Not only is LeBron the frontrunner for MVP, he's having one of the greatest seasons in NBA history

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-20-2012, 04:43 AM         #221
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe stans catching mad feelings.
 02-20-2012, 05:56 AM         #222
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
so yea...shut the fu*k up when ur talking to me

fu*king

GOTTTTT HIM!!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #223
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 MrTripleDouble said:
Wade is protected. You can ride D Wades nuts so hard and obvious and say your a "real heat fan" and people will run with it. You ride LeBron's nuts you are a stan. I can't tell the difference between a real Heat fan and a Wade stan but can tell the difference between a Heat fan and LeBron stan. Are LeBron stans just more honest or do the "real heat fans" really think in their mind that they are not bias when comparing Wade and James despite the evidence? Every top 5 player has stans, they are that popular and that good. You mean to tell me D Wade has no stans? Is he not a top 5 player?

It will be a showdown between Durant and LeBron, it depends on who plays better between Westbrook and Wade. If Russell plays well and outshines KD, Durant won't get it. Same with Wade outplaying LBJ. So consistency is the biggest factor on who wins and at this point LBJ is more consistent and is MVP.
you forget noone has a 3rd player playing as well as Bosh???
 6 years ago '07        #224
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 Youngin19 said:
lol shutup you pus*y a.ss n*gga...he wasn't playing well...In that post I clearly said he was "off"...which means he had a few bad games. Can you not read? And you can find me posting about Wade in the Chi series saying he wasn't doing sh*t either or calling him out for his bad games. That's the difference between me and you...you suck Wade's d!ck even on his worst day. f*g!
i spared him no criticism during the bulls series. the dude who i originally quoted was clearly making sh*t up and i made a clear and concise, factual point that wade did not struggle "the first 3 rounds" and that there was in fact a big difference between his contributions against chicago and lebron's against dallas. that's a fact. find me evidence of lebron stepping up at the end of a game against the mavs. it would take 2 seconds to do the same for wade.

bron stans think it's OK to come out of the closet now with revisionist history and selective memories when not one of u had sh*t to say when that happened. just because it's been a few months doesn't change the facts, bi*ch boy. we're not gonna forget.

i never come out of pocket or make threads making statements like these. i was only responding to another one of ur fellow bron stans who was clearly full of sh*t. i can't stop people like u from sucking d!ck, but i can at least correct u when u misstate facts.

02-20-2012, 07:43 AM         #225
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
i spared him no criticism during the bulls series. the dude who i originally quoted was clearly making sh*t up and i made a clear and concise, factual point that wade did not struggle "the first 3 rounds" and that there was in fact a big difference between his contributions against chicago and lebron's against dallas. that's a fact. find me evidence of lebron stepping up at the end of a game against the mavs. it would take 2 seconds to do the same for wade.

bron stans think it's OK to come out of the closet now with revisionist history and selective memories when not one of u had sh*t to say when that happened. just because it's been a few months doesn't change the facts, bi*ch boy. we're not gonna forget.

i never come out of pocket or make threads making statements like these. i was only responding to another one of ur fellow bron stans who was clearly full of sh*t. i can't stop people like u from sucking d!ck, but i can at least correct u when u misstate facts.

This is funny coming from the people who wanted so badly for the ball to be in DWade's hands at then end of games in the regular season. The games were close, Dwade supposedly had the hot hand so the ball was in his hands, your boy just couldn't close. How many series does LeBron have to close? He closed 2 and did it while checking the best player on the other team. When it was time for Wade to close for Bron, he couldn't. Not to mention in game 6, LeBron scored more than DWade.... And all those posts about LeBron were on the same day, from the game where he scored 8, not the whole series....

You a f*ggot a.ss, d!ck riding a.ss Wade stan
 02-20-2012, 07:46 AM         #226
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
Wade is protected. You can ride D Wades nuts so hard and obvious and say your a "real heat fan" and people will run with it. You ride LeBron's nuts you are a stan. I can't tell the difference between a real Heat fan and a Wade stan but can tell the difference between a Heat fan and LeBron stan. Are LeBron stans just more honest or do the "real heat fans" really think in their mind that they are not bias when comparing Wade and James despite the evidence? Every top 5 player has stans, they are that popular and that good. You mean to tell me D Wade has no stans? Is he not a top 5 player?

n*gga PLEASE

how many bulls fans arent rose stans?
how many laker fans arent kobe stans?
Durant for OKC, Dirk for the Mavs

shyt how many ex-cav fans arent lebron stans??

As a heat fan all these years its hard not to be a big Wade fan after everything hes done for my team,I mean how many championships we had b4 he got here? fu*k that how many conference titles did we have b4 he got here? we didnt even have a scoring title to our name until 09 (thank u based Wade) not trying to shyt on Alonzo,Hardaway,Rice,Smith
and all the other legends that played for us, but none of them had a bigger impact with the Heat than Wade

hell bron & bosh wouldnt even be here if it wasnt for him
n*gga put his ego aside and even cut his paycheck just to help us rebuild our team to
make us a championship caliber team once again (and trust me we needed some serious rebuilding) how can any real heat fan not appreciate that?

that being said I aint being bias about shyt, I could careless if bron win an mvp or not
even tho it would be fu*king ridiculous when hes playing with one of the best players in the league

he aint come here for that, he came here to win a ring, God forbid he plays his best season
just to disappear once again in the finals like he did last season...none of this wont mean anything
 6 years ago '09        #227
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 GrownmanJ said:
It doesnt mean much at all. It only means that he is a better shot selector than Kobe and Durant. For the simple fact that he lacks confidence in his outside game. He knows hes better near the paint, so why not go there?

The bad and good about KB and KD is that, though the selection maybe bad, but their confidence to make every shot they take is undeniable. Meaning those shots can still be made and are made.
usually you want players to be efficient and he is VERY EFFICIENT all that taking bad shots cause he is confident is for the birds. Kobe is the best wing of this era but don't get me wrong he takes terrible shots he doesnt even try to get to the basket anymore. Coaches cringe when players take the type of shots they do. There are alot of players that take shots cuz their confident and shoot lower percentages. When a wing player shoots 50 percent that is great.
 6 years ago '07        #228
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
This is funny coming from the people who wanted so badly for the ball to be in DWade's hands at then end of games in the regular season. The games were close, Dwade supposedly had the hot hand so the ball was in his hands, your boy just couldn't close. How many series does LeBron have to close? He closed 2 and did it while checking the best player on the other team. When it was time for Wade to close for Bron, he couldn't. Not to mention in game 6, LeBron scored more than DWade.... And all those posts about LeBron were on the same day, from the game where he scored 8, not the whole series....

You a f*ggot a.ss, d!ck riding a.ss Wade stan
lol @ them being on the same day, cuz u got ghost as fu*k after that and had no more posts the rest of the series

so we're gonna play that game then? well maybe if lebron did his job and did anything in the first 3 quarters to put us in any sort of position to win a game, wade would have had the energy to close . bosh with his 41% and 7 rebounds wasn't helping either. i guess u conveniently forgot that in the whole "we can win without wade but not without bron!" slurpfest u had going there . wade supposed to win with both other guys doing nothing to help lol. it's his fault we lost, not the guys who were sucking a.ss. wade should have sucked too so he'd have an excuse like them

i love the fact that if anybody decides to take up for wade and not let bron stans trash our franchise player, we gotta be a wade stan .

i'm challenging u to make a point, ur getting shut out right now
 6 years ago '09        #229
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19382 19382
 P. Dedos said:
lebron is shooting 39% from 3's

and kobe is shooting 28% from 3's

but but but but but
Kobe is shooting like sh*t from 3 he needs to just abandon taking those shots because he just can't shoot them consistently anymore...Bron is only making .8 3's tho a game he is hardly a good 3 point shooter which is why he doesn't take them much anymore.
 02-20-2012, 08:38 AM         #230
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
lol @ them being on the same day, cuz u got ghost as fu*k after that and had no more posts the rest of the series

so we're gonna play that game then? well maybe if lebron did his job and did anything in the first 3 quarters to put us in any sort of position to win a game, wade would have had the energy to close . bosh with his 41% and 7 rebounds wasn't helping either. i guess u conveniently forgot that in the whole "we can win without wade but not without bron!" slurpfest u had going there . wade supposed to win with both other guys doing nothing to help lol. it's his fault we lost, not the guys who were sucking a.ss. wade should have sucked too so he'd have an excuse like them

i love the fact that if anybody decides to take up for wade and not let bron stans trash our franchise player, we gotta be a wade stan .

i'm challenging u to make a point, ur getting shut out right now
I repeat, the Heat are 4-2 when Wade is off...the Heat are 2-4 when LeBron is off...Wade didn't show up for game 6 in the finals either....the Heat won 2...all Wade had to do was close 2 games and he couldn't do....LeBron closed when he needed to...I ain't arguing with yo bi*chass no more. You pus*y! fu*king f*ggot a.ss n*gga!
 02-20-2012, 08:46 AM         #231
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
I repeat, the Heat are 4-2 when Wade is off...the Heat are 2-4 when LeBron is off...Wade didn't show up for game 6 in the finals either....the Heat won 2...all Wade had to do was close 2 games and he couldn't do....LeBron closed when he needed to...I ain't arguing with yo bi*chass no more. You pus*y! fu*king f*ggot a.ss n*gga!
when wade is off

he plays good defense and atleast shows up in the 4th and makes key plays to help the team win (chicago series and the 2 game winners he made this season)

when lebron is off

he completely disappears on both ends and is nowhere to be seen in the 4th
 6 years ago '07        #232
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
u ethered urself by going ghost as lebron during the finals. again, wade clearly was making shots and other plays against the bulls in our comebacks. lebron clearly doing nothing against the mavs. not to mention bosh also k!lled the bulls, and largely sucked against the mavs.

revisionist history and selective memory rn't going to win u any arguments, i suggest u try to actually know ur sh*t when discussing this with somebody who does. ur clearly flustered and angry because ur just repeating bullsh*t that's already proven false.
 02-20-2012, 08:55 AM         #233
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ these fake a.ss heat fans aka lebron stans

I got more respect for those cav fans that burned brons jersey and called him a fu*kin **** than
these shapeshifting a.ss,team-changing a.ss f*ggots

n*gga got a heat fitted in his avy as if he didnt start reppin them until bron came:lachen001:
 6 years ago '08        #234
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,062 | Props total: 4849 4849
We got Heat fans turning on each other in this thread? Can't believe folks continue to get you guys on the Wade vs. Bron okey-doke everytime.....
 6 years ago '07        #235
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
We got Heat fans turning on each other in this thread? Can't believe folks continue to get you guys on the Wade vs. Bron okey-doke everytime.....
they're not actually heat fans, they just expose themselves from time to time and need checked
 02-20-2012, 09:54 AM         #236
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if only Lebron could win on the big stage

ask the lebron junkies why he has played so poorly when it matters and you get

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #237
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
Looks like the Heat fans will bicker amongst themselves for the rest of eternity. LeBron's having a historical season. Great. Hopefully, he wins MVP and Finals MVP, so y'all n*ggas can shut the fu*k up already.
 6 years ago '08        #238
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12274 12274
 The Bully said:
of course a kobe stan wouldnt be familiar with 55%. they praise him when he shoots 45%, the notion of a perimeter player shooting 55% is unfathomable to them

and let's make a bet. if the heat dont win the title this year, no more fat jokes. if they do, you have to lose 50 pounds
My n*gga he shoots 55% cuz he's usually getting 4 or 5 fastbreak dunks a game...then another 3 or 4 layups or dunks in the half-court offense....not like he taking tough contested mid-range jumpers like Kobe or even Durant for that matter.
 02-20-2012, 10:20 AM         #239
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
My n*gga he shoots 55% cuz he's usually getting 4 or 5 fastbreak dunks a game...then another 3 or 4 layups or dunks in the half-court offense....not like he taking tough contested mid-range jumpers like Kobe or even Durant for that matter.
you know damn well kobe is known for just bricking open shots now. he just went 1 for 8 from 3 yesterday theres no such thing as a contested lebron shot cuz no one can guard him.......................no one can stop him on the fastbreak either.

and that dunk/layup sh*t is false. he is scoring on post fadeaways n sh*t now
 6 years ago '08        #240
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,062 | Props total: 4849 4849
 joshdogg26 said:
they're not actually heat fans, they just expose themselves from time to time and need checked
Well, I guess you're right. I'm a big Bron fan, but I won't pit him against his own teammate, an established fan favorite who won his city a ring at that.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy