The Official 2012 NFL Combine Thread (Feb. 22-28 on the NFL Network)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 DesertEagle said:
James Hanna ran a 4.42
He's fast too bad his hands aren't all there. I mean he can catch but still he's had some critical drops. I didn't even know he was invited.
 6 years ago '09        #62
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 OP
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 TH35 said:
He's fast too bad his hands aren't all there. I mean he can catch but still he's had some critical drops. I didn't even know he was invited.
Yeah, they also mentioned he was a baseball prospect to, but they said if he were to go to the league, he'd be primarily a blocking TE and probably play a little fullback to.
 6 years ago '06        #63
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
im disappointed in blackmons measurables. 6 feet and 7/8 of a inch and only weighed 207. i still like him but i really think we should trade back now and grab floyd and a tackle
 6 years ago '06        #64
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
i was hoping for fleener to run today. i feel hes going to be a faster gronk
 6 years ago '09        #65
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
im disappointed in blackmons measurables. 6 feet and 7/8 of a inch and only weighed 207. i still like him but i really think we should trade back now and grab floyd and a tackle
Well he still has his pro day, but he looked about 6-2 when I saw him play this season, but he can make up a lot of ground on his Pro Day. Still think he will be a good receiver.
 02-25-2012, 04:25 PM         #66
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn so he's 6'0???

I remember thinking mark ingram was 5'11, when he came out the combine he listed as 5'9.
 6 years ago '04        #67
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 Cheeze said:
Thats true but if you're someone like Miami who's drafted Long at LT and Pouncey at C/G over the past 4 drafts in the 1st round, I don't think drafting a RT at #8 is a good idea in the 1st round again. 3 Offensive linemen in the past 5 yrs in the first round

Long and Pouncey are great don't get me wrong but it just seems like a position where you can fill that need later on. Hell, even John Jerry played good at RT/LT last season for us. Just saying.
because if you can secure up your line for years it makes the future easier. WR, RB and TE now come a dime a dozen every draft and when you can get a lineman that you know will b a probowl player for YEARS why would you pass that up for a lil excitement. And a good oline can make an ok QB look really good...

Mark Sanchez the last 2 seasons.
 6 years ago '06        #68
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 ReggieA said:
Well he still has his pro day, but he looked about 6-2 when I saw him play this season, but he can make up a lot of ground on his Pro Day. Still think he will be a good receiver.
ya he did look taller but i wanted him to weigh more. i was hoping he was around 220ish. he def will be good but i dont think we can take him at 2. we can if we trade back and still there but i doubt he will be.

Last edited by layzie8171; 02-25-2012 at 04:32 PM..
 02-25-2012, 04:32 PM         #69
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheGame4705 said:
because if you can secure up your line for years it makes the future easier. WR, RB and TE now come a dime a dozen every draft and when you can get a lineman that you know will b a probowl player for YEARS why would you pass that up for a lil excitement. And a good oline can make an ok QB look really good...

Mark Sanchez the last 2 seasons.
Mark Sanchez sucked last year. Don't let redzone fades fool you in to boosting his TD total.

Jake Long is in the final year of his contract and he'll want as much if not more than Joe Thomas got. Is he worth it? So if they don't re-sign him you don't have a secure o-line for years and you're back where you started looking for someone to protect the QBs blindside.

It's not a "lil excitement" either. Koa Misi sucks on the outside/as a pass rusher. You need someone to compliment Wake with the pass rush. Whether they do that in FA or the draft remains to be seen. You need a complimentary WR to go with Marshall. Bess and Hartline aren't cutting it. They're also said to be looking for an "explosive TE" in the draft/FA too.
 6 years ago '06        #70
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8920 8920
 Stupendamatic said:
I'm sure the Giants are taking a close look at Charles and Allen today and will be at Fleener's pro day. With our #1 and #2 TEs both probably out for the 2012 season with torn ACLs we need help bad. Also looking at Cordy Glenn, I like what I'm seeing.
 6 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
ya he did look taller but i wanted him to weigh more. i was hoping he was around 220ish. he def will be good but i dont think we can take him at 2. we can if we trade back and still there but i doubt he will be.
at 6 feet, he can be nice if he plays the slot with Brandon Lloyd if he sticks around, but I think St. Louis either drafts a Tackle or a receiver, they could trade down and get Floyd in the middle of the 1st round, I don't care about his off the field issues, dude can ball, and he balled out with a beyond terrible quarterback like Jeffery did.
 6 years ago '04        #72
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 Cheeze said:
Mark Sanchez sucked last year. Don't let redzone fades fool you in to boosting his TD total.

Jake Long is in the final year of his contract and he'll want as much if not more than Joe Thomas got. Is he worth it? So if they don't re-sign him you don't have a secure o-line for years and you're back where you started looking for someone to protect the QBs blindside.

It's not a "lil excitement" either. Koa Misi sucks on the outside/as a pass rusher. You need someone to compliment Wake with the pass rush. Whether they do that in FA or the draft remains to be seen. You need a complimentary WR to go with Marshall. Bess and Hartline aren't cutting it. They're also said to be looking for an "explosive TE" in the draft/FA too.
Last 2 seasons meaning when they made it to the playoffs, and the way Jake long has played the past 2 seasons he isnt worth Joe Thomas money, I'm confident they will resign him but i know it wont be on par with Joe Thomas as Thomas has been more consistent and stays healthy and doesnt get more holding calls than the whole offensive line.
All that "excitement" sh*t can be addressed this year as there are many free agents that will test the market and i said earlier that TEs n WRs come dime a dozen so its not hard to find one especially when you already have a solid number 1 that jus needs a better qb and man they taking big WRs turning them into TEs now. So if your the dolphins who do you draft in the first then?
 6 years ago '06        #73
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 ReggieA said:
at 6 feet, he can be nice if he plays the slot with Brandon Lloyd if he sticks around, but I think St. Louis either drafts a Tackle or a receiver, they could trade down and get Floyd in the middle of the 1st round, I don't care about his off the field issues, dude can ball, and he balled out with a beyond terrible quarterback like Jeffery did.
ya he will be good, but not many wr's that aren't bigger get drafted that early. i doubt lloyd will stay, he wants to go where mcdaniels is. but ya its def tackle or wr but now im thinking we trade back to try and get both or more picks. unless kalil just blows it away even more. now im hoping for reiff and floyd
 6 years ago '06        #74
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
TE egnew also really surprised me. he was alot faster and quicker than he seemed during the season. will be a good pick up has size, speed and hands

and shiiiit at fleener putting up 27 reps on the bench press. people where knocking him about his strength and run blocking ability. with that power he can become a really good run blocker
 02-25-2012, 07:22 PM         #75
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 layzie8171 said:
I'll just say this...Whoever takes Justin Blackmon in the top 10 deserves to be fired....

that would be the smart thing to do.
 6 years ago '06        #76
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:

that would be the smart thing to do.
ya i still like him a lot. but i was hoping he was closer to 6'2 220, not 6' 207. i now feel we should trade back and pick up as many picks as we can
 6 years ago '04        #77
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
the fun starts in a couple mins.. lets see what these guys got.
 02-26-2012, 08:04 AM         #78
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm interested in the RB's not named Richardson and Miller because Detroit will probably have to select one in the mid rounds....Really want to see if Ronnie Hilliard is as quick/fast as i think he is.
 6 years ago '04        #79
space
space
RG3 w/ a 4.41 (unofficial 1st attempt)
 6 years ago '04        #80
space
space
2nd attempt unofficial was a 4.38!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy