Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 damjr87 said:
B brown still the king of stage, even if it is the funeral stage. He dont give no fukk.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #62
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
How did Ray j and governor christy get front row seats....they could've gave bobby more respect than that
 02-19-2012, 11:26 AM         #63
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MGOINS27 said:
I dont think he forced Whitney to do drugs....She did it bc she wanted to..just bc ur in a room filled with crack, blow or whatever else doesnt mean that u have to use it.
They say he did it before she met him....
 02-19-2012, 11:44 AM         #64
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is a Deadbeat Father and if his daughter doesn't want to see him who is 18 who gives of fu*k about him and his New bi*ch and His kids who Bobbi Kristina is Not Close To fu*k Bobby Brown:disdain2:
 6 years ago '04        #65
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 579 579
Bobby may not have introduced Whitney to drugs but he became an enabler.
 6 years ago '06        #66
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
 Quddus said:
It is sad her family treating this man like this. Obviously Whitney didn't care much about their opinions and obviously they couldn't talk any sense into her. They don't have to like but this man was a big part of her life.

She mad her own decisions and this family should have treated the mad better. She is gone now why get back at Bobby what's that gone resolve?
Where did you go to school
 02-19-2012, 12:17 PM         #67
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teresa1983 said:
He is a Deadbeat Father and if his daughter doesn't want to see him who is 18 who gives of fu*k about him and his New bi*ch and His kids who Bobbi Kristina is Not Close To fu*k Bobby Brown:disdain2:
Fat woman post.
 6 years ago '11        #68
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,925 | Props total: 1654 1654
Bobby and Whitney's daughter should be the only one that determines if her own FATHER is allowed in and where he can sit. The others could've sat in other seats or stood in the back
 6 years ago '05        #69
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Hes not bringing 9 rap stars or 9 of his homeboys.. This is family we're talking about its a whole other story. I dont see a problem but I guess theres more to the situation than we know.
 6 years ago '10        #70
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 ROKKYROK said:
Bobby is my homeboy but you guys aren't looking at the whole story.

Bobby Brought his new wife + his brother & sister that snitched out to the enquirer to the funeral; he had the seating for him, his daughter, and his son (from being bobby brown) nothing more. If you look back on interviews and pay attention it's pretty clear that Bobbi Kristina isn't trying to see him, she's an adult, no one's holding her captive. Going by Whitney's words in the Oprah interview Bobbi Kris really wasn't feeling him after she found out about the abuse and the nature of his character.

They do need to allow Bobby and his other children to grieve as they were all noticeably shaken outside of the church prior to the service.

I'd hate to have you as a friend. Michael Bivins released a statement saying he did NOT have an entourage and he should have been there with no problem
 6 years ago '05        #71
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Her family can suck d!ck.... let the n*gga sit with his motherfu*king daughter

It's HIS daughter, not yours
 6 years ago '10        #72
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Her family can suck d!ck.... let the n*gga sit with his motherfu*king daughter

It's HIS daughter, not yours

this "negroe"

How about encouraging black families to move into your neighborhood instead of acting like a sellout and lying to them saying it's a fu*ked up spot to keep the property value up.
 02-19-2012, 07:24 PM         #73
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
amazing that you n*ggaz are trying to make decisions
 6 years ago '05        #74
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 MONSTALOCC said:

this "negroe"

How about encouraging black families to move into your neighborhood instead of acting like a sellout and lying to them saying it's a fu*ked up spot to keep the property value up.
Damn you still butt hurt about that? I don't even remember how long ago that thread was.... fu*king f*ggot. Why the hell would I encourage my property value decreasing? I love my area just the way it is. Nice and mixed. It's a well known fact that once the coons move in and take over everything goes downhill from there.

FYI -- Thanks for putting that "negro" sh*t in quotations if you must insist on using it at all when referring to me.

6 years ago '10        #75
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Damn you still butt hurt about that? I don't even remember how long ago that thread was.... fu*king f*ggot. Why the hell would I encourage my property value decreasing? I love my area just the way it is. Nice and mixed. It's a well known fact that once the coons move in and take over everything goes downhill from there.

FYI -- Thanks for putting that "negro" sh*t in quotations if you must insist on using it at all when referring to me.

Everytime I see your name I see sellout a.ss n*gga
@ you still defending your self hatred actions and calling them coons, I hope some white boys burglarize your a.ss, fu*k your bi*ch, and sh*t in your bed. I despise of your kind more than racist white ppl. fu*k YOU!
 6 years ago '05        #76
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
My mom grew up around the corner from Whittney Houston and her family, and they were involved with drugs long before Bobby came along.

I'm not going to comment on the rest since I'm not sure the true/whole story but I don't understand why Bobby thought he could bring 7 more guests than intended there. He should have probably cut his losses at that point.
 6 years ago '07        #77
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Skip some parts and at least to 7:53 ...

I say whether drugs together or apart...I think they had love somewhere and had fun. Just a opinion

crack or not...I luved that chick....look at how she turned every situation into fun

02-20-2012, 04:39 PM         #78
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His daughter don't want to see him so who cares :disdain2:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy