ESPN.com Jeremy Lin Headline Was “Chink In The Armor” (pic)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11708 11708
 KSoraci7 said:
using n*gga whether black or white is ignorant. And just because you're black doesnt make it ok.

People acting like MLK wouldn't be knowing 40 years after his death this term would be freely used between his own people...

What about peoples descendants who were slaves 140 years ago, theyd probably want to kick the sh*t out of todays black youth for using this term amongst each other so casually the way whites call each other "dude"

Its utterly sad really, But thats another story...
you sir, are on the wrong forum.................... n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #102
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 dtown1759 said:
you sir, are on the wrong forum.................... n*gga
You try too hard
 6 years ago '04        #103
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11708 11708
 KSoraci7 said:
You try too hard
you somebody's in*gga wearin that n*gga tie

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #104
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
 dtown1759 said:

[pic - click to view]

again i dont understand what the big fu*king deal is and why youre all still hung up on this bullsh*t. the fu*king site issued a public apology, whether it was a coincidence or not i can guarantee u the dude lost his job so shut the fu*k up you oversensitive chink in your armior egg foo young eating dog chowing clowns and go tell your sisters i'm ready for some mooshoo
I wouldn't be surprise if there were any repercussions, probably was posted on purpose to get a rise out of people. Then take it down and issue a weak a.ss apology, and that would be the end of it.

I wouldn't put it pass ESPN one bit, if that was the case. They slick over there......
 6 years ago '05        #105
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 wjcorner said:

you call me a retard, but quote my post and still can't comprehend it...I never said his username gives people a green light...it does illustrate that, unless used maliciously, it isn't a big deal to the kid though...but this is BX...why I expected people to use common sense is beyond me.

and the whole "black people can say it but white people can't" thing is retarded, quite frankly...and this is coming from a black guy
You know it isn't a big deal, how? Because he called himself that? So if you call yourself a "n*gga" and some ignorant white guy goes "what's up my n*gga?" u wouldn't feel the least bit slighted?

You ARE a retard because you aren't comprehending what I'M saying. I'm saying what espn did was classeless and they deserve every bit of repercussion for it and they deserve the backlash. How is it that these guys act so blatantly racist and get a pass just because they said "whoopsies!" is beyond me. It's the same sh*t with iman calling that one womans bball team "nappy headed hoes" and everybody gave him a pass. Ur a pus*y and that's why u can condone this type of sh*t.
 02-18-2012, 06:05 PM         #106
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
Since when is Chink in the Armor a regular phrase? I've never heard that term in my life and I've read countless books.

Slave to the ____________

Is a regular term...I wouldn't say it's the most common thing in the world, but it's been said often.

Here's another one:

Put a hard working black person on front and headline it:

working like a slave
"I've read countless books..."

so what are you supposed to be well versed and intelligent and know more because of that?

sh*t is a common phrase. Don't know how you've never heard that. must lack that "common knowledge" you can't find in books.

Chopzilla said:
Im saying. n*ggas up here giggling but if you say a black player was "Running like he was being chased by the police in the hood"

Then it'd be a 15 pages on how racist espn is.

Its all good though
When Gus Johnson said Chris Johnson had "getting away from the cops speed" the entire thread was people laughing and nobody thought it was racist. you're reaching.

Frank Hampton said:

I guess Gus johnson was trying to be derogatory

I guess everytime you describe a black woman that cooks alot as "Slaving over a hot stove", you must be racist.

get em

Bea5T said:
imagine the sh*tstorm from angry n*ggas if they used "Monkey in the wrench" for a black player

media will try to downplay this and act like its nothing, but when Lebron takes a picture with some model for a magazine cover, media will act like its the most racist thing in the world
"monkey in the wrench" doesn't even make sense and isn't even a phrase like chink in the armor....are you stupid? why do "black" people cry on here so much?

S0ap said:
who cares what the definition of racism is? a double entendre (directly or indirect, it doesn't really matter) for the word "chink" was used in regards to an asian basketball player. If you think its not that big of a deal then the next time somebody calls you a racial slur, whatever your race my be, you shouldn't get offended.
i never get offended when people say racist sh*t to me or about me. you learn to just give it back in jest. if you can't take it then its on you really. racism is funny when its in good taste. Chappelles Show was pretty much built on it but its hilarious.

KSoraci7 said:
using n*gga whether black or white is ignorant. And just because you're black doesnt make it ok.

People acting like MLK wouldn't be knowing 40 years after his death this term would be freely used between his own people...

What about peoples descendants who were slaves 140 years ago, theyd probably want to kick the sh*t out of todays black youth for using this term amongst each other so casually the way whites call each other "dude"

this is true but you didn't have to go that far back to make a point about it. its just funny how on boxden every other word is "n*gga" and then when someone says it thats "not supposed to" people get on them about using it. its basically the equivalent of saying any other word on here such as like, the, as, a, at, etc....people over use it on here but don't want other people to use it. sh*t is laughable

dtown1759 said:
you somebody's in*gga wearin that n*gga tie

[pic - click to view]

classic scene
 6 years ago '05        #107
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 bigree61 said:
98% of white people are racist

is anybody suprised as soon as he did something white peolpe didnt like he would be called a chink
everybody is racist my dude
 6 years ago '04        #108
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 34 34
yeah everybody racist but white people racist is different.. me being racist hurts your feelings, maybe we'll fu*k up your order at a restaurant.

a white person's racist prevents me from getting a job at your office, getting a good salary to feed my family, buy a big nice house the same as yours

so fu*k you
 02-18-2012, 06:56 PM         #109
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k ya'll in here dissecting race and termnologies and sh*t? its basically boils down to this....ESPN IS A BUSINESS, REGARDLESS OF AN INDIVIDUALS PERSONAL BELIEF THEY SHOULD ALWAYS TRY TO COVER THERE a.ssES, THE WEBPAGE IS INTERNATIONAL AKA IT WOULDNT TAKE MUCH FOR A CHINESE PERSON TO SEE IT AND GET OFFENDED AKA LAWSUIT
 6 years ago '04        #110
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 wjcorner said:

you call me a retard, but quote my post and still can't comprehend it...I never said his username gives people a green light...it does illustrate that, unless used maliciously, it isn't a big deal to the kid though...but this is BX...why I expected people to use common sense is beyond me.

and the whole "black people can say it but white people can't" thing is retarded, quite frankly...and this is coming from a black guy
You're as Black as toilet paper.

barrebeast said:
yeah everybody racist but white people racist is different.. me being racist hurts your feelings, maybe we'll fu*k up your order at a restaurant.

a white person's racist prevents me from getting a job at your office, getting a good salary to feed my family, buy a big nice house the same as yours

so fu*k you
thank You. Finally, someone who understands racism
 6 years ago '04        #111
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 Chopzilla said:
Im saying. n*ggas up here giggling but if you say a black player was "Running like he was being chased by the police in the hood"

Then it'd be a 15 pages on how racist espn is.

Its all good though
On Madden one of their commentary pieces is "He has get away from the cop speed". That's one of the top video games in the world and no one said sh*t. But yeah black people are never singled out and discriminating against and just always blowing things out of proportion.

But this whole debate and "confusion" the begin with is what keeps racism going. It's like black people are supposed to just accept it and be cool with it. I thought we were SUPPOSED to bi*ch and moan. Or do we just laugh it off until white people feel comfortable? I wish someone would give me the manual.

Last edited by M I; 02-18-2012 at 07:10 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #112
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 barrebeast said:

so fu*k you
nah son, you blaming white people for your problems is whats preventing you from those things.
 6 years ago '04        #113
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
You know the thing that k!lls me about all of it. I doubt one Asian person commented on this. The same how they always try to make it seem like blacks are "Up in arms" everytime the media does some blatantly suspect sh*t regarding race.

You'll see a headline on some suspect racism. Then the media will blow the whistle on itself and make a headline exposing the suspect racism. All the while making everyone believe that "black people" or "Asian people" or whoever actually were really making this the center of their day. If anything, you'll see us comment on the story with our opinion. Might as well hear our opinion since the white media is arguing both sides of the coin anyway. But for the most part, it's not like you go on black people's Facebook and this is what they talking about. They talking about Whitney Houston funeral, Love and Hiphop and sh*t like that. Hardly any of them are even noticing these supposed racist "slights" in the media. Just as I doubt a single Asian person really went THAT crazy about this until after the media started talking about the headline the begin with.

It's the white media having a conversation with themselves. Every once in a while a black person/Asian person/ non-white will give their opinion on the conversation and white people jump up in arms about why we're even having the conversation and arguing reverse racism. All the while never pointing the finger at themselves, their media, and their people being the ones fueling it from both ends the begin with. THe only people that can't ever seem to see it for what it is... white people. Who just get super defensive and try to explain why people are overreacting even though your people are the ones fueling it the begin with. *BRAIN EXPLODES* It's not like this is the Asian media reporting this. Same as you don't see black-owned media fueling it from our end. Every once in a while Al Sharpton makes a rally because some black kid got shot in front of his grandmother for havinga bag of weed and a soda can.

Considering we've been enslaved for centuries and still treated like sh*t after, I don't know why white people don't count their blessings on how timid black people really are. Look at what the muslims and asians do across seas when you fu*k with their people. Global Catastrophe WW3 sh*t.

Last edited by M I; 02-18-2012 at 07:29 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #114
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 KSoraci7 said:

eh...words are words...i'm pretty sure slaves were more concerned with a whip and r*pe than words...and I'm sure MLK would tell any n*gga that he got hurt worse by that brick than any slur he heard. as long as sh*t ain't malicious or derogatory what's the harm? it's like how gays be getting mad when someone calls a straight guy gay, or a f*ggot in a derogatory way...it's like, why you catching offense, I wasn't talking about you or your lifestyle choice, it just has multiple meanings. people act like a lot of words in the English language don't have multiple meanings truthfully.
 6 years ago '04        #115
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2472 2472

[pic - click to view]

wonders if the headline for this series was "kings got jewed"
 6 years ago '08        #116
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
fu*k, i dont think espn knew what they were doing. although i doubt it was on purpose, and they were using a metaphor, thats a fu*k up for the ages! sh*t had me in tears though :doglaugh:
 6 years ago '11        #117
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Rubix said:
You know it isn't a big deal, how? Because he called himself that? So if you call yourself a "n*gga" and some ignorant white guy goes "what's up my n*gga?" u wouldn't feel the least bit slighted?

You ARE a retard because you aren't comprehending what I'M saying. I'm saying what espn did was classeless and they deserve every bit of repercussion for it and they deserve the backlash. How is it that these guys act so blatantly racist and get a pass just because they said "whoopsies!" is beyond me. It's the same sh*t with iman calling that one womans bball team "nappy headed hoes" and everybody gave him a pass. Ur a pus*y and that's why u can condone this type of sh*t.
n*gga fu*k out of here. what you gonna do about it? keep screaming and whining on a message board? and that's what keeps you from being a pus*y n*gga it's condoned because ain't no harm coming my way from it. and I wouldn't feel slighted if a white person came up like that, I'd say "what up cracker/honkey/pasteface", whatever other sh*t. you know why? because that ignorant a.ss white dude probably is beneath me. he probably hasn't seen the money i've seen, or has the future I have. fu*k would I care if some redneck bigot used that word for? what I'ma do, hit him? catch an a.ssault charge? end up in the same fu*ked up downward spiral he's probably on? that's the bullsh*t rappers done implanted in ya n*gga's heads man. like Banner talking about gang members should be mobbing against the police. this n*gga gon' call me a pus*y because I can laugh this bullsh*t off...while you're foaming at the mouth on a message board about a problem you ain't gonna do sh*t to solve because you're too pus*y to be a black fist radical...fu*k out of here n*gga.

oh, and what they did was classless and silly...I never said it wasn't, once again showing you can't comprehend what you read...I just said it isn't a big deal like n*ggas were hyping it up to be...like mothafu*kas should be mobbing in the streets or some sh*t fu*king nerve of this n*gga
 6 years ago '11        #118
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 barrebeast said:

so fu*k you
what...the...fu*k...

yeah nah, affirmative action doesn't exist at all...the white man makes your salary small, that's why there are n*ggas living in 6 figure homes. you n*ggas k!ll me with this self-pity insecure bullsh*t.

Magnificent Phoenix said:
You're as Black as toilet paper.

thank You. Finally, someone who understands racism
now I'm not black because I ain't gonna whine and bi*ch about some petty name-calling and call it racist
 6 years ago '04        #119
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 34 34
^^
you/re dumb.. just because its not blatant and in the open doesnt mean it doesn't happen. if it happens once its 1 times too many and people like you make it seem like its ok. covering up the fact that an apology has taken place or you have 'affirmative action' doesnt mean sh*t.. just reminds the folks in office to slide it under the door instead of announcing to the world you're an oppressor.

we should be celebrating broken barriers instead one idiot decides to take the first crack to call him a chink in public and you laugh about it. fu*king uncle tom
 6 years ago '04        #120
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
He's not Chinese...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago