They lined up for them fours my Dude

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
 J_Teflon said:
fu*k.............................................. ...............that

will not wait in line for shoes
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '06        #62
CoNNECTICUT 
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
if there is a line with more then 8-9 people your odds still suck to get the size you need.
 6 years ago '04        #63
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 CoNNECTICUT said:
if there is a line with more then 8-9 people your odds still suck to get the size you need.
I was #65 in line and I got my size. They did tickets that showed the size so if you got a ticket with a size, you were getting the shoes. In line from 5am till 720 (which is when i checked out).
 6 years ago '05        #64
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2216 2216
fu*king sad. and this is the worst part about it, all my white friends dont give a fu*k about that sh*t, they focus about their future, having a nice place to live, building families and new wealth etc. they not worried about what their peers are wearing or whats the latest trends. meanwhile all my black/hispanic/asian friends worried bout the newest jordans, tru religion, northface, fitteds, rims, cellphones etc but cant even pay they bills, take care they kids, dont got food in the fridge, always broke but got the newest sh*t on. Taking pictures with their families first cards like they ballin. I know a girl rite now who would rather use her rent money for her bday than pay that sh*t, has a 35 dollar a month cellphone bill and the phone be off all the time. I just bought myself a Lexus paid in full and these same mafu*kas hating cause they cant even afford gas for their p.o.s. hoopty car cause they just bought sneakers and a damn chain they didnt need. And wonder why our country is sh*t and people cant get jobs.
 6 years ago '04        #65
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
For some fu*king shoes?

But you got though J's though
 6 years ago '06        #66
LeMar G 241 heat pts241 OP
space
space
$15,547 | Props total: 35557 35557
to be honest. the lines where i was contained 40/% asian people and about 30% white. in multiple lines at diff rent spots.
 02-18-2012, 07:21 PM         #67
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd never stand in line for shoes for 2 reasons.One,they're fu*king sneakers, and two why would i want to wear something damn near everyone will have? n*ggas scared to be different,rather wear the same sh*t the next man got on and call it swag.
 6 years ago '04        #68
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 TUNES707 said:
got 2 pairs off NDC last night

feel sorry for people that camp out for shoes...sad individuals

Never camped....but I do hit the mall up EXTRA EARLY

otherwise I wouldn't have gotten a pair, them sh*ts sold out in 20 minutes.

Seen the regulars, and then a bunch of new cats I never see for a Jordan Release

As far as ordering online, that sh*t was a impossible mission, NDC was fu*king up, jimmyjazz timed out, champs, footaction and finish line kept on crashing, and the phone lines where busy.
 02-18-2012, 07:32 PM         #69
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
fu*king sad. and this is the worst part about it, all my white friends dont give a fu*k about that sh*t, they focus about their future, having a nice place to live, building families and new wealth etc. they not worried about what their peers are wearing or whats the latest trends. meanwhile all my black/hispanic/asian friends worried bout the newest jordans, tru religion, northface, fitteds, rims, cellphones etc but cant even pay they bills, take care they kids, dont got food in the fridge, always broke but got the newest sh*t on. Taking pictures with their families first cards like they ballin. I know a girl rite now who would rather use her rent money for her bday than pay that sh*t, has a 35 dollar a month cellphone bill and the phone be off all the time. I just bought myself a Lexus paid in full and these same mafu*kas hating cause they cant even afford gas for their p.o.s. hoopty car cause they just bought sneakers and a damn chain they didnt need. And wonder why our country is sh*t and people cant get jobs.

[pic - click to view]

Actually, i did read it and it was pretty damn good.
 6 years ago '11        #70
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25132 25132
Just picked up mine

best quality J I seen in a minute
 6 years ago '08        #71
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,147 | Props total: 3046 3046
I swear I only seen a few cats in foams in my city (fort worth) ppl stay on jordans like craze even the youngin be jordan out sh*t. That's all they know is jordans, and post on fb talking bout swag this or that I jus laugh
 6 years ago '04        #72
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
These threads k!ll me every time I read them. You have so many people who come in here criticizing about how they would never wait in line for some shoes, how people who buy shoes can't pay their rent or have "hooptys" etc, or how the shoes cost two dollars to make.

#1 - News Flash people - most products you buy don't cost near what you pay to make. All you guys that like huge tvs, guess what, a lot of those are marked up 100%, meaning they are twice as much than what they cost to make. I know, because I've seen cost sheets for a lot of them when I worked for Circuit City. Businesses would not make money if the product cost as much as I cost to make. The consumer makes the price, so get over it.

#2 - Waiting in line for some shoes is no different than waiting in line for a fu*king Iphone, or concert tickets, etc. You probably have no problem with that, but because it's a shoe and you don't understand the "culture", you couldn't fathom waiting in line for a shoe. But what you don't know is the shoe is iconic to true "sneakerheads", and if what we have to do is wait in line to get it, then that's what we'll do.

#3 - The biggest misconception is that people spend their "last" on sneakers, like they are supposed to be broke or something. The guys that have the money to buy sneakers, you better believe we have the means to take care of everything else. I have 100+ pairs of sneakers, but I also have a house that I just built on an acre of land, a new body style truck, and I'm about to have my first child. And I can afford it.

And saying that "all my WHITE friends" aren't worried about that stuff is the dumbest sh*t ever. Half of my friends that are really into sneakers are WHITE. Out of the first 4 people that were in line with me today, 1 was white. And he was just into the sneaker thing as anyone else.

Those of you that don't understand or don't buy sneakers, then just shut the fu*k up. It's not for you to understand.

Edit - I will admit though, the lines for every Jordan release thing is getting out of hand. To many people that are just in it for the resale/hype.
 6 years ago '11        #73
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25132 25132
 Trill Clinton said:
I'd never stand in line for shoes for 2 reasons.One,they're fu*king sneakers, and two why would i want to wear something damn near everyone will have? n*ggas scared to be different,rather wear the same sh*t the next man got on and call it swag.

why does everyone say this?

thats the thing,if you get them only 14-20 people who lined up got them too

you don't see crowds of people wearing 4's lol unless you in harlem or some sh*t

major stores barley get 20 pairs sometimes
 6 years ago '04        #74
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
half these n*ggas dont own a car, but they got them Js tho

p.s camping is for suckers.
 6 years ago '05        #75
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,940 | Props total: 10823 10823
 Daddy Black said:
Realest sh*t that you ever said!! I only have 1 pair or Jordans and I bought them bi*ches in 09. I never gave a fu*k about buying the next pair of Jordans. It's fu*kin stupid. Whats the point wasting money on $150 or 200 pair of J's thats coming out in the next few weeks??

I got more sh*t to worry about. Like keeping my credit up, buying real estate and sh*t like that. I can see if you have money and all that, but keeping up with trends is just not worth it. I still can't believe n*ggas is still in line in 2012 waiting for some fu*kin Jordans. They puttin all this stock money into Jordan when they need to saving and stacking their money and trying to create more income.
 6 years ago '04        #76
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
Same n*gga.s bit.chin bout money problems and not havin a job the same n*gga.s waitin in line for some overpriced sneakers? Smh. Time is money and waitin in line for anything (sneakers,tickets, whateva) is basically like havin someone snatch cash out my pockets. Fuc.k that and fuc.k all yall that think otherwise.
 6 years ago '06        #77
LeMar G 241 heat pts241 OP
space
space
$15,547 | Props total: 35557 35557
 Myworld82 said:
These threads k!ll me every time I read them. You have so many people who come in here criticizing about how they would never wait in line for some shoes, how people who buy shoes can't pay their rent or have "hooptys" etc, or how the shoes cost two dollars to make.

#1 - News Flash people - most products you buy don't cost near what you pay to make. All you guys that like huge tvs, guess what, a lot of those are marked up 100%, meaning they are twice as much than what they cost to make. I know, because I've seen cost sheets for a lot of them when I worked for Circuit City. Businesses would not make money if the product cost as much as I cost to make. The consumer makes the price, so get over it.

#2 - Waiting in line for some shoes is no different than waiting in line for a fu*king Iphone, or concert tickets, etc. You probably have no problem with that, but because it's a shoe and you don't understand the "culture", you couldn't fathom waiting in line for a shoe. But what you don't know is the shoe is iconic to true "sneakerheads", and if what we have to do is wait in line to get it, then that's what we'll do.

#3 - The biggest misconception is that people spend their "last" on sneakers, like they are supposed to be broke or something. The guys that have the money to buy sneakers, you better believe we have the means to take care of everything else. I have 100+ pairs of sneakers, but I also have a house that I just built on an acre of land, a new body style truck, and I'm about to have my first child. And I can afford it.

And saying that "all my WHITE friends" aren't worried about that stuff is the dumbest sh*t ever. Half of my friends that are really into sneakers are WHITE. Out of the first 4 people that were in line with me today, 1 was white. And he was just into the sneaker thing as anyone else.

Those of you that don't understand or don't buy sneakers, then just shut the fu*k up. It's not for you to understand.

Edit - I will admit though, the lines for every Jordan release thing is getting out of hand. To many people that are just in it for the resale/hype.
:agreement6:
 02-18-2012, 08:19 PM         #78
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga k!ll me with that sh*t in every release thread.

It's my money, i work for it, i do what i want to do with it. How is it any different than n*ggas spending 200$ on some damn dre beats when i can get a pair of earphones cheaper. And why do they buy those damn earphones? because they won't to, why do n*ggas spend 150$ on a damn belt? because they won't to. Just saying that at the end of the day it's more than just buying shoes to me...
 6 years ago '04        #79
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6048 6048
what bout the n*ggaz wit a car and a house wit a lil money to spend
 6 years ago '04        #80
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Nice post myworld

To many n*ggas bi*chin,like they know everyones life lol.

If they want to buy sneakers and spend their last little bit of money let them

Im sick of n*ggas giving their bio and economical advice like people care and they dont trick off on something.

everybody spends money on something that they dont need.

Last edited by ddash; 02-18-2012 at 08:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy