring...

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 02-20-2012 at 07:07 PM..
 02-20-2012, 06:54 PM         #318
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
notice how that lebron cluch highlights video stops after the bulls series but the one with wade goes all the way thru the entire playoofs

last post...back to watchin the shytty a.ss knick game all yall bron stans eat a d!ck
 6 years ago '07        #319
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
no mention of bosh in your first post when you starting d!ck sucking Wade and trying to diss leBron, now you copping a plea saying Bosh was the reason the Heat lost....f*ggot a.ss, d!ck taking a.ss, homo a.ss n*gga....

How can one player be ghost from a game and the other not, when they basically averaged the same stats? So does that mean Wade was ghost for the first 3 quarters and Bron had to keep the Heat in the game and stop them from getting blown out, but you telling me that late in the 4th Wade couldn't take over when that's supposed to be his specialty. Isn't he a closer? You can't be serious.
u r a fu*king retard beyond all help. i pray at night for stupid fu*ks like u. ur still only 15, but one day ur gonna have to earn a living somehow. sucking d!ck won't pay the bills.

6 years ago '06        #320
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 729 729
KD > this pus*y... fu*k outa here. how can a player be MVP if hes not the best player on his team?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy