Why hasn't Rick Ross gone plat? Yet?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2012, 05:50 PM         #41
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Insurgent313 said:
Grafted caught feelings bringing up my.dude spitta!..
Ross threads always end up being on jeezy lmao..
jeezy >>Ross..
I fu*ks with the Hot Spitta and Ross fu*k with Spitta but if you look at his online fanbase you be like damn how can these Pink-toes even grasp some of the pimpin' Spitta be kickin?

Never catch feelings, but these anonymous-avatars are so clueless and easily mislead that I have to bring some type of reality to the table.
 6 years ago '05        #42
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 Graftedgenes said:
You like the naive Guppie type that rappers take advantage of.

I can show a guppie like you a half of a pic and you will bite like a trained fish.

If Jeezy says he always goes Platinum and that bricks go for 17.5 you might believe him.

bi*ch please, tell your mother to shut up and stop turning red in the face when confronted with facts.

If you supposed to be Kanye why cant you post a pic of the platinum plaque Jeezy supposedly got for "The Recession"?

We saw the one for TM103 and we saw the one for The Inspiration..now show us the one for the Recession or just admit that you too stupid to know the difference between shipping platinum and being certified platinum.
Blah, Blah, Blah.....You Sitting Ignoring Facts and Only Thing You Got Is "its not on the website". Im Not Going Sit Here and Entertain Your Trolling a.ss.

DJ Folk Has Posted A Picture and Proven It Went Platinum and He Worked On The Album and Your Excuse This Time Is "If you supposed to be Kanye why cant you post a pic of the platinum plaque Jeezy supposedly got for "The Recession"?" Now You Want Kanye To Post A Picture? n*gga How Many Excuses You Going Pull Out Your Stupid Little Head.

That Is RIAA Official Plaque,You Cant Go To No Swapmeet and Get One Made n*gga & Slap RIAA On It. I Swear Jeezy Going Platinum Is Breaking Your Heart That You Cant Even Stay On Topic.

Holla At Me When "God Forgives,I Dont" Gets Release and Thats When We Can Talk Music.....Till Then Swallow A Knife,Playboy.
 6 years ago '11        #43
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
I swear every diss from Graf reminds me of this...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #44
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 justinjones said:
the point i was making was black people was buying c4 too and the whole "just white folk buy albums" is stupid.
I agree, but the funny thing is when Wayne goes Platinum everybody says the same thing. It kind of seems like a lot of ppl just flip flop when its convenient for them. When Wayne is winning it's "white ppl buy all his albums"...when it comes to Ross it's "black ppl buy albums look here's proof with Wayne". But either way, of course more black ppl will buy Wayne albums than Ross simply cause he has millions and millions of more fans just in general, which means more black fans by default.

I think the whole "black ppl don't buy albums" thing is stupid anyway. Black ppl do buy albums, but of course way more white ppl do..simply cause there are WAY more white ppl in the population. I think a more accurate thing to say is "a lot of street dudes don't buy albums"..whether they are white or black. Ross obviously appeals to the streets no matter what some may want to say, he's a street rapper. Jeezy and T.I are really the only two in recent history to be able to do it. Jeezy had Akons help to break onto the charts, T.I. on the other hand just made the charts with the most street sh*t ever and I don't think anybody knows how. His sh*t just worked. Now however, they both haven't gone Plat with their last efforts, and when they were going Plat they were surely way more popular than Ross was at that time. Now that Ross has caught up to them in terms of popularity, we're in a time where moving a million is a hard task. It's not fair to really compare imo, but that's just me.
 6 years ago '11        #45
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Never catch feelings, but these anonymous-avatars are so clueless and easily mislead that I have to bring some type of reality to the table.
Just noticed something. You're always quick to call anyone that disagrees with you a homos3xual...but now you want every dude on here to have their pics in their avy's so they're not "anonymous". The fu*k you tryin to see all those men for?
 6 years ago '05        #46
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Graftedgenes said:
If you still got 50-Cent in your Ipod you might as well put tennis shoes were your face should be.

Damn dog its 2012 and you still talking about another mans "nuts"? That homo-erotic slanguage is usually entertained by white boys and square-negro's..which one are you?
You don't have any Get Rich Or Die Trying on your Ipod?

Or any 50 on your Ipod?

See what I mean tho. .A real live Rick Ross stan. Boxden pay attention to "Graftedgenes". He represents a large homos3xual movement towards Rick Ross.
 6 years ago '11        #47
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DXFan619 again.
 02-18-2012, 05:58 PM         #48
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
You don't have any Get Rich Or Die Trying on your Ipod?

Or any 50 on your Ipod?

See what I mean tho. .A real live Rick Ross stan. Boxden pay attention to "Graftedgenes". He represents a large homos3xual movement towards Rick Ross.
Why would I have music from 2003 on my Ipod?

Im far from a Ross Stan, you dont see a pic of Ross in my avatar you seee ME.

If I was a homos3xual/Metros3xua; Id be repping Kanye West or LiL B since those movements usually attract the gay-guys.

Besides when wa the last time you seen me type another mans screen-name to get his attention?
 02-18-2012, 06:00 PM         #49
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
It kind of seems like a lot of ppl just flip flop when its convenient for them. When Wayne is winning it's "white ppl buy all his albums"

breh listen to pimpin. from whut i seen justin jones aint even on it like that ya dig. even if i disagree wit da n*gga he always seem to got fair & balanced opinions. u misunderstood n*gga wuz disprovin that bullsh*t bout black folks not buyin albums. thats all

far as folk go on Bx its jus they way of disqualifyin success. u cant take it too serious. they go from "who cares about numbers!" when it come to YMCMB to "he's only a gold artist haha" when it comes to Rauce. a pimp sees it all but never trips
 6 years ago '05        #50
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Graftedgenes said:

If I was a homos3xual/Metros3xua; Id be repping Kanye West or LiL B since those movements usually attract the gay-guys.

Besides when wa the last time you seen me type another mans screen-name to get his attention?

Anyone that doesn't have 50 on there Ipod somewhere doesn't train with heavy a.ss weights.

Who cares what year it is by the way? Good music is good music.
 6 years ago '04        #51
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6502 6502
 Graftedgenes said:

is this a serious question
 02-18-2012, 06:01 PM         #52
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Just noticed something. You're always quick to call anyone that disagrees with you a homos3xual...but now you want every dude on here to have their pics in their avy's so they're not "anonymous". The fu*k you tryin to see all those men for?
I thought everybody was happy being themselves and liked having a few networking links in their Sig.

And if you are anonymous who's to say you aint a female so stop talking that "Dude have their pic" madness.

You rep for Kanye West..thats the image that you chose to represent yourself and I have to adnit it fits you perfectly.

Jacc Blacc said:
because his fame like his life is fake

dude has hits but its mostly urban hits played on urban station....like that BMF record, big in the urban clubs, but in reality how many awards did it get

has rick ross ever been nominated for a grammy or album of the year other then on BET???
Give Ross points he uses his own image and not the image of pre-teen metro-s3xuals in his avatar so he cant be faker than the Jack Blacks of the world.

If he caters his music to people like you then he would lose his loyal fanbase because he's catering to lames. Somebody mainstream has to keep it street.
 02-18-2012, 06:01 PM         #53
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

My thread got fu*ked.
 6 years ago '05        #54
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 DXFan619 said:
I'll do you one better, Grafted.

[pic - click to view]

Watch Him Dodge It...Excuse Time.

justinjones said:

Yes It Is.....
 02-18-2012, 06:05 PM         #55
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

I should have said 50-Cent music from 2003.

I got Lauryn Hill, Nas and alot of other timeless music in my Ipod but 50-Cent music is disposable which is why his fanbase has dwindled and he cant release an album of material.

I got some D'angelo, from way back and certain Playlists with old school Jigga and Nas but 50 has become so wiggerized that his music just comes off as corny to me.

I might not be alone in my a.ssesssment because if you look at his career not to many rappers even want to vibe with him and not too many producers want to vibe with him so its obvious that he aint got that MOJO that the buzzin artists do.
 02-18-2012, 06:05 PM         #56
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMob said:

My thread got fu*ked.

aye dont trip u doin numbers breh and numbers matter on Bx when it comes to Rauce :mj2:

but NOT when it comes to YMCMB. who cares bout platinum albums? :rant:
 6 years ago '11        #57
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
And if you are anonymous who's to say you aint a female so stop talking that "Dude have their pic" madness.
Negro please, you & I both know that females don't roam this section like that. And even if they did the discrepancy between the number of males to females here is huge. The fact remains you'll see more pics of dudes than you will of females...

Graftedgenes said:
You rep for Kanye West..thats the image that you chose to represent yourself and I have to adnit it fits you perfectly.
Nah, I rep for whoever is in my avy when they're there. Prior to Yeezy it was K.R.I.T., before him it was Nas. Wayne is my trending artist right now so the avy will change soon.

Thought I told you to drop this, clearly you don't know what you're talking about...
 6 years ago '11        #58
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
Watch Him Dodge It...Excuse Time.
Inbeforephotoshopped...
 02-18-2012, 06:08 PM         #59
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
I agree, but the funny thing is when Wayne goes Platinum everybody says the same thing. It kind of seems like a lot of ppl just flip flop when its convenient for them. When Wayne is winning it's "white ppl buy all his albums"...when it comes to Ross it's "black ppl buy albums look here's proof with Wayne". But either way, of course more black ppl will buy Wayne albums than Ross simply cause he has millions and millions of more fans just in general, which means more black fans by default.

I think the whole "black ppl don't buy albums" thing is stupid anyway. Black ppl do buy albums, but of course way more white ppl do..simply cause there are WAY more white ppl in the population. I think a more accurate thing to say is "a lot of street dudes don't buy albums"..whether they are white or black. Ross obviously appeals to the streets no matter what some may want to say, he's a street rapper. Jeezy and T.I are really the only two in recent history to be able to do it. Jeezy had Akons help to break onto the charts, T.I. on the other hand just made the charts with the most street sh*t ever and I don't think anybody knows how. His sh*t just worked. Now however, they both haven't gone Plat with their last efforts, and when they were going Plat they were surely way more popular than Ross was at that time. Now that Ross has caught up to them in terms of popularity, we're in a time where moving a million is a hard task. It's not fair to really compare imo, but that's just me.
Slept on post
 02-18-2012, 06:08 PM         #60
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who knows.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago