ESPN.com Jeremy Lin Headline Was “Chink In The Armor” (pic)

most viewed right now
 121
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
32 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 117
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
lmfaoooo
 6 years ago '11        #82
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 SomeOnesoN said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #83
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Universal Mind said:
Huge difference, dude. Chink in the armor is a regular phrase. Just because someone uses it to describe an Asian doesn't make it racist. But, other than that, I agree that black people will blow things out of proportion quickly.
So if the knicks lost and the headline was about Carmello Anthony and it said
"Just wait a cotton-pickin minute" in reguards to him scoring 10 points in a final minute that wouldnt seem racist to you???
fu*k outta here jerkoff.
This sh*t is racist and you know it.
Your the biggest idiot on boxden.
 6 years ago '11        #84
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 DaViLLe726 said:
So if the knicks lost and the headline was about Carmello Anthony and it said
"Just wait a cotton-pickin minute" in reguards to him scoring 10 points in a final minute that wouldnt seem racist to you???
fu*k outta here jerkoff.
This sh*t is racist and you know it.
Your the biggest idiot on boxden.
did people forget what racism is
 6 years ago '07        #85
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 wjcorner said:
did people forget what racism is
who cares what the definition of racism is? a double entendre (directly or indirect, it doesn't really matter) for the word "chink" was used in regards to an asian basketball player. If you think its not that big of a deal then the next time somebody calls you a racial slur, whatever your race my be, you shouldn't get offended.
 6 years ago '11        #86
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
 SomeOnesoN said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #87
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 S0ap said:
who cares what the definition of racism is? a double entendre (directly or indirect, it doesn't really matter) for the word "chink" was used in regards to an asian basketball player. If you think its not that big of a deal then the next time somebody calls you a racial slur, whatever your race my be, you shouldn't get offended.
 6 years ago '11        #88
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 S0ap said:
who cares what the definition of racism is? a double entendre (directly or indirect, it doesn't really matter) for the word "chink" was used in regards to an asian basketball player. If you think its not that big of a deal then the next time somebody calls you a racial slur, whatever your race my be, you shouldn't get offended.
i don't get offended, because 9 times out of 10, the n*gga saying the racial slur offensively has an IQ of an average BX poster... at "who cares what the definition of racism is" though...iunno, so people won't use the wrong fu*king word to explain what they're trying to say all the damn time. if you're offended whatever, be offended...but it's not racism, and honesly, unless you have frail skin, it's not a big deal. mothafu*kas act like black people don't have to see white people say n*gga on the internet every fu*king day they log on...fu*k out of here and get the sand out ya v*gina.
 6 years ago '10        #89
sofreshgfx 
space
avatar space
space
$455 | Props total: 17 17
This can't be real life then again
 6 years ago '07        #90
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 wjcorner said:
i don't get offended, because 9 times out of 10, the n*gga saying the racial slur offensively has an IQ of an average BX poster... at "who cares what the definition of racism is" though...iunno, so people won't use the wrong fu*king word to explain what they're trying to say all the damn time. if you're offended whatever, be offended...but it's not racism, and honesly, unless you have frail skin, it's not a big deal. mothafu*kas act like black people don't have to see white people say n*gga on the internet every fu*king day they log on...fu*k out of here and get the sand out ya v*gina.
That sh*t isn't cool either I lose my day because of it.. its just the internet
 6 years ago '11        #91
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
damn son check out their france soccer headline they jus put out


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #92
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 TH35 said:
That sh*t isn't cool either I lose my day because of it.. its just the internet
exactly...hell, I'll go even further and say it's just a word...a silly fu*king word usually used, offensively, by silly fu*king people...not a big deal...not racist...just like this sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #93
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
They are going to catch H3ll for that one, as the should...


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #95
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 wjcorner said:
so now putting chink in the armor to parallel an asian player fu*king up is pimping the minorities???? mind you, the same player who's asian myspace name was chinkballa88??? the fu*k you BX n*ggas BE on son i swear ya sound like ya have never succeeded in life sometimes
So him referring to himself a chinkballa gives everybody the green light to call him "chink" now too? You sound like those pathetic white people that cry "Black people say n*gga so why can't I refer to them as that!"

fu*ken retard.
 6 years ago '11        #96
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Rubix said:
So him referring to himself a chinkballa gives everybody the green light to call him "chink" now too? You sound like those pathetic white people that cry "Black people say n*gga so why can't I refer to them as that!"

fu*ken retard.


you call me a retard, but quote my post and still can't comprehend it...I never said his username gives people a green light...it does illustrate that, unless used maliciously, it isn't a big deal to the kid though...but this is BX...why I expected people to use common sense is beyond me.

and the whole "black people can say it but white people can't" thing is retarded, quite frankly...and this is coming from a black guy
 6 years ago '06        #97
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Don't know what's to argue here. If you're really too dumb to think that a professional journalists who writes for somebody on the level of ESPN.com "coincidentally" used Chink In Armor for an NBA player's headline, your father should've pulled out when he had the chance.

I'm not saying the writer is some crazy a.ss racist against asians, but to think this was "innocent coincidence" with no intent to have some type of shock factor behind it is stupid.

And this isn't a Black or Asian thing, it's something that's wrong with society as a whole. Even high school or college students aren't this dumb to write a headline with this type of sh*t, and this is ESPN.com?


Last edited by Soraci7; 02-18-2012 at 05:12 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #98
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11720 11720

[pic - click to view]

again i dont understand what the big fu*king deal is and why youre all still hung up on this bullsh*t. the fu*king site issued a public apology, whether it was a coincidence or not i can guarantee u the dude lost his job so shut the fu*k up you oversensitive chink in your armior egg foo young eating dog chowing clowns and go tell your sisters i'm ready for some mooshoo


Last edited by torious; 02-18-2012 at 05:22 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #99
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 wjcorner said:


you call me a retard, but quote my post and still can't comprehend it...I never said his username gives people a green light...it does illustrate that, unless used maliciously, it isn't a big deal to the kid though...but this is BX...why I expected people to use common sense is beyond me.

and the whole "black people can say it but white people can't" thing is retarded, quite frankly...and this is coming from a black guy
using n*gga whether black or white is ignorant. And just because you're black doesnt make it ok.

People acting like MLK wouldn't be knowing 40 years after his death this term would be freely used between his own people...

What about peoples descendants who were slaves 140 years ago, theyd probably want to kick the sh*t out of todays black youth for using this term amongst each other so casually the way whites call each other "dude"

Its utterly sad really, But thats another story...


Last edited by Soraci7; 02-18-2012 at 05:28 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #100
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
So ESPN does everything they can to destroy someone's reputation after one off-color remark, but they do something like that and there's nobody to hold them accountable.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy