Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2012, 05:14 PM         #41
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imma chill on jordans till the obsidians this summer. a lot of nike basketball heat is dropping...
 6 years ago '05        #42
bigvandal 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1 1
Really Jays arent even where its at anymore. Everyone wants Jays, I remember rocking them when people would be like WTF you wearing...now its pointless
 6 years ago '04        #43
JayR04 113 heat pts113
space
space
$10,955 | Props total: 5736 5736
 igotjshoe said:
INCOME TAX...when the money goes the lines will go until Xmas and maybe black friday shoes
makes sense

better not be like this when the white/red 14s come out.
 6 years ago '09        #44
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
Out of high school for 10 years, and n*ggas are still standing in line for shoes
 02-18-2012, 05:18 PM         #45
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone that lines up for some shoes is a straight up ****. Save your money for a house or a car
 6 years ago '09        #46
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,176 | Props total: 22638 22638
 UpTownClips said:
Anyone that lines up for some shoes is a straight up ****. Save your money for a house or a car
It's funny cause all these idiots talmbout "oh im bout to stop buyin jordans now." "this is so hypebeast" are the ones that used to be out there, or still do it. paying 250 dollars for some shoes that they made in china for less than the cost of a box of macaroni and cheese
 6 years ago '05        #47
NC23 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 144 144
 1992 said:
copped my pair.

but it's crazy how the hype is this year, i went to go cop the royal 10's. didn't think there was going to be any hype, went to the mall at 8:00 and was like 6th in line. Ended up not getting my pair.

last year for the cement 3's, walked in a 10:15 and came out at 10:20. its the concord effect
Exactly. I remember last year when the white cement 3s came out, I got them the next day, & they sat for about a month. Went to that same store today, & was about 18 people in line

I know that doesn't sound like a lot of people, but this is a small store that only gets one pair of each size

Still ended up getting two 9.5 online :dancingcool:

only needed one though
 02-18-2012, 05:36 PM         #48
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
It's funny cause all these idiots talmbout "oh im bout to stop buyin jordans now." "this is so hypebeast" are the ones that used to be out there, or still do it. paying 250 dollars for some shoes that they made in china for less than the cost of a box of macaroni and cheese
Last sneaker i stood online for was my Royal Foams and its because i love those sneakers.. I love sneakers but at the end of the day standing on line for a pair of sneakers is ridiculous if i cant walk in the store on the humble and cop i dont need em...
 6 years ago '04        #49
unwittyname2002 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$555 | Props total: 63 63
this sh*t is just out of control now. it's like 40 million extra people have gotten into jordans since the concords. i was just resigned to not getting the black cement 3s when i forgot to try to cop via the twitter link at midnight EST this past black friday... i decided to call my local foot locker THE MONDAY AFTER THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND just to see if they had anything left not expecting anything. not only did they have my size (13) but the manager said they still had about 40 pairs left of the 300 they got. he said i was the first person to ask about the black flips when i was there and he said it would be an easy cop for those the upcoming saturday (i ended up easily copping on nike.com). but ever since those concords and folks seeing them reselling for $400 all these new n*ggas think every jordan is the damn facebook IPO. i went into that same foot locker today and they said they sold out of their 300+ pairs of 4s when they opened at 6.

i was even able to cop the concords a trillion times easier on nike.com than i was these 4s last night. i had checked out by 4 after the hour on the concords and i even thought that sh*t was laggy as hell compared to every other midnight release i was able to complete in under 3 minutes, but last night it took me an hour and fifteen minutes to complete one order and i was trying on two separate computers.
 6 years ago '12        #50
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,495 | Props total: 1081 1081
Jordan stay winning
 6 years ago '10        #51
blackdiamondz10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 250 250
 MichaelKnight said:
i havent copped j's since the true blues... gon stay like that for a while...

foams x pennys x old school adidas >>>
word up! i gota fly pair of all red zxz123 adidas, sh*t i even fux wit the gel lyte3 asics..the earlier jordans r classic no doubt but its a much better feeling rockin sh*t that most heads ain't wearin or kno about
 6 years ago '09        #52
space
space
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Last sneaker i stood online for was my Royal Foams and its because i love those sneakers.. I love sneakers but at the end of the day standing on line for a pair of sneakers is ridiculous if i cant walk in the store on the humble and cop i dont need em...
I remember when I worked for nike they temporarily banned lines cause somebody got stabbed. n*ggas go ham over their 2 dollar sneakers
 6 years ago '05        #53
Ari Gold 316 heat pts316
space
space
$15,220 | Props total: 1296 1296
so are you f*gs in this section 15 or something because to me it seems a n*gga camping out for Jordans = Hypebest but n*ggas been doing that since the 90's....the line was 3 blocks THICK for the Altitudes back when i was collecting shoes. People actually collect this as a hobby and do it with a passion unlike you internet bi*ches do just to try to receive some type of attention because ain't nobody love your a.ss in real life. Would i do this now? No because my passion died as I started living on my own but does this happen everywhere..yes..so get over it and stop labeling people as if they're Boxden users...you punk bi*ch
 6 years ago '05        #54
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 blackdiamondz10 said:
word up! i gota fly pair of all red zxz123 adidas, sh*t i even fux wit the gel lyte3 asics..the earlier jordans r classic no doubt but its a much better feeling rockin sh*t that most heads ain't wearin or kno about
Don't even put them hypebeasts onto game cause next thing u know they'll be lines around the block for those too..I love J's and I have been a dedicated sneaker head sinceforever but it isn't the same anymore..Dudes don't even snatch up kicks to wear them they cop 20 pairs to sell on E-Bay to these dweebs who don't know a f*cking thing about the sneaker culture..
 6 years ago '09        #55
space
space
 Gater said:
I never understood posts like these.. "Oh I'm cool because I didn't want to wait in line for shoes" It's crazy because it seems you more concerned about what people spend their money on rather than your own..
If I'm not allowed to comment on something with my opinion then it shouldn't be a thread on a forum to begin with.

6 years ago '06        #56
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 Wondah_Woman said:
You speaking for your store, a lot of stores don't do that.
well yall should fu*kin' start protesting.....
 6 years ago '04        #57
newroadsfinest 
space
space
$2,816 | Props total: 456 456
grouch who is that in ya avy
 02-18-2012, 06:43 PM         #58
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got 2 pairs off NDC last night

feel sorry for people that camp out for shoes...sad individuals
 02-18-2012, 06:46 PM         #59
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i camped out for the first time in my life. reason being, is because my usual connect could only get me sz 9. but that's too big, i need an 8.5. so i camped out, got the 8.5 for $171 then went and got the size 9 for $140 with an ease...
 6 years ago '06        #60
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2960 2960
fu*k.............................................. ...............that

will not wait in line for shoes
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy