Not only is LeBron the frontrunner for MVP, he's having one of the greatest seasons in NBA history

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #281
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 whothebestmc said:
what has this thread turned into
i dunno man i went from defending bron from haters to having to defend wade from bron stans saying its his fault we lost the finals cuz he played out of his mind but didn't manage to make up for bron and bosh being dead weight. should've just sucked.

6 years ago '07        #282
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
The games were close...the Heat didn't get blown out except for like one game...Bron performed in the clutch already to get them there...sh*t, without him the Heat wouldn't have got that far.....DWade didn't close down the stretch when that's supposed to be his forte...isn't DWade the closer? Was the game within reach in the 4th? yes, sh*t Heat was leading a bunch of times....Wade didn't close....simple as that

And don't act like Wade didn't disappear in game 6 of the Finals

And you know Wade's averages against the Bulls? 18.8 pts 6.4 rebounds and 2.2 a.ssists a game. He had an even worse series than Bron and the Heat still managed to win...but imma let you bi*ch n*ggas keep blaming Bron even though Wade couldn't close
 joshdogg26 said:
so it's wade's fault for only leading the series in scoring on 55% shooting while bron and bosh weren't doing sh*t. he should have sucked like them so he'd have an excuse and not be blamed for being unable to single-handedly will their dead weight to the promised land, which he actually came close to doing since we easily could have gone up 3-0, 3-1, or even swept if the ball bounced differently on a couple plays or bron wasn't absent.

good theory
 joshdogg26 said:
well-neglected fact by bron stans is that bosh put up 23 and 8 on 60% against the bulls, and 19 and 7 on 41% against the mavs. i'm sure that makes no difference though

man i sure wish wade would have sucked to absolve himself from blame. who would think to actually blame the guys who didn't play well. makes no sense.

fu*king idiot
 02-20-2012, 03:52 PM         #283
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
fu*king idiot
Yet you give credit to Wade in a series when he performed worse than LeBron did in the finals....

Shut up you gay a.ss n*gga...you tried to blame LeBron for the Heats loss but when it was time for Wade to put the team on his back, he couldn't....Bron did his when Wade played like sh*t....can't say the same for Wade

Joshdogg, you a f*ggot....
 6 years ago '11        #284
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9458 9458
 joshdogg26 said:
i dunno man i went from defending bron from haters to having to defend wade from bron stans saying its his fault we lost the finals cuz he played out of his mind but didn't manage to make up for bron and bosh being dead weight. should've just sucked.

suck x suck=good

Last edited by whothebestmc; 02-20-2012 at 03:54 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #285
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
wow u fu*kign sports jocks no lifes r really duking it out in this thread liek wut u say really fu*king matters, prolly all nonsense anyways
 6 years ago '09        #286
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19310 19310
 joshdogg26 said:

maybe it would have been better off if you guys got swept according to that Bron stans logic...never thought someone would get blamed when he was far and away the best player in the finals on the heats maybe he should have pulled off a Jordan performance and averaged 40 points in the finals so that he could carry Bron to a title.
 6 years ago '07        #287
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Yet you give credit to Wade in a series when he performed worse than LeBron did in the finals....

Shut up you gay a.ss n*gga...you tried to blame LeBron for the Heats loss but when it was time for Wade to put the team on his back, he couldn't....Bron did his when Wade played like sh*t....can't say the same for Wade

Joshdogg, you a f*ggot....
go watch a clip of any late run against the bulls u will see wade making plays. find me some clips of lebron doing the same in dallas. combine the 2 series and see who played better. i'll wait. u have no logic skills. ur blaming the only 1 of 3 superstars who showed up in a series for losing. ur a fu*king tard .

whothebestmc said:
suck+suck=good
if everybody plays like sh*t, nobody can be blamed
 6 years ago '11        #288
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9458 9458
 joshdogg26 said:
go watch a clip of any late run against the bulls u will see wade making plays. find me some clips of lebron doing the same in dallas. combine the 2 series and see who played better. i'll wait. u have no logic skills. ur blaming the only 1 of 3 superstars who showed up in a series for losing. ur a fu*king tard .

if everybody plays like sh*t, nobody can be blamed
It's clearly wades fault, if he had played bad lebron would have tried harder in the finals.

thegoldenhero said:
maybe it would have been better off if you guys got swept according to that Bron stans logic...never thought someone would get blamed when he was far and away the best player in the finals on the heats maybe he should have pulled off a Jordan performance and averaged 40 points in the finals so that he could carry Bron to a title.

[pic - click to view]

lets just get back to the thread
 6 years ago '07        #289
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
he averaged 35 in the 06 finals and 40 in our wins, should've just done that again
 02-20-2012, 03:56 PM         #290
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
Continue to ignore the fact that Wade had a worse series statistically against the Bulls than Bron had against the Mavs like a f*ggot....LeBron put the squad on his back....Wade couldn't do the same...if the Heat had lost to the Bulls, people probably would be sh*tting on Wade...luckily Bron bailed his a.ss out like a real n*gga...fu*kboi a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #291
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Continue to ignore the fact that Wade had a worse series statistically against the Bulls than Bron had against the Mavs like a f*ggot....LeBron put the squad on his back....Wade couldn't do the same...if the Heat had lost to the Bulls, people probably would be sh*tting on Wade...luckily Bron bailed his a.ss out like a real n*gga...fu*kboi a.ss n*gga
and wade had a better series statistically against the mavericks than lebron had against the bulls, yet it still wasn't enough. keep failing.
 6 years ago '07        #292
space
space
let's combine both series to see who really played better or worse:

23 points, 7 rebounds, 4 a.ssists, 2 steals, 1 block, 49%

21 points, 7 rebounds, 7 a.ssists, 2 steals, 1 block, 46%

1 player averaged 2 more points and shot 3% better, the other player averaged 3 more a.ssists
 6 years ago '09        #293
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19310 19310
 Youngin19 said:
let's pretend Bosh didn't play better in the chicago series to make up for Wade playing bad offensively...while in the Finals both Bosh and Bron played bad Wade couldn't carry both and the insults are quite childish lol
 02-20-2012, 04:21 PM         #294
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
let's pretend Bosh didn't play better in the chicago series to make up for Wade playing bad offensively...while in the Finals both Bosh and Bron played bad Wade couldn't carry both and the insults are quite childish lol
yeah that was horrible wade shooting 40% for as close as he plays to the basket
 6 years ago '08        #295
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 whothebestmc said:
what has this thread turned into

For real. I'm glad BX wasn't around in the 20's, or we would've had Yankee fans arguing between Ruth vs. Gehrig......
 02-20-2012, 04:50 PM         #296
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
let's combine both series to see who really played better or worse:

23 points, 7 rebounds, 4 a.ssists, 2 steals, 1 block, 49%

21 points, 7 rebounds, 7 a.ssists, 2 steals, 1 block, 46%

1 player averaged 2 more points and shot 3% better, the other player averaged 3 more a.ssists
21.45 pts, 6.72 rbs, 7.45 a.ssists Bron 46.195%

23pts, 6.72 rbs, 3.81 a.ssists Wade 48.66%

that's the stats......As I said, Dwade didn't carry the team on his back like lebron did....he didn't close the series...now shutup you fu*king f*ggot!!!
 6 years ago '07        #297
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
21.45 pts, 6.72 rbs, 7.45 a.ssists Bron 46.195%

23pts, 6.72 rbs, 3.81 a.ssists Wade 48.66%

that's the stats......As I said, Dwade didn't carry the team on his back like lebron did....he didn't close the series...now shutup you fu*king f*ggot!!!
thanks for not rounding and for still being a fu*ktard. i like the analogy u brought up earlier though, cuz u blaming wade for the finals would be like if i blamed lebron and bosh had we lost the ECF. u a nutty mother fu*ker .
 6 years ago '10        #298
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
 LAwLB15 said:
n*gga PLEASE

how many bulls fans arent rose stans?
how many laker fans arent kobe stans?
Durant for OKC, Dirk for the Mavs

shyt how many ex-cav fans arent lebron stans??

As a heat fan all these years its hard not to be a big Wade fan after everything hes done for my team,I mean how many championships we had b4 he got here? fu*k that how many conference titles did we have b4 he got here? we didnt even have a scoring title to our name until 09 (thank u based Wade) not trying to shyt on Alonzo,Hardaway,Rice,Smith
and all the other legends that played for us, but none of them had a bigger impact with the Heat than Wade

hell bron & bosh wouldnt even be here if it wasnt for him
n*gga put his ego aside and even cut his paycheck just to help us rebuild our team to
make us a championship caliber team once again (and trust me we needed some serious rebuilding) how can any real heat fan not appreciate that?

that being said I aint being bias about shyt, I could careless if bron win an mvp or not
even tho it would be fu*king ridiculous when hes playing with one of the best players in the league

he aint come here for that, he came here to win a ring, God forbid he plays his best season
just to disappear once again in the finals like he did last season...none of this wont mean anything
You make good points but people on here say "A heat fan arguing with a Bron stan". When it's really a Wade stan arguing with a Bron stan. It is almost impossible for a stan to be fair and balanced because of the emotional connection to the player they're stanning. So I don't like the singling out of Bron stans, Kobe stans, Rose stans without acknowledging their own stanning. I read the debates and the observe how people post regarding certain players and people have their biases but claim there are not bias. That doesn't make any sense. Either they're lying or delusional.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 02-20-2012 at 05:13 PM..
 02-20-2012, 05:11 PM         #299
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
thanks for not rounding and for still being a fu*ktard. i like the analogy u brought up earlier though, cuz u blaming wade for the finals would be like if i blamed lebron and bosh had we lost the ECF. u a nutty mother fu*ker .

had the heat not won that series, everybody would've still been criticizing lebron, saying he couldn't get it done, not a winner and everything else. Especially if he had choked in the clutch like Wade after being hot the whole game and missed buckets that would've lead his team to victory. You and I both know people hold LeBron up to a higher standard than Wade or anyone else for that matter....

When Bron is off, Wade is supposed to takeover. When Wade is off, Bron is supposed to takeover. That what you have two superstars for. Wade didn't do his job of closing against the Mavs...I like how you change your whole attitude though, went from blaming Bron to then blaming Bosh....fact is Bron got it done when Wade needed him, Wade didn't...

and you still a pus*y n*gga...f*ggot a.ss Wade stan
 6 years ago '07        #300
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
had the heat not won that series, everybody would've still been criticizing lebron, saying he couldn't get it done, not a winner and everything else. Especially if he had choked in the clutch like Wade after being hot the whole game and missed buckets that would've lead his team to victory. You and I both know people hold LeBron up to a higher standard than Wade or anyone else for that matter....

When Bron is off, Wade is supposed to takeover. When Wade is off, Bron is supposed to takeover. That what you have two superstars for. Wade didn't do his job of closing against the Mavs...I like how you change your whole attitude though, went from blaming Bron to then blaming Bosh....fact is Bron got it done when Wade needed him, Wade didn't...

and you still a pus*y n*gga...f*ggot a.ss Wade stan
lol no u stupid fu*k, i'm not "blaming bosh"

i'm saying ur a fu*king tard for pretending that the only difference between the 2 series was that bron was off in one and wade was off in the other. like bosh averaging 1 less rebound and 4 less points on a 20% drop makes no difference whatsoever, as if everything else was constant .

when it comes down to it, wade balled the fu*k out in the finals, and if bron gave us 2 or 3 good plays late in games like wade was able to provide against the bulls, we sweep or win in 5. wade had us up 2-1. we could have been up 3-0, remember how wade hit a three and put us up 15 in the 4th quarter of game 2 before lebron started pounding the air out of the ball and k!lling our momentum? remember how we had a chance to go up 3-1 and lebron scored 8 points and u blamed him and only him for the loss?

THAT is called changing ur attitude

ur arguing that it's wade's fault because he's the only 1 of 3 superstars that showed up in a series. u suck a mean d!ck.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy