Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2012, 07:04 PM         #81
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Hate To Break It To You But Project Pat's Mista Dont Play Went Platinum. Try Again....
You must be lost in the sauce:

I didnt list artists based on record sales I listed street-oriented artists that aint trying to sell-out.

If Pat went Plat back in 2000 with "Mista Dont Play" then good for him because Ying Yang twins was going Platinum that years too...damn dark ages for HipHop.

Always remember that Rakim dropped 3 solo albums that never went Platinum but Insane Clown Posse have 3 platinum albums.

I gotta get ready for my set I holla 2-morrow bruh.
 02-18-2012, 07:07 PM         #82
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Turned into a race thing from page 1.

02-18-2012, 07:09 PM         #83
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:

[pic - click to view]

^^^typical BX poster

02-18-2012, 07:27 PM         #84
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
You must be lost in the sauce:

I didnt list artists based on record sales I listed street-oriented artists that aint trying to sell-out.
If Pat went Plat back in 2000 with "Mista Dont Play" then good for him because Ying Yang twins was going Platinum that years too...damn dark ages for HipHop.

Always remember that Rakim dropped 3 solo albums that never went Platinum but Insane Clown Posse have 3 platinum albums.

I gotta get ready for my set I holla 2-morrow bruh.

the fu*king IRONY
 6 years ago '10        #85
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,550 | Props total: 5893 5893
I think people confuse his popularity with his productivity. Dude is always dropping. Always staying busy.. but he's not as popular as you would think. He's just always in your face.
 6 years ago '11        #86
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 TedMundy said:
Promotes nothing but lies and negativity in his music when he worked for the goverment.He is a below average rapper that repeats the same lines 4 times a verse and did i mention he doesn't know how to tell a story? He is garbage ,carried by beats and he wont ever win a Grammy or go platinum. Btw you left Andre 3000 out, he is a platinum rapper.
You could've just said you don't like his music b...
 6 years ago '11        #87
space
space
 Ant McQueen said:
I think people confuse his popularity with his productivity. Dude is always dropping. Always staying busy.. but he's not as popular as you would think. He's just always in your face.
He did a million downloads on Dat Piff alone with Rich Forever, the most in Dat Piff history...I think he's popular bruh.
 6 years ago '10        #88
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Graftedgenes said:
I can break it down real simple for the simple-minded.

When was the last time you saw three white boys on a hiphop album?

You got Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke, Emenim, and a pus*yCat doll on a rap album and some clueless outsiders cant even see how thats catering to a certain demographic?????

I guess some people are to stupid to see when they are being pandered and catered to..

Id rather hear Nicki on a chorus instead of:

T.I. feat Christina Aguleria
Gucci Mane feat V-nasty
Jeezy feat Emenim
Lupe feat Skylar Grey
Dr Dre feat Skylar Grey
2-ChainZ feat Kreayshawn
JayZ feat Mr Hudson
50-cent feat Justin Timberlake
Kanye feat Bon Iver
B.O.B feat Hayley Williams
LiL Wayne feat Bruno Mars

But see thats the bamboozle of the business and thats how you dupe the guppies from the buying demographic into buying your records you grab a white POP-tart and throw it out there so the guppies say 'Look dude we are a part of the movement to"!!

White-wash the culture, white-wash your music and you might go Platinum or Gold or you can do a Wale and just make music for your people and max out at 300,000.

3 rappers went platinum in 2011
4 rappers went Gold in 2011

If Ross wants to get that Vanilla Ice/ Emenim money then he better start embracing some POP artists and white folks.

I posted rappers that he has worked with and done songs with.

Thats the Gift and the Curse.

If he goes platinum then it means he has crossed over into your demographic and he would lose his hardcore fans

I actually want you to believe that because it shows that the power and influence of HipHop is stronger than logic and reasoning.

my demographic?!

ok stop with the foolishness folk cuzz u know damn well I'm black. Stop playing yaself dumb into thinking all the ppl that don't fu*k with that ex law enforcement n*gga is white.

get rite and know what u talm bout before you start typing your all knowledgeable fables and sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #89
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,550 | Props total: 5893 5893
 Kid Cunner said:
He did a million downloads on Dat Piff alone with Rich Forever, the most in Dat Piff history...I think he's popular bruh.
I didn't say he wasn't popular. I'd be lying if I said that. I said he wasn't as popular as you would think. Plus, I don't think people have really bought into him. A lot of people like his music, but haven't bought into him yet.
 6 years ago '11        #90
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1221 1221
Damn how many times can grafted get proved wrong in one thread?
He really just ignored posts that proved him wrong and called pics fakes cause they showed he was wrong.
Good sh*t retro and DX
Also why does any thread with this dude have to bring up 50?
fu*kin ross stans man :lachen001:

But Ross hasn't gone plat because its like 2 hot songs then a bullsh*t album, people are catching on finally. Alot of people like his new mixtape and if he can make his album like that he might do good but we'll see.
 02-18-2012, 08:32 PM         #91
RoddyLittle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulja Boy, his debut album souljaboytellem.com went platinum. The only features he had on his album, were Arab and I-15.

Rick Ross, 4 albums deep, never gone Platinum, features from Jay-Z, Ne-Yo, T-Pain, Drake, R.Kelly, Nelly, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, John Legend & The Dream.

I think this speaks for itself.
 02-18-2012, 08:52 PM         #92
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ross is in his peak in popularity right now, he has more chance than ever to be a platinum selling artist
 02-18-2012, 09:26 PM         #93
theMIDtv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rozay will go plat in the near future, in the meantime he is probably the most consistent rapper in the game 2day
 6 years ago '11        #94
space
space
 Ant McQueen said:
I didn't say he wasn't popular. I'd be lying if I said that. I said he wasn't as popular as you would think. Plus, I don't think people have really bought into him. A lot of people like his music, but haven't bought into him yet.
Fair enough, that's a good a.ssessment.
 6 years ago '11        #95
space
space
 RoddyLittle said:
Soulja Boy, his debut album souljaboytellem.com went platinum. The only features he had on his album, were Arab and I-15.

Rick Ross, 4 albums deep, never gone Platinum, features from Jay-Z, Ne-Yo, T-Pain, Drake, R.Kelly, Nelly, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, John Legend & The Dream.

I think this speaks for itself.
Really? We are comparing an album that had arguably the biggest song that decade with the exception of 50 Cent's "In Da Club" to Ross's albums? A song that completely changed the entire genre of hip hop, and started the digital age? That album just consistently sold of the strength of ONE song that is was a 1-2 times decade type of hit. The album didn't even debut at #1, it debuted at #4. Ross has debuted at #1 with his first 3 albums, and #2 with Teflon Don. All 4 of his albums have also sold more in the first week. The only reason Souljas album went platinum is cause people consistently purchased it off of that one song that took over music for that year.

Now, where is Soulja today? His last album which has been out for over a year hasn't even moved 90k copies yet. Yep you're right, that speaks for itself.

That was honestly the worst comparison I've seen in a long time. Hating has your judgement clouded like a motherfu*ker.
 6 years ago '10        #96
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
trick went platinum

he still the GOAT rapper from miami
 6 years ago '10        #97
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 ondatpurple said:
trick went platinum

he still the GOAT rapper from miami
you better know about it

[video - click to view]

:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '09        #98
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17941 17941
Only way he goes plat is if he dies.....

(not wishing anything bad on him)
 6 years ago '11        #99
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
:lachen001:why does graf hate eminem so much tho?:lachen001:
any argument i see em in tht n*gga always retort to debasin eminem somehow
 02-19-2012, 12:25 PM         #100
RoddyLittle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
Really? We are comparing an album that had arguably the biggest song that decade with the exception of 50 Cent's "In Da Club" to Ross's albums? A song that completely changed the entire genre of hip hop, and started the digital age? That album just consistently sold of the strength of ONE song that is was a 1-2 times decade type of hit. The album didn't even debut at #1, it debuted at #4. Ross has debuted at #1 with his first 3 albums, and #2 with Teflon Don. All 4 of his albums have also sold more in the first week. The only reason Souljas album went platinum is cause people consistently purchased it off of that one song that took over music for that year.

Now, where is Soulja today? His last album which has been out for over a year hasn't even moved 90k copies yet. Yep you're right, that speaks for itself.

That was honestly the worst comparison I've seen in a long time. Hating has your judgement clouded like a motherfu*ker.

Woah woah woah, now I never said I was a hater, I actually happen to be a Ross fan. All I did was state facts and the fact is, Soulja Boy has something Ross hasn't. A Platinum album. Wether it was because of Crank That or not, the truth remains. Ross can't get platinum and he's featured virtually every single R&B/Hip-Hop artist that's been hot over the last 10 years.

Ross lost.

Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc