They lined up for them fours my Dude

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,716 | Props total: 2360 2360
mfs can't even pay their phone bills......but got time to wait for jordans
 02-18-2012, 08:38 PM         #82
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

n*ggas do need to get they sh*t in order tho... LMAO. but it aint no different than the lines for iphones and sh*t for real...
 6 years ago '11        #83
terrio1852 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 78 78
hmm i was the first person in line for them but they open champs like 8:34 i ran down and got mine no problem for me .
 02-18-2012, 09:09 PM         #84
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

*goes to footlocker and buys whatever shoe that's comfortable, fu*k a style*

6 years ago '04        #85
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 615 615
Wonder if any of those people would spend as much time actually doing something with their money, like investing it. Probably not.
 6 years ago '07        #86
boobizzy 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$4,521 | Props total: 2280 2280
You guys are right. I should be investing my money on anything but theses sneakers but the I can't resist the temptation lol. Sooner or later I'll stop...hopefully.
 6 years ago '05        #87
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 6190 6190
 Sivraj said:
Realest sh*t that you ever said!! I only have 1 pair or Jordans and I bought them bi*ches in 09. I never gave a fu*k about buying the next pair of Jordans. It's fu*kin stupid. Whats the point wasting money on $150 or 200 pair of J's thats coming out in the next few weeks??

I got more sh*t to worry about. Like keeping my credit up, buying real estate and sh*t like that. I can see if you have money and all that, but keeping up with trends is just not worth it. I still can't believe n*ggas is still in line in 2012 waiting for some fu*kin Jordans. They puttin all this stock money into Jordan when they need to saving and stacking their money and trying to create more income.
Because you obviously can't do both.
 02-18-2012, 09:39 PM         #88
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At this point they can slap a Jordan logo on anything and get people to do this. 65% of them people are just doing it because it's the thing to do. Taking shoes away from the n*ggas who really want it.
 6 years ago '05        #89
spiderjericho 
space
space
space
$829 | Props total: 215 215
Maybe, but it seems to only apply to limited shoes like the retro Jordan's, special editions, etc.

The 2012s come out this coming week, and I'm sure you'll be able to find them anywhere. I see plenty of 8s on the shelf and online for discounted prices. The Concords are what started this mess.
 6 years ago '11        #90
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25261 25261

[pic - click to view]

good start to the weekend
 6 years ago '05        #91
ShaDy 6.1.9 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
funny how kids in third world countries dont even have any shoes,
kids here are standing in line for hours to pay $200 for shoes,
that were probably made in those same third world countries,

would love to hear a story about someone waiting in line forever to get their shoes, paying $200, then scuffing them/someone stepping on them the first time they put em on..haha..

think jordan cares about the bobcats? more people in line to get his shoes than attendance at home games
 6 years ago '04        #92
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Myworld82 said:
These threads k!ll me every time I read them. You have so many people who come in here criticizing about how they would never wait in line for some shoes, how people who buy shoes can't pay their rent or have "hooptys" etc, or how the shoes cost two dollars to make.

#1 - News Flash people - most products you buy don't cost near what you pay to make. All you guys that like huge tvs, guess what, a lot of those are marked up 100%, meaning they are twice as much than what they cost to make. I know, because I've seen cost sheets for a lot of them when I worked for Circuit City. Businesses would not make money if the product cost as much as I cost to make. The consumer makes the price, so get over it.

#2 - Waiting in line for some shoes is no different than waiting in line for a fu*king Iphone, or concert tickets, etc. You probably have no problem with that, but because it's a shoe and you don't understand the "culture", you couldn't fathom waiting in line for a shoe. But what you don't know is the shoe is iconic to true "sneakerheads", and if what we have to do is wait in line to get it, then that's what we'll do.

#3 - The biggest misconception is that people spend their "last" on sneakers, like they are supposed to be broke or something. The guys that have the money to buy sneakers, you better believe we have the means to take care of everything else. I have 100+ pairs of sneakers, but I also have a house that I just built on an acre of land, a new body style truck, and I'm about to have my first child. And I can afford it.

And saying that "all my WHITE friends" aren't worried about that stuff is the dumbest sh*t ever. Half of my friends that are really into sneakers are WHITE. Out of the first 4 people that were in line with me today, 1 was white. And he was just into the sneaker thing as anyone else.

Those of you that don't understand or don't buy sneakers, then just shut the fu*k up. It's not for you to understand.

Edit - I will admit though, the lines for every Jordan release thing is getting out of hand. To many people that are just in it for the resale/hype.
:pumperilike :
 6 years ago '07        #93
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
could careless about a pair of sneakers especially waiting in a long a.ss line like theyre being given out for free
 6 years ago '10        #94
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
Bron Brons and Foams >>>>>> Jordans

damn u tight like that cuz u cant cop at retail price no more?

man i ordered them like a few days ago...paid $259 plus tax n not a sigle fu*k was given
 6 years ago '05        #95
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
This is nothing new. There was lines back in highschool for the jays. U gotta be up on them if u wanna get a pair. I done went for a ride with them fu*king concords. But when they hit my feet with the matching fit I feel like I'm the sh*t. I love jays. I just hate when n*ggas buy jays to sit in a closet. Why buy jays. I rock mine
 02-18-2012, 11:02 PM         #96
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mc PushA said:
line

[pic - click to view]

That mall looks familiar, what mall is that son?
 6 years ago '11        #97
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25261 25261
 Killaaj said:
This is nothing new. There was lines back in highschool for the jays. U gotta be up on them if u wanna get a pair. I done went for a ride with them fu*king concords. But when they hit my feet with the matching fit I feel like I'm the sh*t. I love jays. I just hate when n*ggas buy jays to sit in a closet. Why buy jays. I rock mine
real sh*t
everybody saying everybody gonna look alike are the same people who tried to get a pair and could not..

75% of the 4's bought ppl will have sitting..
 02-18-2012, 11:20 PM         #98
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in my area, local footlocket started selling them at 9am, at 7:30 am there were 4 people outside.
 6 years ago '05        #99
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
 lifeundthescope said:
That mall looks familiar, what mall is that son?
Galleria Mall.
 6 years ago '05        #100
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
Got my 5 pairs today ............NO PROBLEM.....Good to be Canadian and pre order my ninjas!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy