Not only is LeBron the frontrunner for MVP, he's having one of the greatest seasons in NBA history

most viewed right now
 64
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #201
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13039 13039
 SeaJaiye said:
18, 7, 7 in the finals is up to lebron standards. of course his scoring is down cuz d wade had the hot hand and bosh was playing well too..............lebron dominated the first 3 series while d wade struggled. lebron isnt allowed to struggle??

and we see they cant win without lebron playing his best, so that'll get fixed this year
dude keeps saying the same sh*t no matter how many times he gets sonned

bron's scoring was down in the finals cuz wade he took the same 18 shots per game he took throughout the entire playoffs, just making a higher percentage

wade struggled every series even though he was as good as lebron against the 6ers and better than bron against the celtics

the difference between wade playing poorly against the bulls and lebron playing poorly against the mavs is that at least wade was there making big plays down the stretch and contributing to all of our late runs. bron was casper status in the finals, just wanting no parts of it.
 02-19-2012, 10:02 PM         #202
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
18, 7, 7 in the finals is up to lebron standards. of course his scoring is down cuz d wade had the hot hand and bosh was playing well too..............lebron dominated the first 3 series while d wade struggled. lebron isnt allowed to struggle??

and we see they cant win without lebron playing his best, so that'll get fixed this year
bosh playing well = shooting 41%....oh ok

& Lebron was THE 3RD LEADING SCORER....ON HIS OWN TEAM

homey had a game where he scored 8 points on 27%

thats Lebron standards?????

kobe was at least able to drop 33 on that goat defensive pistons squad

Lebron aint built for the
[pic - click to view]



sorry
 6 years ago '04        #203
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,992 | Props total: 11789 11789
shut up you tards durant is getting mvp
 6 years ago '11        #204
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 930 930
 A.G said:
Yeah, and what great defensive team have you seen that has used a strictly man to man defensive set?
i get what you said...but if you trying to win you double if you have too...Kobe passed at times which is the right thing to do and other times he forced it...

im sure if they matched up well with Kobe maybe wouldnt DT Kobe or Shaq (2004)
 6 years ago '11        #205
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 930 930
 dtown1759 said:
shut up you tards durant is getting mvp
maybe so but I still feel Westbrook fuels the Thunder
 6 years ago '04        #206
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
Durant should be MVP..
 6 years ago '06        #207
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Nate187um said:
right because Kobe is shooting the best % from the toughest spots on the floor

16-23ft 46%
Kobe today: 11/24 which is

but 1/8 from the 3 point line?

...and dude got 10 TO's

how can you not get a triple double with 10 TO's
 6 years ago '07        #208
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 joshdogg26 said:
dude keeps saying the same sh*t no matter how many times he gets sonned

bron's scoring was down in the finals cuz wade he took the same 18 shots per game he took throughout the entire playoffs, just making a higher percentage

wade struggled every series even though he was as good as lebron against the 6ers and better than bron against the celtics

the difference between wade playing poorly against the bulls and lebron playing poorly against the mavs is that at least wade was there making big plays down the stretch and contributing to all of our late runs. bron was casper status in the finals, just wanting no parts of it.
this is my point and why wade is greater, wade had an impact. Lebron had no impact which is inexcusable. In the Bulls series Wade had keys blocks and hustle plays, in the finals when Kobe shot that bad % in the 4th quarter he grabbed 15 boards and hit cluth shots down the stretch. Bosh even hit a gamewinner in the finals.
 02-19-2012, 10:30 PM         #209
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
this is my point and why wade is greater, wade had an impact. Lebron had no impact which is inexcusable. In the Bulls series Wade had keys blocks and hustle plays, in the finals when Kobe shot that bad % in the 4th quarter he grabbed 15 boards and hit cluth shots down the stretch. Bosh even hit a gamewinner in the finals.
who passed it to the open bosh for that game winner? but that doesnt matter right?? he was being passive?? he shoulda shot it himself?? lebron had a bunch of impactful plays. it just wasnt mid range isolation jumpers like jordan/kobe he's a different type of player, playmaker.......gets his team involved
 6 years ago '04        #210
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Gone too far man......
 02-19-2012, 10:46 PM         #211
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
dude keeps saying the same sh*t no matter how many times he gets sonned

bron's scoring was down in the finals cuz wade he took the same 18 shots per game he took throughout the entire playoffs, just making a higher percentage

wade struggled every series even though he was as good as lebron against the 6ers and better than bron against the celtics

the difference between wade playing poorly against the bulls and lebron playing poorly against the mavs is that at least wade was there making big plays down the stretch and contributing to all of our late runs. bron was casper status in the finals, just wanting no parts of it.

and you try and say you're not a Wade stan?


In the playoffs, Both Wade and LeBron had 6 games with less than 20 points...games with Wade scoring less than 20, heat are 4-2...games with LeBron scoring less than 20, Heat are 2-4



LeBron's postseason low is 8 and Wade's is 14 and he scored 14 twice in the playoffs...what does that tell you? When LeBron is off, Dwade couldn't carry the team. When Wade was off, LeBron effectively carried the team....
 02-19-2012, 10:47 PM         #212
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:RELOADED:. said:
ur not about to say kobe is a better defender than lebron james...................

and lebron can get 35 points on 76% shooting. he's smarter with his shooting and has 50% FG seasons. didnt say he's better at putting points on the board, but he's more efficient at it
 6 years ago '07        #213
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13039 13039
 Youngin19 said:
and you try and say you're not a Wade stan?


In the playoffs, Both Wade and LeBron had 6 games with less than 20 points...games with Wade scoring less than 20, heat are 4-2...games with LeBron scoring less than 20, Heat are 2-4



LeBron's postseason low is 8 and Wade's is 14 and he scored 14 twice in the playoffs...what does that tell you? When LeBron is off, Dwade couldn't carry the team. When Wade was off, LeBron effectively carried the team....
this is why ur not to be taken seriously.

gtfo with revisionist history bullsh*t. lebron stans were tucking their heads in shame just admitting that lebron had choked and fu*ked up and it was his fault after the finals. skip forward a few months and ur back to copping pleas.

u can't find footage of our late game runs against the bulls that don't include plays from wade. he finds a way to have an impact even when he's struggling. u'd be hard pressed to find footage of lebron doing anything in any 4th quarter of the entire mavericks series. just 3 or 4 plays when we needed them could have swung the series 4-0 or 4-1 in our favor. he was playing hot potato with the ball just being a bigass expensive decoy.

the bullsh*t point u just thought u made wouldn't pass a first grade level logic exam. try harder than that when u decide to quote me.
 6 years ago '07        #214
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13039 13039
so yea...shut the fu*k up when ur talking to me

 Youngin19 said:
This game is on LeBron...Wade choked away a few opportunities, but LeBron is the sole reason they lost. n*gga had 8 points. WTF kinda superstar has 8 points? Spo needs to bench that n*gga for playing like a hoe
 Youngin19 said:
I absolutely, solely blame LeBron for this loss. Dwade did good
 Youngin19 said:
they should have an amber alert for LeBron James...
 Youngin19 said:
that n*gga LeBron is missing like an abducted child...smh
 Youngin19 said:
LeBron n*gga, please shoot the ball...how the fu*k you a superstar and only attempt like 4 shots, wtf is this n*gga's problem?
 6 years ago '04        #215
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 Cambury said:
this is my point and why wade is greater, wade had an impact. Lebron had no impact which is inexcusable. In the Bulls series Wade had keys blocks and hustle plays, in the finals when Kobe shot that bad % in the 4th quarter he grabbed 15 boards and hit cluth shots down the stretch. Bosh even hit a gamewinner in the finals.
cluth?

cluth?
 02-19-2012, 11:47 PM         #216
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
this is why ur not to be taken seriously.

gtfo with revisionist history bullsh*t. lebron stans were tucking their heads in shame just admitting that lebron had choked and fu*ked up and it was his fault after the finals. skip forward a few months and ur back to copping pleas.

u can't find footage of our late game runs against the bulls that don't include plays from wade. he finds a way to have an impact even when he's struggling. u'd be hard pressed to find footage of lebron doing anything in any 4th quarter of the entire mavericks series. just 3 or 4 plays when we needed them could have swung the series 4-0 or 4-1 in our favor. he was playing hot potato with the ball just being a bigass expensive decoy.

the bullsh*t point u just thought u made wouldn't pass a first grade level logic exam. try harder than that when u decide to quote me.

lol shutup you pus*y a.ss n*gga...he wasn't playing well...In that post I clearly said he was "off"...which means he had a few bad games. Can you not read? And you can find me posting about Wade in the Chi series saying he wasn't doing sh*t either or calling him out for his bad games. That's the difference between me and you...you suck Wade's d!ck even on his worst day. f*g!
 6 years ago '11        #217
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Why is this thread 14 pages?

Edit: i'm guessing this was a sh*t on cambury thread?


Last edited by maxnn; 02-19-2012 at 11:54 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #218
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
Wade is protected. You can ride D Wades nuts so hard and obvious and say your a "real heat fan" and people will run with it. You ride LeBron's nuts you are a stan. I can't tell the difference between a real Heat fan and a Wade stan but can tell the difference between a Heat fan and LeBron stan. Are LeBron stans just more honest or do the "real heat fans" really think in their mind that they are not bias when comparing Wade and James despite the evidence? Every top 5 player has stans, they are that popular and that good. You mean to tell me D Wade has no stans? Is he not a top 5 player?


It will be a showdown between Durant and LeBron, it depends on who plays better between Westbrook and Wade. If Russell plays well and outshines KD, Durant won't get it. Same with Wade outplaying LBJ. So consistency is the biggest factor on who wins and at this point LBJ is more consistent and is MVP.


Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 02-20-2012 at 01:06 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #219
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
As far as most valuable to the team, it's gotta be someone that would be barely a playoff contender without him. Rose already got it so if someone else was to get it, you might ask who it would be. LeBron probably being the best player this yr, doesn't help that he's on the Heat. They would be legit top 4 w/o LeBron. That's just me though, I don't know what the voters are told to do....give it to Durant




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 02-20-2012, 03:42 AM         #220
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:RELOADED:. said:
i dont stan on nobody.....i say it how it is



lebron today is the best player in the game today i dont argue that.....his flaws are still there and there big....shot from 18 and out is average and he doesnt show up when it matters most....his one on one defense is average....ya he gets blocks and steals but he isnt a good actual defender
is 42% from 18 out average? I'm curious
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy