Why hasn't Rick Ross gone plat? Yet?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Graftedgenes said:
For my family with common sense:

Here is Jeezys Twitpic ccount

He shows all of his platinum plaques except for "The Recession" & "TM103"/
You know you're not as intelligent as you say you are when your own "research" does you in.

What's the caption? "I DONT DO GOLD". What 3 albums are there on that image? TM101, TM102, & The Recession.

Graftedgenes said:
Heres the RIAA that actually award certifications and have every song and album that Jeezy has every had certified in their database since his debut.
Websites can't have errors all of a sudden? Oh...

Graftedgenes said:
So you have to ask yourself why their is no visible evidence of a platinum plaque for "The Recession" in Jeezy's collection of pics or in the database of the agency that awards them.

Do your own research and come to a conclusion based on facts and not emotion.
See the first part of this post & shut up already. Why you like to make yourself look this stupid I don't know. No emotion is involved, facts presented, argument refuted. Try again.
 02-18-2012, 05:29 PM         #22
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
whats jeezy's excuse

he went gold without a big single
Whats Curren$y excuse for going wood every whop?

It is what it is....Curen$y got the white-nerd demographic on lock and still goes aluminum.

Marvin Hagler said:
aye can a pimp clear this up once and for all mayne? peep game & pay attention

white folks = 223 million deep
black folks = 39 million deep

so when a major corporation (record label) markets musical products (artists/albums) to consumers (rap fans) aint da majority of consumer finna be white based on americas demographics? hell yea muhfu*kas dont be thinkin mayne
Slept on post....

Black folks are only 12 percent of the population so music thats catered to us is not going to go diamond like Vanilla Ice and Emenim.

...however if Ross gives in and does the Timberlake duets and the Skylar Grey duets then he may have a shot.....or scoop up a random white rapper like every other label did in 2011.

MMG may decide to buck the trends and continue not to step on the dope and put milk in the coffee but if they do they will no longer be the "resistance", they will be the norm.

AYO while we got Black folks in the house when should I inform the Guppies that they got duped by photoshop?
 6 years ago '04        #23
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
 Athavan 789 said:
then whats this.

[pic - click to view]

this,

explain to me why def jam would give that to jeezy's r&a...seriously. it makes no sense. lets give jeezy people a fake one and him a real one
 6 years ago '04        #24
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Whats Curren$y excuse for going wood every whop?

It is what it is....Curen$y got the white-nerd demographic on lock and still goes aluminum.

now you sound hurt i never expect curren$y to sell. hell i had a rick ross avy when rich forever dropped.

[pic - click to view]

im not biased over here
 6 years ago '05        #25
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
 Graftedgenes said:
For my family with common sense:

Here is Jeezys Twitpic ccount

He shows all of his platinum plaques except for "The Recession" & "TM103"/
101 (Left), 102 (Middle), and The Recession (Right) Are Right There In The Picture. All Went Platinum, So What You Talking About? You Still Bringing Up This Topic Which Prove You Wrong Last Time.

Why We Discussing Young Jeezy? This A Ross Thread BUT You Bring Up The n*gga....Stick To Ross. Give Knowledge On Ross and Not Throwing Jeezy In This sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #26
EmpTClip 5 heat pts
space
space
$575 | Props total: 336 336
 The Infamous1 said:
His fanbase(black people) don't buy records.

All the other top stars in the game majority of their fans are white.

And white people buy CD's

Soooo.... What Your Saying Is Black Ppl Only Download And Dont Buy Right?

[pic - click to view]

02-18-2012, 05:36 PM         #27
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
You know you're not as intelligent as you say you are when your own "research" does you in.

What's the caption? "I DONT DO GOLD". What 3 albums are there on that image? TM101, TM102, & The Recession.

Websites can't have errors all of a sudden? Oh...

See the first part of this post & shut up already. Why you like to make yourself look this stupid I don't know. No emotion is involved, facts presented, argument refuted. Try again.
You like the naive Guppie type that rappers take advantage of.

I can show a guppie like you a half of a pic and you will bite like a trained fish.

If Jeezy says he always goes Platinum and that bricks go for 17.5 you might believe him.

bi*ch please, tell your mother to shut up and stop turning red in the face when confronted with facts.

If you supposed to be Kanye why cant you post a pic of the platinum plaque Jeezy supposedly got for "The Recession"?

We saw the one for TM103 and we saw the one for The Inspiration..now show us the one for the Recession or just admit that you too stupid to know the difference between shipping platinum and being certified platinum.
 6 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 EmpTClip said:

Soooo.... What Your Saying Is Black Ppl Only Download And Dont Buy Right?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

they look white to me
 02-18-2012, 05:37 PM         #29
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross platinum in the streets, n*ggas too broke to buy the album.
 6 years ago '11        #30
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
Wayne is a different animal though, he's a megastar. Plus, he has a lot of diehard fans from back in the hot boys days that still support. His new music is obviously no where near as good, but I still support every album regardless cause I've had all of them since the hot boys days.
 02-18-2012, 05:40 PM         #31
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
101 (Left), 102 (Middle), and The Recession (Right) Are Right There In The Picture. All Went Platinum, So What You Talking About? You Still Bringing Up This Topic Which Prove You Wrong Last Time.

Why We Discussing Young Jeezy? This A Ross Thread BUT You Bring Up The n*gga....Stick To Ross. Give Knowledge On Ross and Not Throwing Jeezy In This sh*t.
The one misinformed Ofay still cant provide any proof of Jeezy getting a plaque for the Recession...but he posting half-pics off-topic...you aint say nothing to him doe'

He says the website made a "mistake" even tho they have all 20+ of his songs and albums certified and accounted for SMH.

But if you believe it went platinum then show everybody the actual PLAQUE like Jeezy did with his first two platinum records.
 6 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 Kid Cunner said:
Wayne is a different animal though, he's a megastar. Plus, he has a lot of diehard fans from back in the hot boys days that still support. His new music is obviously no where near as good, but I still support every album regardless cause I've had all of them since the hot boys days.
the point i was making was black people was buying c4 too and the whole "just white folk buy albums" is stupid.
 6 years ago '11        #33
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
You like the naive Guppie type that rappers take advantage of.
...What? Oh, this is gonna be another wack a.ss diss post huh? This should be fun...

Graftedgenes said:
I can show a guppie like you a half of a pic and you will bite like a trained fish.
This n*gga here. I'll continue this below, but this is pathetic so far haha...

Graftedgenes said:
If Jeezy says he always goes Platinum and that bricks go for 17.5 you might believe him.
Weren't YOU the one that referenced those pics to prove your point? Now when they contradict what they say I shouldn't believe it because they aren't real & I'm gullible. Logic clearly isn't your strong suit kid...

Graftedgenes said:
bi*ch please, tell your mother to shut up and stop turning red in the face when confronted with facts.
...And this is where I'll continue from above lol. Call your mom up & thank her wasting a seed on you instead of taking you to the face like she should have. You haven't said anything factual yet plehboi.

Graftedgenes said:
If you supposed to be Kanye why cant you post a pic of the platinum plaque Jeezy supposedly got for "The Recession"?
Went over the avy already, drop this one dude you're reaching now...

Graftedgenes said:
We saw the one for TM103 and we saw the one for The Inspiration..now show us the one for the Recession or just admit that you too stupid to know the difference between shipping platinum and being certified platinum.
Why are you asking me to post pics of something I have nothing to do with? I don't have platinum plaques but CLEARLY Jeezy does, why the fu*k else would he say he doesn't go gold & then have a gold album on the plaque in the pic?

Try again...
 02-18-2012, 05:44 PM         #34
ReasonableMatic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
then whats this.

[pic - click to view]

Still ballin’ like a motherfu*ker, tell ‘em that
Three platinum chains to match my platinum plaques
Ain’t got nuttin’ gold but some gold chains

Say: “Jizzle, what’s the goal?”
Move the whole thang!! - Snow

6 years ago '05        #35
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Reason 1) Most of his fan base doesn't buy albums

Reason 2) His fan base isn't that big in the first place

Reason 3) He has a huge buzz but it's only because his moderately sized fan base has an unhealthy obsession with him and they shove it in your face whenever you're around them.

Example of #3) I'm chillen with one of my boys and he starts talking about Rick Ross and how he's the sh*t blah blah blah. I say, yeah, he's cool I like him. He must have got pissed that i wasn't all over his nuts because then he starts getting mad that I have some 50 Cent songs on my MP3 Player.

This dude really couldn't handle the fact that I liked 50. But I didn't give a fu*k about the fact that he liked Ross.

So what does that tell you?

Rick Ross has the most hardcore stans out of any artist outside of maybe Justin Bieber.
 02-18-2012, 05:45 PM         #36
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
I'll leave this here. There is no damn reason to make a plaque if he didn't go platinum.

[pic - click to view]

You a dumb bi*ch that never left his bedroom.

Labels make them sh*ts like birthday cakes but everybody thats been in a studio and seen actual plaques knows what a plaque for an album looks like.

Now while you posting collages and Def-Jam plaques get on your GOOGLE game and post the actual platinum plaque for 'The Recession".

Here greyboy let me give you a head start and give you Jeezy's pics:
 6 years ago '11        #37
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
Grafted caught feelings bringing up my.dude spitta!..
Ross threads always end up being on jeezy lmao..
jeezy >>Ross..
 6 years ago '09        #38
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
because his fame like his life is fake

dude has hits but its mostly urban hits played on urban station....like that BMF record, big in the urban clubs, but in reality how many awards did it get

has rick ross ever been nominated for a grammy or album of the year other then on BET???
 6 years ago '11        #39
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 DXFan619 said:
I'll leave this here. There is no damn reason to make a plaque if he didn't go platinum.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I was lookin for a full sized pic so I could post it...
 02-18-2012, 05:48 PM         #40
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Reason 1) Most of his fan base doesn't buy albums

Reason 2) His fan base isn't that big in the first place

Reason 3) He has a huge buzz but it's only because his moderately sized fan base has an unhealthy obsession with him and they shove it in your face whenever you're around them.

Example of #3) I'm chillen with one of my boys and he starts talking about Rick Ross and how he's the sh*t blah blah blah. I say, yeah, he's cool I like him. He must have got pissed that i wasn't all over his nuts because then he starts getting mad that I have some 50 Cent songs on my MP3 Player.

This dude really couldn't handle the fact that I liked 50. But I didn't give a fu*k about the fact that he liked Ross.

So what does that tell you?

Rick Ross has the most hardcore stans out of any artist outside of maybe Justin Bieber.
If you still got 50-Cent in your Ipod you might as well put tennis shoes were your face should be.

Damn dog its 2012 and you still talking about another mans "nuts"? That homo-erotic slanguage is usually entertained by white boys and square-negro's..which one are you?
 Jacc Blacc said:
because his fame like his life is fake

dude has hits but its mostly urban hits played on urban station....like that BMF record, big in the urban clubs, but in reality how many awards did it get

has rick ross ever been nominated for a grammy or album of the year other then on BET???
Give Ross points he uses his own image and not the image of pre-teen metro-s3xuals in his avatar so he cant be faker than the Jack Blacks of the world.

If he caters his music to people like you then he would lose his loyal fanbase because he's catering to lames. Somebody mainstream has to keep it street.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 02-18-2012 at 05:54 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy