Bobby Brown Leaves Funeral Over Seating Dispute

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
The media are nothing but a bunch of vultures. What's worse is that people actually buy into this bullsh*t without knowing what actually happened. Regardless of what you think about this guy or what you think about Whitney and her daughter, let the family have their peace and let them mourn. Instead people are using it as a way to create hits on their website and get some entertainment for themselves to make their lives seem less miserable, I hate it.
 6 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 beantown said:
The media are nothing but a bunch of vultures. What's worse is that people actually buy into this bullsh*t without knowing what actually happened. Regardless of what you think about this guy or what you think about Whitney and her daughter, let the family have their peace and let them mourn. Instead people are using it as a way to create hits on their website and get some entertainment for themselves to make their lives seem less miserable, I hate it.
breh I mean this so sincerly
fu*k the houstons! Jesse have no reason to lie about the situation. And no I'm not a Bobby B stan, just recognizing the ugliness being displayed by them. The man wanted to pay respect to his ex wife and comfort his daughter. "Real" christians would have had no quams @ all with that. Whitney chose Bobby over her fam like a wife is supposed to and they showing resentment for that. I love how so called religous ppl act like God's wrath is beneath them...........
 6 years ago '04        #43
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
funerals are difficult as it is....

fu*k televising the damn thing....let the people INCLUDING BOBBY to mourn in piece

i dont know whats worse, Media outlets or the people that feed into this sh*t
 02-19-2012, 12:15 AM         #44
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb people keep blaming bobby when Whitney was already a party girl before she met him
 6 years ago '09        #45
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
Apparently, they are calling them a "entourage" but it was his other kids. Apparently, everybody blaming Bobby for everything.

I absolutely, sometimes truly dislike humans and their crap. Christians are the main ones talking about following Jesus but the main ones to not even stay half-way on the path. Love suppose to conquer hate and I am not sure that it does. I am sure that because people always have another finger to point to another person or thing. I was reading on youtube and worldstarhiphop all the time about how she is going to hell or didn't love the Lord or had demons. Some people are so ignorant that they don't even know that they cannot prove a heaven or hell let alone a Lord or a doggone demon. No, I am not atheist just understand that no one knows and that all is just belief. I understand that NO RELIGION is right. I understand that BELIEF is BELIEF. No facts nothing so how can one say what is after this?

Bobby is made to be the bad person. However, there is what you call ying/yang - bad/good in EVERYONE pastors, rabbis and all. Thus meaning if he had a bad side he has a good one too.

For all the people saying oh he beat her etc Let me tell you that you BELIEVE that but do not have EVIDENCE/FACTS of it. You believe what the media feed you just show your subjective thought about it. No one and I do mean no one knows what kind of bond, love or dislike Whitney and Bobby shared we only know what we see and or are shown this includes her family and his.
 02-19-2012, 02:11 AM         #46
ripley 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whitney Houston sang at Bobby Brown's father's funeral a few months ago and she went out to lunch with him and their daughter a couple weeks ago. Whitney and Bobby were on good terms now and she probably would've wanted him there. I'm sure Bobby knew and loved her more than A LOT of people in that church. And the people he brought were family (his kids and some nieces etc) that knew and loved Whitney. I read they drove 12 hours to get that funeral and the kids were really upset that they had to leave. SMH! That should have never have happened. If they were truly trying to do right by Whitney, they should've done right by Bobby.
 6 years ago '09        #47
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
Skip some parts and at least to 7:53 ...

I say whether drugs together or apart...I think they had love somewhere and had fun. Just a opinion

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #48
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
Bobby is my homeboy but you guys aren't looking at the whole story.

Bobby Brought his new wife + his brother & sister that snitched out to the enquirer to the funeral; he had the seating for him, his daughter, and his son (from being bobby brown) nothing more. If you look back on interviews and pay attention it's pretty clear that Bobbi Kristina isn't trying to see him, she's an adult, no one's holding her captive. Going by Whitney's words in the Oprah interview Bobbi Kris really wasn't feeling him after she found out about the abuse and the nature of his character.

They do need to allow Bobby and his other children to grieve as they were all noticeably shaken outside of the church prior to the service.
 02-19-2012, 03:46 AM         #49
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dead beat dad beat dead

anyone who believes this coke addict WENT FOR HI DAUGHTER, REMOVE THE BLOCKERS.
 6 years ago '10        #50
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13562 13562
i heard they didn't want him there cause he might do something embarassing. that n*gga might of did some hug the casket roll on the floor type sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #51
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13562 13562
the hypocritical sh*t is the way people treat bobby right now is the same way they treated whitney after she got hooked on drugs
 02-19-2012, 06:04 AM         #52
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt this n*gga beat the fu*k out of her multiple times?
 6 years ago '05        #53
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
 luker1920 said:
didnt this n*gga beat the fu*k out of her multiple times?
Naw my man I think that was your mom and step dad. Her face healed yet?
 02-19-2012, 07:24 AM         #54
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k 'em. If Bobby dropped a platinum album last year they'd be all on his d!ck.
 6 years ago '07        #55
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
it was his other children with him..who lived in the house with whitney at one point...you don't think bobbys kids would want to pay their respects?...the houston family fu*ked this one up
 6 years ago '07        #56
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 KingoBling said:
dead beat dad beat dead

anyone who believes this coke addict WENT FOR HI DAUGHTER, REMOVE THE BLOCKERS.
i think you are right sir...because people all over the world are just dying to go to funerals for ulterior motives :rolleyes:
 6 years ago '04        #57
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
 damjr87 said:
B brown still the king of stage, even if it is the funeral stage. He dont give no fukk.

i was trying to find the video on youtube but i couldnt locate it. it was b brown perfoming at a big award show back in the day and it was like an all white crowd. the ppl where just sitting in they seats as he was doing his thing and he stopped the music and was like...if yall dont get up off yall rich azz and stop acting like you too good and dont know how to have fun....

they started the music back and everybody started dancing lol. it was cool
 6 years ago '08        #58
HulkColegan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 498 498
I don't know why they counting heads showing up at a funeral, when the main focus is sitting in a coffin. Average people don't give a fu*k who shows up to a funeral, people are just paying their respect by showing up.
 02-19-2012, 10:45 AM         #59
MGOINS27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think he forced Whitney to do drugs....She did it bc she wanted to..just bc ur in a room filled with crack, blow or whatever else doesnt mean that u have to use it.
 6 years ago '07        #60
Chris15928 
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 78 78
Yeah it was nine people, but they said they were his children though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy