ESPN.com Jeremy Lin Headline Was “Chink In The Armor” (pic)

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 barrebeast said:
^^
you/re dumb.. just because its not blatant and in the open doesnt mean it doesn't happen. if it happens once its 1 times too many and people like you make it seem like its ok. covering up the fact that an apology has taken place or you have 'affirmative action' doesnt mean sh*t.. just reminds the folks in office to slide it under the door instead of announcing to the world you're an oppressor.

we should be celebrating broken barriers instead one idiot decides to take the first crack to call him a chink in public and you laugh about it. fu*king uncle tom
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #122
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
it was bound to happen,people like to get out of hand
 6 years ago '11        #123
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 barrebeast said:
^^
you/re dumb.. just because its not blatant and in the open doesnt mean it doesn't happen. if it happens once its 1 times too many and people like you make it seem like its ok. covering up the fact that an apology has taken place or you have 'affirmative action' doesnt mean sh*t.. just reminds the folks in office to slide it under the door instead of announcing to the world you're an oppressor.

we should be celebrating broken barriers instead one idiot decides to take the first crack to call him a chink in public and you laugh about it. fu*king uncle tom
what are you going to do about it homie? you gonna write ESPN? protest their shows? start a riot? NOTHING???

n*ggas in here talking like they on some black panther sh*t while they sitting in they pjs just getting mad and not doing sh*t...when I get mad and feel offended, I do something...you computer huey newton's just type on BX.

and listen homie...my fam is well off...a nice majority of my fam...I go to an HBCU, I see n*ggas with Lexus' as high school graduation presents...i've been to n*ggas nice a.ss houses before...I know black doctors, lawyers, psychologists, pharmacists...you can try and paint your world like YOU stuck in a box, but these people and MYSELF are going to go ahead and break those barriers by DOING something to get in the positions YOU believe are unattainable. it's just sad you blind to the fact that there's a path laid out for you to walk down on. keep struggling and putting it on the man though...at least you aren't an uncle tom
 02-18-2012, 08:12 PM         #124
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
yeah... if it was a random headline with a black athlete reading "slave" or "nig.ger" we'd probably see this all over the news.

But since it's an asian, they'll just let it slip.
You mad wwhite boy Log off
 6 years ago '04        #125
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 34 34
you from atlanta?
isnt the black population there greater than any other city in north america??
doesnt that give you a better 'equal opportunity' than if you were anywhere else in the country?
dont speak if you havent struggled to come up in any other major city where blacks or any other minority are only 10% of the population. you have no idea what others face, and what is said behind closed doors.

read articles on lin and listen to his interviews, he's been discriminated because of his heritage plain and simple. his physical size as a basketball player may have played a factor in high school but once he got into college he trained and aimed for a position in the nba, scouts werent hearing it because they dont want to take chances with a chinese boy when they can go for an untameable street baller.

chill with your passive aggressiveness, you're the type i speak of
 6 years ago '05        #126
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 wjcorner said:
n*gga fu*k out of here. what you gonna do about it? keep screaming and whining on a message board? and that's what keeps you from being a pus*y n*gga it's condoned because ain't no harm coming my way from it. and I wouldn't feel slighted if a white person came up like that, I'd say "what up cracker/honkey/pasteface", whatever other sh*t. you know why? because that ignorant a.ss white dude probably is beneath me. he probably hasn't seen the money i've seen, or has the future I have. fu*k would I care if some redneck bigot used that word for? what I'ma do, hit him? catch an a.ssault charge? end up in the same fu*ked up downward spiral he's probably on? that's the bullsh*t rappers done implanted in ya n*gga's heads man. like Banner talking about gang members should be mobbing against the police. this n*gga gon' call me a pus*y because I can laugh this bullsh*t off...while you're foaming at the mouth on a message board about a problem you ain't gonna do sh*t to solve because you're too pus*y to be a black fist radical...fu*k out of here n*gga.

oh, and what they did was classless and silly...I never said it wasn't, once again showing you can't comprehend what you read...I just said it isn't a big deal like n*ggas were hyping it up to be...like mothafu*kas should be mobbing in the streets or some sh*t fu*king nerve of this n*gga
Shut the fu*k up tobey. Just because I said espn shouldn't get a pass doesn't mean I said people should be violently protesting you black and white simple minded uncle tom. But how many times has the white media blantantly use derogatory terms through the media? And how many times do they just say oh whoops! And retarded fu*ks like yourself just say "Lolz I forgive u".. I'm looking at the bigger picture here. Keep blaming the struggles of a typical black man or minority for that matter on their own "weaknesses" and keep acting like the capitalist class made up of WHITE MEN aren't keeping minorities where they think they should be - beneath them. And blantantly disrespecting them does nothing but help their cause. Dont worry about me either. I'm educated and even completed my undergrad with a 4.2 gpa so I know how hard work can change somebody's fortune but the bottom line remains that every minority is up against the odds. Silly f*ggots like yourself that only give retards like don imus and espn passes for this sort of behavior are just pus*y a.ss uncle toms.
 6 years ago '10        #127
JesseE2010 
space
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
i dont even care about racism i mean we are all going to die anyway
 6 years ago '04        #128
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
 wjcorner said:
what are you going to do about it homie? you gonna write ESPN? protest their shows? start a riot? NOTHING???

n*ggas in here talking like they on some black panther sh*t while they sitting in they pjs just getting mad and not doing sh*t...when I get mad and feel offended, I do something...you computer huey newton's just type on BX.

and listen homie...my fam is well off...a nice majority of my fam...I go to an HBCU, I see n*ggas with Lexus' as high school graduation presents...i've been to n*ggas nice a.ss houses before...I know black doctors, lawyers, psychologists, pharmacists...you can try and paint your world like YOU stuck in a box, but these people and MYSELF are going to go ahead and break those barriers by DOING something to get in the positions YOU believe are unattainable. it's just sad you blind to the fact that there's a path laid out for you to walk down on. keep struggling and putting it on the man though...at least you aren't an uncle tom

[pic - click to view]

this is real sh*t, quit hating and get money n*ggas, thats my motto
 6 years ago '10        #129
DENIAL 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 10 10
 Marvin Hagler said:
look here pimp enough wit this bullsh*t bout black privilege when it comes to racism & politically incorrect language. tired of non black folk pullin this bullsh*t erry time. meanwhile conveniently ignorin that undoubtedly there aint no more villified or oppressed people than black folk. from both a historical standpoint & present day and u know this ya dig. aint no white folk tryna drive asians out they neighborhoods or pass round petitions be clear

far as this go its hella tough becuz chink in da armor an ole a.ss term used independent of any typa racial slur toward asian folk. it mean crack or gap dats caused by a weapon, mostly sword that when swung @ an opponent armor make a *chink* sound. whut they call an onomatopoeia like buzz, roar or bark. but aye them muhfu*kas shoulda known better & wouldnt put it past them to try & sh*t on asian folk wit a sublim

yo gtfo with your pseudo-intellactualism bullsh*t, it's called wordplay u stupid fu*k

dumb n*gga tryna use big words n sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #130
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Rubix said:
Shut the fu*k up tobey. Just because I said espn shouldn't get a pass doesn't mean I said people should be violently protesting you black and white simple minded uncle tom. But how many times has the white media blantantly use derogatory terms through the media? And how many times do they just say oh whoops! And retarded fu*ks like yourself just say "Lolz I forgive u".. I'm looking at the bigger picture here. Keep blaming the struggles of a typical black man or minority for that matter on their own "weaknesses" and keep acting like the capitalist class made up of WHITE MEN aren't keeping minorities where they think they should be - beneath them. And blantantly disrespecting them does nothing but help their cause. Dont worry about me either. I'm educated and even completed my undergrad with a 4.2 gpa so I know how hard work can change somebody's fortune but the bottom line remains that every minority is up against the odds. Silly f*ggots like yourself that only give retards like don imus and espn passes for this sort of behavior are just pus*y a.ss uncle toms.
Ok...i give this a pass because I dont care and do nothing...you don't give this a pass because you care and do...nothing? We're the same homie...one n*gga is laughing, one n*gga is mad...but I'm obviously wasting time...fu*k it

Last edited by wjcorner; 02-18-2012 at 09:15 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #131
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Universal Mind said:
Huge difference, dude. Chink in the armor is a regular phrase. Just because someone uses it to describe an Asian doesn't make it racist. But, other than that, I agree that black people will blow things out of proportion quickly.
If you ain't black I would love to see you say that last part to some networth brothas and sistas in person yell™
 6 years ago '07        #132
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14594 14594
This thread got funny
 6 years ago '09        #133
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
Lol who ever wants to justify this must be regular boxden f*ggot white boy that act black
 02-18-2012, 10:23 PM         #134
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, these lin d!ck riders are really mad.
 6 years ago '05        #135
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
 1337_ONE said:
damn, these lin d!ck riders are really mad.

are you not "lin"tertained? :D :D

besides we cant "lin" em all :D :D :D :D
 02-18-2012, 11:36 PM         #136
Pink Unicorn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
look here pimp enough wit this bullsh*t bout black privilege when it comes to racism & politically incorrect language. tired of non black folk pullin this bullsh*t erry time. meanwhile conveniently ignorin that undoubtedly there aint no more villified or oppressed people than black folk. from both a historical standpoint & present day and u know this ya dig. aint no white folk tryna drive asians out they neighborhoods or pass round petitions be clear

far as this go its hella tough becuz chink in da armor an ole a.ss term used independent of any typa racial slur toward asian folk. it mean crack or gap dats caused by a weapon, mostly sword that when swung @ an opponent armor make a *chink* sound. whut they call an onomatopoeia like buzz, roar or bark. but aye them muhfu*kas shoulda known better & wouldnt put it past them to try & sh*t on asian folk wit a sublim
Petitions are signed to avoid low-income housing in new estates. Low income housing is generally inhabited by black people. Crime rate escalates in areas that develop low income housing. These crimes are committed by black people.

How can it be racism if it's factual?

Black people are also the only race historically to continue living with their oppressor after ending the oppression.
 6 years ago '04        #137
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
oppress deez nutz
 6 years ago '08        #138
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 Marvin Hagler said:

everyone knows what the term "chink in the armor" means but it was obvious play on words, cmon man
 6 years ago '05        #139
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
lol @ whites not kicking asians out of their neighborhoods, you obviously don't know why we have things like chinatown which came about post the building of our railroads, or the way whites treated asians during ww2. blacks the only oppressed people in america. okay.
 6 years ago '04        #140
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 34 34
 kingpin222 said:
lol @ whites not kicking asians out of their neighborhoods, you obviously don't know why we have things like chinatown which came about post the building of our railroads, or the way whites treated asians during ww2. blacks the only oppressed people in america. okay.

these people forget, they'd rather laugh off other people and climb the ladder on their knees instead of their feet like they're supposed to.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago