Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #122
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25069 25069
 Retro said:
We're done here.
Pretty Much....

n*ggas Sitting Saying The Man Didnt Go Platinum and n*ggas Posting Plaques and They Still Sitting Here Like "no no no thats not platinum".

Then We Say...Jeezy Said He Went Platinum With His 3 Last Albums,They Call The Man A Liar BUT....Sitting Here Defending A Artist Known For Lies In Media "oh I'm not a C.O."

So Im Done With This Topic But Trust & Believe Its Going Come Back Up Again.

The Fifth KD said:
And c'mon Mista Don't Play is not a good comparison to a major label release by an A-List rapper that came out 3 1/2 years ago compared to eleven. And the RIAA has all of Jay-Z's certifications, even back in '98 so yeahhhhhhh......
....Project Pat Name Came Out Cause Your Friend Used Pat As A Example of Artist Not Going Platinum and Project Pat Has Said Many Times That Album Went Platinum and He Got A Plaque For It But Everyone Excuse For This Debate Is...."it isnt on RIAA" and RIAA Doesnt Go Far Back With Their Databack.

Three Six Mafia's codeine-flavored "Sippin On Some Syrup" and his own breakout hit, "Chickenhead." His third LP, Mista Don't Play: Everythangs Workin, went platinum, even though he was sitting in jail on a robbery charge.

Source:
So It Is What It Is.....Believe You Want.
 6 years ago '10        #123
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Fresh Whyte said:
Pretty Much....

n*ggas Sitting Saying The Man Didnt Go Platinum and n*ggas Posting Plaques and They Still Sitting Here Like "no no no thats not platinum".

Then We Say...Jeezy Said He Went Platinum With His 3 Last Albums,They Call The Man A Liar BUT....Sitting Here Defending A Artist Known For Lies In Media "oh I'm not a C.O."

So Im Done With This Topic But Trust & Believe Its Going Come Back Up Again.

....Project Pat Name Came Out Cause Your Friend Used Pat As A Example of Artist Not Going Platinum and Project Pat Has Said Many Times That Album Went Platinum and He Got A Plaque For It But Everyone Excuse For This Debate Is...."it isnt on RIAA" and RIAA Doesnt Go Far Back With Their Databack.

So It Is What It Is.....Believe You Want.
[IMG] [/IMG]
 02-19-2012, 07:12 PM         #124
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Fifth KD said:
A quick google search with the keywords "Young Jeezy the Recession Platinum" yields no official sources announcing the Recession went Platinum. Only thing I could find was an old RIAA article announcing that the Recession went Gold in December of '08 ()

And c'mon Mista Don't Play is not a good comparison to a major label release by an A-List rapper that came out 3 1/2 years ago compared to eleven. And the RIAA has all of Jay-Z's certifications, even back in '98 so yeahhhhhhh......

And once again, c'mon son....RAPPERS LIE AND/OR RETARDS WHO DON'T FACT CHECK. All Jeezy was prolly told was "yeah The Recession shipped PLATINUM" and he gets the certification for it and im sure that was good enough for him. I mean shipping plat is an achievement just not as impressive as selling plat.

Those ignorant children must be 12 years old.

^^^^^Them mangy Mutts still too stupid to know what a platinum plaque looks like even when Jeezy has two of them posted on his TWITTER.

Recessive.

I feel foolish even arguing with brainwashed freaks who are defending sh*t that they cant even prove with credible evidence.

I need to try to sell one of these braindead lames a pet rock or some Beach property in Iowa.
 6 years ago '11        #125
MrAmazin 5 heat pts
space
space
$346 | Props total: 6 6
This thread is stupid as fu*k (not because of you TS).

But...certification IS based on albums shipped (minus albums returned after a set period of time, I think 1 or 2 months)
 6 years ago '07        #126
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
Grafted is easily the worst poster on this site.

dude makes fu*king galazy look sane
 02-19-2012, 09:01 PM         #127
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
Grafted is easily the worst poster on this site.

dude makes fu*king galazy look sane
didnt he end up being right about jeezy not selling plat though?
 6 years ago '11        #128
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 64 64
 Fresh Whyte said:

This. The irony of Grafted defending a n*gga who lied about being a C.O. and knowing the Real Noriega I Bet if Officer Roberts said he was getting bricks for 17.5 Grafted wouldn't doubt it for a second.

Even though it's been proven multiple times that Jeezy has three platinum albums, the fact still remains that Ross has ZERO. Whether n*ggas believe Jeezy has two or three, Ross has none to his name.

To the original topic, Ross might not just be built to be a platinum selling artists no matter what he does. Despite all the buzz he may have, people don't support him enough to go buy his albums and help his sales, Ross may seem like the biggest thing right now, but the buzz he receives on the Internet is not an accurate representation because it'll seem like he has a cult-like following on the Web if we go based on that.

But Ross has more pressure on him this time around, crowned the #1 MC by MTV, 1 mil+ downloads of Rich Forever in 2 months, and getting major co-signs from big names in the industry. By this standard, he is expected to deliver a platinum album, and if he doesn't reach that status I'll consider GFID as a flop (retail-wise not the actual project itself) because all the rappers who had this type of momentum delivered sales-wise and record-wise in my recent memory.
 02-19-2012, 11:59 PM         #129
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lefty14 said:
This. The irony of Grafted defending a n*gga who lied about being a C.O. and knowing the Real Noriega I Bet if Officer Roberts said he was getting bricks for 17.5 Grafted wouldn't doubt it for a second.

Even though it's been proven multiple times that Jeezy has three platinum albums, the fact still remains that Ross has ZERO. Whether n*ggas believe Jeezy has two or three, Ross has none to his name.

To the original topic, Ross might not just be built to be a platinum selling artists no matter what he does. Despite all the buzz he may have, people don't support him enough to go buy his albums and help his sales, Ross may seem like the biggest thing right now, but the buzz he receives on the Internet is not an accurate representation because it'll seem like he has a cult-like following on the Web if we go based on that.

But Ross has more pressure on him this time around, crowned the #1 MC by MTV, 1 mil+ downloads of Rich Forever in 2 months, and getting major co-signs from big names in the industry. By this standard, he is expected to deliver a platinum album, and if he doesn't reach that status I'll consider GFID as a flop (retail-wise not the actual project itself) because all the rappers who had this type of momentum delivered sales-wise and record-wise in my recent memory.

Does your neck ever turn red when you go our in the Sun?

Do you use sun-tan lotion to protect yourself or just roast in peace?
 02-20-2012, 12:01 AM         #130
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

Grafted.....how do you get grafted-recessive people to type the word "grafted"?

That sh*t is genius..if only they knew what it meant :)
 6 years ago '11        #131
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 64 64
 Graftedgenes said:

Another Ross thread is probably in the HHS waiting on u homie, just don't turn it into another one of your baseless arguments where you name drop other artists and disregard facts.
 6 years ago '10        #132
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Graftedgenes said:
Grafted.....how do you get grafted-recessive people to type the word "grafted"?

That sh*t is genius..if only they knew what it meant :)
@ this off brand L7 typing to himself?
 02-20-2012, 09:23 AM         #133
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TS Lost
 6 years ago '09        #134
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
Gawd this n*gga such a square.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy