Not only is LeBron the frontrunner for MVP, he's having one of the greatest seasons in NBA history

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #241
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13068 13068
 stlcardinals19 said:
Well, I guess you're right. I'm a big Bron fan, but I won't pit him against his own teammate, an established fan favorite who won his city a ring at that.
i don't really make it a point to go in on him or blindly hate or make things up just to discredit him. earlier on in this thread u'll see i actually made quite a point of defending him. the only time u'll see me step up and say negative things about him is generally when a lebron stan is trying to make things up just to elevate their idol and sh*t on wade. i mean, somebody has to take up for wade, right? as somebody who is a loyal heat fan, of course i'm a fan of wade, so i'm not gonna sit there and let somebody spew incorrect information to sh*t on him just to further their stan agenda .

i have no problem with guys like u who can just keep it real. it's pretty funny that most of BX knows me as the resident heat fan since i've been around for quite a while, but when i argue with bron stans i become a wade stan, and when i argue with bron haters, i become a bron stan.

6 years ago '05        #242
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Cambury said:
why are people so impressed by 55%? What does it really mean? Someone put me on

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #243
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Universal Mind said:
Let me give you an example that you can easily understand.

If you had 20 hamburgers and you ate 11 of them, that means you've eaten 55% of those hamburgers. You've eaten more than half. Now apply that same example to shots being taken in a basketball game.
that doesn't mean im better than Kobiyashi or Chestnut? Does it?
 6 years ago '07        #244
space
space
 Universal Mind said:
Let me give you an example that you can easily understand.

If you had 20 hamburgers and you ate 11 of them, that means you've eaten 55% of those hamburgers. You've eaten more than half. Now apply that same example to shots being taken in a basketball game.
 Cambury said:
that doesn't mean im better than Kobiyashi or Chestnut? Does it?

02-20-2012, 11:15 AM         #245
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
when wade is off

he plays good defense and atleast shows up in the 4th and makes key plays to help the team win (chicago series and the 2 game winners he made this season)

when lebron is off

he completely disappears on both ends and is nowhere to be seen in the 4th
 joshdogg26 said:
u ethered urself by going ghost as lebron during the finals. again, wade clearly was making shots and other plays against the bulls in our comebacks. lebron clearly doing nothing against the mavs. not to mention bosh also k!lled the bulls, and largely sucked against the mavs.

revisionist history and selective memory rn't going to win u any arguments, i suggest u try to actually know ur sh*t when discussing this with somebody who does. ur clearly flustered and angry because ur just repeating bullsh*t that's already proven false.

Yall idol averaged only 1 more point a game than LeBron the whole playoffs yet LeBron played so horrible in the finals. Not to mention LeBron average more rebounds and a.ssists. LeBron got rebounds and got his teammates involved, that's what he does when his game is off. When the game was on the line, they purposely put the ball in Wade's hands. He choked! He couldn't get it done in the clutch, end of story. The games were close, he couldn't close!
Bron closed games, Wade didn't!

Both of you f*gs Wade stans, y'all no ain't no different than LeBron stans...stay hating on my n*gga when y'all know he better than Wade...
 02-20-2012, 12:05 PM         #246
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man but how do you let
[pic - click to view]

avg more points than you throughout an entire NBA FINALS series

6 years ago '07        #247
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
stopped reading

so he wasn't making 4 point plays, etc. against the bulls. that didn't happen? show me lebron hitting any type of big shot against the mavs.

i realize u have a lot of d!ckriding to do after the post-finals hiatus u took, but this is no way to make up for it. u'll have to wait for a more opportunte moment when u actually have a case.
 02-20-2012, 12:09 PM         #248
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
Yall idol averaged only 1 more point a game than LeBron the whole playoffs yet LeBron played so horrible in the finals. Not to mention LeBron average more rebounds and a.ssists. LeBron got rebounds and got his teammates involved, that's what he does when his game is off. When the game was on the line, they purposely put the ball in Wade's hands. He choked! He couldn't get it done in the clutch, end of story. The games were close, he couldn't close!

Both of you f*gs Wade stans, y'all no ain't no different than LeBron stans...stay hating on my n*gga when y'all know he better than Wade...
and we'll keep supporting our TEAM while u keep lebron d!ck in ur mouth f*ggot
 02-20-2012, 12:14 PM         #249
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

02-20-2012, 12:16 PM         #250
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
and we'll keep supporting our TEAM while u keep lebron d!ck in ur mouth f*ggot
n*gga your name or whatever says D3=MVP, we both know who the stan...We both know who sucks their favorite player's d!ck and never crticizes them(you)...and you a Giants fan so we know you ain't from the MIA....you a bandwagoner just like you calling me...f*ggot a.ss n*gga!
 02-20-2012, 12:20 PM         #251
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
stopped reading

so he wasn't making 4 point plays, etc. against the bulls. that didn't happen? show me lebron hitting any type of big shot against the mavs.

i realize u have a lot of d!ckriding to do after the post-finals hiatus u took, but this is no way to make up for it. u'll have to wait for a more opportunte moment when u actually have a case.
I recall LeBron hitting all the clutch plays against the Celtics...I recall LeBron hitting two threes and basically the game winner against the bulls..

I recall LeBron contributing to the game 1 victory against Dallas and the other win...and I also recall Wade choking and missing big shots in the clutch against the Mavs....

You a fu*kboi son
 6 years ago '10        #252
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
jeremy lin will sh*t on LEBUM AND GAYDE AND POSH
 02-20-2012, 01:33 PM         #253
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
n*gga your name or whatever says D3=MVP, we both know who the stan...We both know who sucks their favorite player's d!ck and never crticizes them(you)...and you a Giants fan so we know you ain't from the MIA....you a bandwagoner just like you calling me...f*ggot a.ss n*gga!
miss me wit that bullshyt f*gboy

dont worry about where the fu*k im from,difference between me and u is I didnt wait until the giants won a superbowl to become a fan

just like how I aint wait til lebron came to miami to start "pretending" to be a heat fan u bi*ch n*gga,been ridin with both teams over a decade

yeah wade is my favorite player in the nba, but God forbid he left the heat (id be mad as fu*k) but this gonna still be my team no matter what

fu*k u got a heat fitted in ur avy for when the only person u give a shyt about on it is bron???

u d!ckridin a.ss n*gga
 02-20-2012, 01:36 PM         #254
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420Heat said:
jeremy lin will sh*t on LEBUM AND GAYDE AND POSH
ahhh man thursday cant come soon enough
 6 years ago '07        #255
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
I recall LeBron hitting all the clutch plays against the Celtics...I recall LeBron hitting two threes and basically the game winner against the bulls..

I recall LeBron contributing to the game 1 victory against Dallas and the other win...and I also recall Wade choking and missing big shots in the clutch against the Mavs....

You a fu*kboi son
so what ur saying is u selectively recall the things u want to recall and ignore everything that wade did, even if lebron is to be blamed for the finals by ur own admission and ur flip flopping. swiss cheese, breh.

LAwLB15 said:
fu*k u got a heat fitted in ur avy for when the only person u give a shyt about on it is bron???

u d!ckridin a.ss n*gga
he just wants to fit in and gain our approval

02-20-2012, 01:42 PM         #256
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
he just wants to fit in and gain our approval

dude should have a pic of lebron's d!ck for his avy

n/h
 6 years ago '09        #257
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19382 19382
 Youngin19 said:

You a fu*kboi son
you making it seem like Bron carried Wade the entire playoffs? you ignoring the fact that Wade was dope as hell in the celtics series and was the best player in the finals last year?
 6 years ago '07        #258
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
you making it seem like Bron carried Wade the entire playoffs? you ignoring the fact that Wade was dope as hell in the celtics series and was the best player in the finals last year?
what do u mean, dude? wade was only putting up 30, 7, and 5 on 53% to lebron's 28, 8, and 4 on 47% against the celtics. he was a.ss .

these dude's argument is literally attempting to bash wade for playing well in the finals. if he had sucked like lebron, that would have been better according to them because it would shield him from criticism . u know u lost when u find urself defending that point.
 6 years ago '09        #259
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19382 19382
 joshdogg26 said:
what do u mean, dude? wade was only putting up 30, 7, and 5 on 53% to lebron's 28, 8, and 4 on 47% against the celtics. he was a.ss .

these dude's argument is literally attempting to bash wade for playing well in the finals. if he had sucked like lebron, that would have been better according to them because it would shield him from criticism . u know u lost when u find urself defending that point.
it's funny when Bron stans get mad when their savior has a bad game and Wade has a good game and say Wade is preventing Bron from playing well...Bron stans basically blamed the finals loss on Wade for playing well
 02-20-2012, 02:00 PM         #260
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
miss me wit that bullshyt f*gboy

dont worry about where the fu*k im from,difference between me and u is I didnt wait until the giants won a superbowl to become a fan

just like how I aint wait til lebron came to miami to start "pretending" to be a heat fan u bi*ch n*gga,been ridin with both teams over a decade

yeah wade is my favorite player in the nba, but God forbid he left the heat (id be mad as fu*k) but this gonna still be my team no matter what

u d!ckridin a.ss n*gga
so when did you become a Heat fan? Ole bi*chass n*gga who's a fan of a New York team calling someone else a bandwagon fan?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago