Heat the only Team in NBA history to send six Players to Allstar Weekend

most viewed right now
 106
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$18,738 | Props total: 6442 6442
 Kooper said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]




Before anyone says anything, I am fully aware that the Orlando Magic are 0-2 in the finals, and it's going to be a long time before we get back there.
 02-18-2012, 11:22 PM         #22
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga just making up sh*t now..these bum n*ggas gonna be playing in the skills challenge and sh*t



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #23
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
norris cole only in cuz of jeremy lin and ray allen and dirk declined 3 point contest
 6 years ago '07        #24
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
 elvisfreshly said:
norris cole only in cuz of jeremy lin and ray allen and dirk declined 3 point contest
ray and dirk r a combined 2 for 11 in three point contest appearances, don't nobody wanna see that sh*t again
 6 years ago '11        #25
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
avatar space
space
$52,298 | Props total: 20027 20027
 joshdogg26 said:
ray and dirk r a combined 2 for 11 in three point contest appearances, don't nobody wanna see that sh*t again
Yea they most definitely wanna see norris cole
 6 years ago '07        #26
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
 DR JAYY said:
Yea they most definitely wanna see norris cole
he's not in the three point contest u fu*ktard
 02-19-2012, 01:05 AM         #27
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd rather see ray and dirk go at it than see the people they put in it this year...
 6 years ago '11        #28
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
avatar space
space
$52,298 | Props total: 20027 20027
 joshdogg26 said:
he's not in the three point contest u fu*ktard
but you are insinuating that people will be tuning to see james jones, norris cole and mario chalmers right
 6 years ago '07        #29
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
 DR JAYY said:
but you are insinuating that people will be tuning to see james jones, norris cole and mario chalmers right
james jones is the defending champ and mario has earned his place with his shooting this year. if anybody doesn't deserve to be there it's kevin love and joe johnson, but ironically they're the "stars" u claim people want to see. i'll give u an opportunity to make a case for why any of those 3 players don't deserve to be in their respective events. i'll wait. and considering how popular the heat r, u may even want to rethink ur whole "what u think people want to see" angle.
 6 years ago '11        #30
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
avatar space
space
$52,298 | Props total: 20027 20027
 joshdogg26 said:
james jones is the defending champ and mario has earned his place with his shooting this year. if anybody doesn't deserve to be there it's kevin love and joe johnson, but ironically they're the "stars" u claim people want to see. i'll give u an opportunity to make a case for why any of those 3 players don't deserve to be in their respective events. i'll wait. and considering how popular the heat r, u may even want to rethink ur whole "what u think people want to see" angle.
did i say they didnt deserve to be there?

stop jumping to conclusions you fu*kin Stan

take yo a.ss to sleep so you can read right
 6 years ago '07        #31
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
 DR JAYY said:
did i say they didnt deserve to be there?

stop jumping to conclusions you fu*kin Stan

take yo a.ss to sleep so you can read right
then what the fu*k r u trying to say? that people want to see dirk and ray make their 6th and 7th respective appearances having lost it in 9 of their previous 11 appearances over more deserving candidates?

collect ur thoughts and attempt to put something coherent together, ur sloppy.
 6 years ago '06        #32
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 joshdogg26 said:
then what the fu*k r u trying to say? that people want to see dirk and ray make their 6th and 7th respective appearances having lost it in 9 of their previous 11 appearances over more deserving candidates?

collect ur thoughts and attempt to put something coherent together, ur sloppy.
 6 years ago '11        #33
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
avatar space
space
$52,298 | Props total: 20027 20027
 joshdogg26 said:
then what the fu*k r u trying to say? that people want to see dirk and ray make their 6th and 7th respective appearances having lost it in 9 of their previous 11 appearances over more deserving candidates?

collect ur thoughts and attempt to put something coherent together, ur sloppy.
im saying no one wants to see james jones, NO cole, and chalmers except heat fans.

Thats a fact.

If you think different you're delusional or like yourself, a stan
 6 years ago '08        #34
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320


 Gottagat said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #35
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
Goats
 6 years ago '11        #36
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Norris Cole better clean Lin's sneakers before and after the game... he's the reason why he's there. Iman Shumpert was suppose to play in that game.
 6 years ago '08        #37
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 DR JAYY said:
but you are insinuating that people will be tuning to see james jones, norris cole and mario chalmers right
Norris Cole in the raising star. Cole shots like 28% from 3. Mario having career high in 3point fgs and JJ defending his championship.
 6 years ago '08        #38
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 27Lives said:
Norris Cole better clean Lin's sneakers before and after the game... he's the reason why he's there. Iman Shumpert was suppose to play in that game.
Technically Lin shouldn't even be in there. Just fu*king hype got him in there. it's not like dude's been playing the whole season

How about you fu*king buy yourself a ticket, fly from JFK to Orlando international and come lick Lin's sneakers. Also Iman Chumpert is already in the dunk contest. Stop being salty he ain't even that good, just taking advantage of the knicks being so sorry.


I know if Cole got starter minutes like Iman and Lin he would average less turnovers, score and dish the rock well.


Last edited by YoungRay20; 02-19-2012 at 02:47 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #39
S.O.P. 
space
avatar space
space
$845 | Props total: 182 182
still cant win that championship though
 02-19-2012, 02:56 AM         #40
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heat fans are too busy ordering Jeremy Lin jerseys to care about how many made it to Allstar Weekend.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy