Why hasn't Rick Ross gone plat? Yet?

most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2012, 12:42 PM         #101
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

my demographic?!

ok stop with the foolishness folk cuzz u know damn well I'm mixed. Stop playing yaself dumb into thinking all the ppl that don't fu*k with that ex law enforcement n*gga is me.

get rite and know what u talm bout before you start typing your all knowledgeable fables and sh*t
WTF are you talking about?

Stop being overly sensitve, race isnt the only demographic factor, age, s3x, income, region and other categories fall into that.

norcal925 said:
Damn how many times can grafted get proved wrong in one thread?
He really just ignored posts that proved him wrong and called pics fakes cause they showed he was wrong.
Good sh*t retro and DX
Also why does any thread with this dude have to bring up 50?
fu*kin ross stans man :lachen001:

But Ross hasn't gone plat because its like 2 hot songs then a bullsh*t album, people are catching on finally. Alot of people like his new mixtape and if he can make his album like that he might do good but we'll see.
You Graft stans are worse than bi*ches.

Im starting to think all of you are the same sick individual with multiple accounts...you typoe my name more than them bi*ches on Twitter.

The RIAA is alot more credible than a random nobody, and an actual Platinum plaque for the "Recession" would be proof since we have already seen proof for "Tm101", and the "Inspiration".

The same sick little freaks can circle-jerk with eachother but they cant find a pic of a platinum plaque? How many times do I have to make you look stupid for co-signing people that are just as stupid as you are?

Dont be a bi*ch your entire life, just click here

norcal925 said:

You lost man, get over it
I cant lose when an idiot is on the opposite side.

You one of those co-sign types thats too stupid to form your own opinion so you just blindly co-sign whatever is popular...you an Emenim freak.

You dont know the diff between shipping platinum and being certified platinum.
You have never been in an actual studio to see what a platinum plaque looks like.

You will believe a rappers word over the word & integrity of a professional organization.

I just want the lurkers to know the truth.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 02-19-2012 at 01:24 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #102
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,854 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Graftedgenes said:

Stop being overly sensitve, race isnt the only demographic factor, age, s3x, income, region and other categories fall into that.

Im starting to think all of you are the same sick individual with multiple accounts...you typoe my name more than them bi*ches on Twitter.

The RIAA is alot more credible than a random nobody, and an actual Platinum plaque for the "Recession" would be proof since we have already seen proof for "Tm101", and the "Inspiration".

The same sick little freaks can circle-jerk with eachother but they cant find a pic of a platinum plaque? How many times do I have to make you look stupid for co-signing people that are just as stupid as you are?

[video - click to view]

You lost man, get over it
 6 years ago '04        #103
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,504 | Props total: 1434 1434
 Graftedgenes said:

You one of those co-sign types thats too stupid to form your own opinion so you just blindly co-sign whatever is popular...you an Emenim freak.

You have never been in an actual studio to see what a platinum plaque looks like.

You will believe a rappers word over the word & integrity of a professional organization.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #104
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,554 | Props total: 1368 1368
I think Graft is right on this one.

Look at the 3 album collage that says 14 million sold or whatever....nothing on it says all 3 albums went Plat....it just shows the 3 albums he released at the time and states that he's probably sold 14 mili worldwide.

Also the n*gga (Dxfan) who posted the link to the RIAA that the recession went plat? I checked the RIAA now and it says that the Recession only went Gold AND that Tm103 is now apparently Gold...

proof:

[pic - click to view]

So im thinking The Recession only shipped Plat.....
 02-19-2012, 03:14 PM         #105
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Fifth KD said:
I think Graft is right on this one.

Look at the 3 album collage that says 14 million sold or whatever....nothing on it says all 3 albums went Plat....it just shows the 3 albums he released at the time and states that he's probably sold 14 mili worldwide.

Also the n*gga (Dxfan) who posted the link to the RIAA that the recession went plat? I checked the RIAA now and it says that the Recession only went Gold AND that Tm103 is now apparently Gold...

proof:

[pic - click to view]

So im thinking The Recession only shipped Plat.....
Idiots want you to believe that its a "Computer error" even tho' they just certified "TM103" Gold and have 10 other Gold & Platinum certifications for Jeezy including "The Recession" for Gold.

You can check
Jeezys Twit-Pics and you wont see a platinum certification

You can check the RIAA and you wont see a platinum certification

You can check Wikipedia, Websites, and Worldstarr and you wont see platinum certification

You can check the entire internet and you wont find a PLATINUM certification.

But all an ignorant wannabee needs is a Def Jam plaque and the word of a rapper and they will believe anything...thats the power that rappers have on the minds of weakminded children.
 6 years ago '10        #106
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,617 | Props total: 6627 6627
white people are the only thing making you hit plat now a days..as soon as he grabs the white kids like wayne n nicki and them he will hit plat
 6 years ago '11        #107
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,854 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Graftedgenes said:

Blindly cosign whats popular?
Ross sucks and i dont even really like jeezy

You get proven wrong then call facts and pics fake.
You hate white people in general and blame eminem and 50 cent with everything in hip hop, thats why you bring them up in every argument even if it doesn't include them.

As for eminem, he fell off but still can outrap 95% of rappers today.
Its funny how you hate 50 cent for supposedly taking someones name while ross did the same thing, you just hate 50 because of eminem's a.ssociation.
 02-19-2012, 04:03 PM         #108
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #109
justinjones 308 heat pts308
space
space
$49,647 | Props total: 7190 7190
 DXFan619 said:
This thread is still going

TheMob said:

the t/s don't even give a damn anymore since it went so sideways. went from ross to jeezy to 50 to white people
 6 years ago '10        #110
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,910 | Props total: 13759 13759
 Graftedgenes said:

Overtly sensitive? Isn't that your usual rebuttal? Calling ppl white for not supporting ralse?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #111
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 371 371
I don't know how many times dude can be proven wrong & still just side step it like nothing happened. EDIT: Your argument got bodied like 3 pages ago, let it go already dude. You lost...
 02-19-2012, 04:53 PM         #112
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
Overtly sensitive? Isn't that your usual rebuttal? Calling ppl white for not supporting ralse?

[pic - click to view]

I'm so used to being called a "n*gga" by anonymous avatars that I automatically a.ssume anybody hiding behind a computer screen might be white. Their natural rebuttal for non-support of Emenim is that you are a "n*gga".

However I did sh*t on that Kanye-white that tried to say "The Recession" was platinum until I sh*tted on his bi*ch-ass with actual facts and common sense.....his hoes-ass been google-searching for a pic of that plaque for the last 24 hours LOL
 6 years ago '08        #113
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Retro said:
I don't know how many times dude can be proven wrong & still just side step it like nothing happened. EDIT: Your argument got bodied like 3 pages ago, let it go already dude. You lost...
RIAA as of today says that The Recession only went gold brah
 02-19-2012, 04:58 PM         #114
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Fifth KD said:
So grafted been right?
 02-19-2012, 05:10 PM         #115
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 90sBaby said:
So grafted been right?
I'm only right based on the RIAA and based on seeing both platinum plaques for "TM101" & "The Inspiration" ...solid proof and common sense.

I already posted a link to Jeezy Twit-pics and he posted two Platinums so why wouldn't he post the 3rd if it actually existed?

Why wouldn't the RIAA post it if it actually existed?

Why does Wikipedia say it's only Gold (for the believers)

Why wouldn't a pic exist of it on the Internet like the first two?

LiL Bruh these naive guppies will believe anything a rapper yells them or shows them because tnats the nature of a groupie but when they get confronted with facts they fold.
 6 years ago '11        #116
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 The Fifth KD said:
Jeezy himself said it went platinum. Ask him. Grafted's dumb a.ss even linked to it...
 6 years ago '05        #117
Fresh|B 981 heat pts981
space
space
$43,606 | Props total: 25806 25806
....Jeezy Said He Has 3 Platinum Albums. Def Jam Has A Plaque Showing Jeezy Platinum Albums and DJ Folk Has Posted A Picture Of The Plaques With A Official RIAA Stamp But Yet.....We Worried About A Website That Doesnt Update Old Albums For Example Project Pat's 'Mista Dont Play' Went Platinum and The Album Isnt Listed On RIAA Website Cause Its A Old Album That Date Back To 2001.

It Is What It Is....
 6 years ago '08        #118
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Retro said:
Jeezy himself said it went platinum. Ask him. Grafted's dumb a.ss even linked to it...
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Jeezy Said He Has 3 Platinum Albums. Def Jam Has A Plaque Showing Jeezy Platinum Albums and DJ Folk Has Posted A Picture Of The Plaques With A Official RIAA Stamp But Yet.....We Worried About A Website That Doesnt Update Old Albums For Example Project Pat's 'Mista Dont Play' Went Platinum and The Album Isnt Listed On RIAA Website Cause Its A Old Album That Date Back To 2001.

It Is What It Is....
A quick google search with the keywords "Young Jeezy the Recession Platinum" yields no official sources announcing the Recession went Platinum. Only thing I could find was an old RIAA article announcing that the Recession went Gold in December of '08 ()

And c'mon Mista Don't Play is not a good comparison to a major label release by an A-List rapper that came out 3 1/2 years ago compared to eleven. And the RIAA has all of Jay-Z's certifications, even back in '98 so yeahhhhhhh......

And once again, c'mon son....RAPPERS LIE AND/OR RETARDS WHO DON'T FACT CHECK. All Jeezy was prolly told was "yeah The Recession shipped PLATINUM" and he gets the certification for it and im sure that was good enough for him. I mean shipping plat is an achievement just not as impressive as selling plat.
 02-19-2012, 06:23 PM         #119
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

It Is What It Is....
Jeezy said he got bricks for 17.5 and I bet you believe that sh*t too huh?

If DJ Folk posted the pics then it shouldnt be hard for you to post the platinum plaque for the "Recession"....do that for us.

Only an idiot would suggest that the RIAA dont update their site when they have every single and album Jeezy ever had go Gold & Platinum accounted for even up to 2012.

You dont know what "Mista Dont Play" sold outside of what you have been told, but without proof and evidence we dont believe you.

Are you such a brainwashed groupie that you will deny facts stats and common logic over what you saw on Twitter????????????????

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 02-19-2012 at 06:27 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #120
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Are you such a brainwashed groupie that you will deny facts stats and common logic over what you saw on Twitter????????????????
You idiot YOU are the one who said to check Jeezy's twitter for confirmation in the first place...

Graftedgenes said:
[I]Here greyboy let me give you a head start and give you Jeezy's pics:
 Graftedgenes said:
For my family with common sense:

Here is Jeezys Twitpic ccount

He shows all of his platinum plaques except for "The Recession" & "TM103"/

Do your own research and come to a conclusion based on facts and not emotion.
We're done here. Keep bumping the thread over contradicted logic, I feel stupid for even going this far with you...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
108 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
35 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy