Thoughts from the Combine so far.
- Luck showed that speed and explosion I thought he would show I been trying to tell people hes just as mobile as Newton.
- RG3 was as expected no surprise.
- Cousins looked like the 3rd or 4th QB.
- Michael Floyd made it clear hes the 2nd best WR in this draft, with his performance.
- Stephen Hill might have ran himself into a late 1st early 2nd round draft pick.
- Kendall Wright was very disappointing everyone thought he would run faster might hurt his stock a bit.
- Keshawn Martin flashed for me a bit today ran a pretty good time too.
- Devon Wylie stood out too could be a mid round guy with return value.
- Alshon not working out was pretty disappointing as well.
- I think there's 1 more first round back outside of Richardson and its going to be between Lamar Miller, David Wilson and LaMichael James.
- Doug Martin is now being seen as a 2nd round RB.
- Chris Rainey & David Wilson stood out as receivers looked good running routes and caught the ball pretty good.
- Robert Turbin looks like he could be a sleeper
Overall RBs I thought were a little disappointing at least 1 of them speedsters would run a sub 4.4 and not one of them did. TEs are not even worth thinking about in the first round this year but the OL crop is really impressive.
I can't wait to see the DL, LBs tomorrow.