Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
9089 pageviews
87 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Bobby Brown Leaves Funeral Over Seating Dispute

[pic - click to view]

Bobby Brown was asked to leave Whitney Houston's funeral today ... after he got into an argument with Whitney's family over whether or not he could bring nine people into the church with him ... TMZ has learned.

Brown was spotted going into the church today in Newark, NJ ... but was seen leaving shortly thereafter.

According to our sources, Brown was invited, plus two, but instead showed up with an entourage of nine people. We're told Bobby became upset when he found out they would not seat his whole party.

Our sources say Bobby wanted to sit with his daughter, Bobbi Kristina, but Whitney's family was not having it.

We're told Rev. Jesse Jackson tried to smooth things over ... but to no avail.

[pic - click to view]

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

87 comments for "Bobby Brown Leaves Funeral Over Seating Dispute"

6 years ago '08        #2
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
I could understand why it's not a good idea for Bobby to bring nine people, since he didn't explain about it before. I'm sure they had seating arrangements but Whitney's family wouldn't allow him to sit with his own daughter?

fu*k that family, it's the time of mourning and these retards are still trying to make it seem like Bobby k!lled this broad, when she was hooked on drugs before meeting him.

Also does the daughter even talk about what she wants? She's 18 and can make her own choices now.
 6 years ago '07        #3
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,416 | Props total: 69932 69932
I blame the houston family.

First of all, ya tried to blackball him.

Secondly, he was invited last minute, AND, im sure whitney would want everyone to be at peace instead of f!ghting and bi*chin

Third of all, he will forever be in part of her life thru their kids.

be strong bobby
 6 years ago '06        #4
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #5
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,113 | Props total: 1150 1150
9 people???
 6 years ago '07        #6
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 slimyellow said:
9 people???
who knows if it was that many...thats like asking to get shut down at a shoes only party with sneakers on
 02-18-2012, 03:23 PM         #7
SystmOvrload 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ignored all the crap people were saying about Bobby like how he was a bad influence on Whitney. The guy said he wanted to go and be with his daughter... I would have dropped the other people with me and just gone in. At a event like this, you really don't need to cause extra drama. He was told before the funeral he could only bring 2 people.
 6 years ago '05        #8
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
It is sad her family treating this man like this. Obviously Whitney didn't care much about their opinions and obviously they couldn't talk any sense into her. They don't have to like but this man was a big part of her life.

She mad her own decisions and this family should have treated the mad better. She is gone now why get back at Bobby what's that gone resolve?
 6 years ago '07        #9
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14907 14907
at least bobby came

probably the ppl he brought with him was his family

and not letting him sit with his daughter
 6 years ago '09        #10
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
couldnt sit with his own daughter......thats fukked up
 6 years ago '10        #11
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660

(AllHipHop News) CNN anchor Piers Morgan addressed Bobby Brown’s appearance at Whitney Houston’s funeral today, labeling the singers actions “disrespectful” for leaving.

Piers Morgan made the comment at the end of Whitney Houston’s funeral, as attendees left the New Baptist Hope church in Newark, New Jersey.

Morgan, who did not attend the funeral, seemed to trash Bobby Brown in front of a national audience.

Bobby Brown defended his choice to leave, saying that although he was harassed by security and is “distraught” over the incident, he chose to leave quietly, to prevent creating a scene.

“My children and I were invited to the funeral of my ex-wife Whitney Houston. We were seated by security and then subsequently asked to move on three separate occasions,” Bobby Brown said in a statement. “I fail to understand why security treated my family this way and continue to ask us and no one else to move. Security then prevented me from attempting to see my daughter Bobbi-Kristina. In light of the events, I gave a kiss to the casket of my ex-wife and departed as I refused to create a scene. My children are completely distraught over the events. This was a day to honor Whitney. I doubt Whitney would have wanted this to occur. I will continue to pay my respects to my ex-wife the best way I know how.”

CNN’s Don Lemon cleared up the controversy, during an interview with the Reverend Jesse Jackson, who sat on the stage for Houston’s entire funeral.

According to Rev. Jackson, Whitney Houston’s family did not accommodate Bobby Brown and members of his entourage, prompting the R&B singer to leave his ex-wife’s funeral.

“They wanted him to move, and I don’t think they made proper accommodations for him,” Rev. Jackson told CNN’s Don Lemon. “They couldn’t make proper accommodations for him, so they asked him to leave. That was a very difficult moment for all of us. I tried to get him to stay, but they wouldn’t make room for him.”

Rev. Jackson confirmed that Bobby Brown left the funeral quietly and peacefully, despite growing reports that there was some sort of altercation

“He came, he said in the front row, but they said that was reserved for family of which is a part and a real sense,” Rev. Jackson said. “He is Bobbi-Kristina’s father, and she [Whitney] was his wife. To me it seemed they could’ve accommodated him better then they did.”

Bobby Brown has had a history of bad blood with Whitney Houston’s family, because the family believes the singers drug and alcohol addiction help enable Whitney Houston.

Mayor Corey Booker said police are investigating the matter.
 6 years ago '04        #12
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
B brown still the king of stage, even if it is the funeral stage. He dont give no fukk.

6 years ago '09        #13
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
n*ggas are idiots these days. The dude showed up with his kids, who Whitney treated like her own kids and the same kids that returned the love to her. He also had one more person outside of the kids with him and thats what pissed the security/usher staff off. Cissy nor Bobbi Christina were in there when the sh*t went down and didnt know about it until after he had left.

But, what the media wants you to believe is he started everything and was being very disruptive when that wasnt even the case. Once again, people making Bobby out to be the bad guy.
 6 years ago '04        #14
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
once again they trying to make Bobby out to be a bad guy...and all the people on the side of Cissy Houston. Do you think she allowed the broadcast for free? They kept people 5 plus blocks away from the funeral so the only way you could see anything was on tv. And Bobby is the bad guy...smh
 6 years ago '06        #15
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1948 1948
 Young Buck said:
I could understand why it's not a good idea for Bobby to bring nine people, since he didn't explain about it before. I'm sure they had seating arrangements but Whitney's family wouldn't allow him to sit with his own daughter?

fu*k that family, it's the time of mourning and these retards are still trying to make it seem like Bobby k!lled this broad, when she was hooked on drugs before meeting him.

Also does the daughter even talk about what she wants? She's 18 and can make her own choices now.
i agree with everything u said. bobby is hurting just as much as the family is too, probably more. he just lost his mom, father, AND ex-wife of 16 years in like 4 months, dude is really feeling it
 6 years ago '10        #16
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 2358 2358
 sunsetnVine said:

[pic - click to view]

02-18-2012, 09:07 PM         #17
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
piers morgan is a dumbass
he wasnt there to know what happened yet he was quick to trash bobby brown
 02-18-2012, 09:11 PM         #18
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They wrong...
 6 years ago '09        #19
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
It's sad how they treated bobby he just wanted to show his love for his ex-wife...
 02-18-2012, 09:43 PM         #20
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really and truly with every being of my human body HATE HUMANS SOMETIMES. Damn insects.... treating Bobby Brown like this for NO REASON. terrible, b.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now