The Official 2012 NFL Combine Thread (Feb. 22-28 on the NFL Network)

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-26-2012, 01:48 PM         #261
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
soon as hank comes back we good.. Gafney had top 10 hands this year with drops.. Moss could be good in the slot.. i think we just need a Number 1.. who can it be!?!?!?
Don't think you're gonna find a true #1 in FA that will be available.
 02-26-2012, 01:48 PM         #262
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Someone underrated if you give up all those picks. Jeff Fuller or something, although I think Fuller will be gone before the 3rd round.
Jones falling
 02-26-2012, 01:49 PM         #263
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
Don't think you're gonna find a true #1 in FA that will be available.
gunna be tough. need hank to step up for a season or 2..
 6 years ago '07        #264
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Dro889 said:
Jones falling
Why is Dwight Jones falling?
 6 years ago '04        #265
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 TH35 said:
Someone underrated if you give up all those picks. Jeff Fuller or something, although I think Fuller will be gone before the 3rd round.
Fullers stock has dropped horribly.. He will be there in the 5th round.. He is slow and has bad hands. His only perk is his height, but he let two other guys at Texas A&M beat him out for his starting spot.

He won't do much in the league, even w/ RG3 throwing to him (if that scenario plays out).
 02-26-2012, 01:51 PM         #266
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Why is Dwight Jones falling?
horrible horrible route running 4.5 speed.. hes had catching issues.. but i think he'll develop fine..
 6 years ago '07        #267
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 HotBYoungTurk said:
Fullers stock has dropped horribly.. He will be there in the 5th round.. He is slow and has bad hands. His only perk is his height, but he let two other guys at Texas A&M beat him out for his starting spot.

He won't do much in the league, even w/ RG3 throwing to him (if that scenario plays out).
No he didn't Swope(is a slot receiver and a safety net) and I hope the other receiver you're talking about isn't Nwachukwu . Fuller is a beast the only thing is his hands sometimes (like you mentioned) but he can get up and get the ball. He should've left after his junior year honestly. If he doesn't do anything but if he does it won't be surprising.
 6 years ago '09        #268
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 OP
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
@ Lamar Miller, get it done Mike Brown

LaMichael James and Chris Rainey are both going to be the next good return men and all around offensive players in the league, LaMichael more than Chris since he bulked up a bit
 02-26-2012, 02:21 PM         #269
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody know the song they play when the players from last years draft are getting ready for the draft? It's on a commerical on nfltv...
 6 years ago '09        #270
space
space
 1992 said:

[pic - click to view]

when did this happen, I was out the house for an hour trying to get my flat tire repaired
 6 years ago '09        #271
space
space
 1992 said:
Anybody know the song they play when the players from last years draft are getting ready for the draft? It's on a commerical on nfltv...
Return Of The Mack - Mark Morrison

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #272
space
space
 TH35 said:
No he didn't Swope(is a slot receiver and a safety net) and I hope the other receiver you're talking about isn't Nwachukwu . Fuller is a beast the only thing is his hands sometimes (like you mentioned) but he can get up and get the ball. He should've left after his junior year honestly. If he doesn't do anything but if he does it won't be surprising.
Swope became the go to guy as opposed to Fuller.. he finally started to get into a groove at the end of the season.. but I think at that point his stock was already tainted.
 6 years ago '09        #273
space
space
ima need Rainey not to sound like that ever
 6 years ago '04        #274
space
space
I still like Bernard Pierce out of all the backs after Richardson..

dudes vision and ability to cut is out of this world.. runs hard like Mr. All Day up in Minny too. He's just not as fast. Could be the Adrian Foster of this years draft..

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #275
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 Dro889 said:
i would rather not give up the 3rd and give up a 4th and a future 3rd....

But i will do that deal everytime.. eventually you have to take a chance on a QB.. the time is now.

so u told me it would be better for Cleveland to keep their 2 firsts and draft a RB and WR and sign Flynn or Manning instead of trading both firsts to grab RGIII

but yet ur on board for the skins trading their 1st, 2nd and 3rd this year and a 1st next year???
 02-26-2012, 08:54 PM         #276
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:

so u told me it would be better for Cleveland to keep their 2 firsts and draft a RB and WR and sign Flynn or Manning instead of trading both firsts to grab RGIII

but yet ur on board for the skins trading their 1st, 2nd and 3rd this year and a 1st next year???
they have way more holes.. our defense is pretty set we have a few weapons at WR excluding a number 1.. we have a damn good TE.. pretty damn good D.. plus they could get way more talent with the 2 firsts and still a full draft on top of a FA QB. We need a Franchise QB more than ANYTHING and this kid fits the system and the type of player we are targeting right now.. i say take the chance.
 6 years ago '04        #277
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Thoughts from the Combine so far.

Quarterbacks
  • Luck showed that speed and explosion I thought he would show I been trying to tell people hes just as mobile as Newton.
  • RG3 was as expected no surprise.
  • Cousins looked like the 3rd or 4th QB.

Wide outs
  • Michael Floyd made it clear hes the 2nd best WR in this draft, with his performance.
  • Stephen Hill might have ran himself into a late 1st early 2nd round draft pick.
  • Kendall Wright was very disappointing everyone thought he would run faster might hurt his stock a bit.
  • Keshawn Martin flashed for me a bit today ran a pretty good time too.
  • Devon Wylie stood out too could be a mid round guy with return value.
  • Alshon not working out was pretty disappointing as well.

Running Backs
  • I think there's 1 more first round back outside of Richardson and its going to be between Lamar Miller, David Wilson and LaMichael James.
  • Doug Martin is now being seen as a 2nd round RB.
  • Chris Rainey & David Wilson stood out as receivers looked good running routes and caught the ball pretty good.
  • Robert Turbin looks like he could be a sleeper

Overall RBs I thought were a little disappointing at least 1 of them speedsters would run a sub 4.4 and not one of them did. TEs are not even worth thinking about in the first round this year but the OL crop is really impressive.

I can't wait to see the DL, LBs tomorrow.
 6 years ago '08        #278
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,097 | Props total: 2718 2718
 1992 said:

[pic - click to view]

Let's see that......up close:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #279
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
bruce irvin de/lb west va

ran a 4.43 :wow:
 02-27-2012, 10:26 AM         #280
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nick Perry ran a 4.5

damn..

Dline day>>>>>>

Dontari Poe.
n*gga 346 runnin' a 4.8
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago