ESPN.com Jeremy Lin Headline Was “Chink In The Armor” (pic)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
hahahahahahahha

fist pumping!
 02-18-2012, 02:04 PM         #62
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
look here pimp enough wit this bullsh*t bout black privilege when it comes to racism & politically incorrect language. tired of non black folk pullin this bullsh*t erry time. meanwhile conveniently ignorin that undoubtedly there aint no more villified or oppressed people than black folk. from both a historical standpoint & present day and u know this ya dig. aint no white folk tryna drive asians out they neighborhoods or pass round petitions be clear

far as this go its hella tough becuz chink in da armor an ole a.ss term used independent of any typa racial slur toward asian folk. it mean crack or gap dats caused by a weapon, mostly sword that when swung @ an opponent armor make a *chink* sound. whut they call an onomatopoeia like buzz, roar or bark. but aye them muhfu*kas shoulda known better & wouldnt put it past them to try & sh*t on asian folk wit a sublim
No, chink refers to a slit of light or a crack in something which is in direct reference to an Asian person's eyes because they are slim and don't "get as much light" as any both with normal eyes would.
 6 years ago '05        #63
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
espn already said srry lol haha when trying to over hype a story go wrongs
 02-18-2012, 02:11 PM         #64
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall laughing but if it was a black player with a racist headline you guys would be crying
 6 years ago '06        #65
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7

6 years ago '07        #66
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
are ppl actually tryna argue this ain't racist? lol
exactly
 02-18-2012, 02:18 PM         #67
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No surprise...whites are fond of racism.

However I do think those Cave-man commercial are insensitive to Caucasians and their history.
 6 years ago '05        #68
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
imagine the sh*tstorm from angry n*ggas if they used "Monkey in the wrench" for a black player

media will try to downplay this and act like its nothing, but when Lebron takes a picture with some model for a magazine cover, media will act like its the most racist thing in the world
 6 years ago '05        #69
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 SHootar said:
are ppl actually tryna argue this ain't racist? lol
Of course...You've been around Boxden long enough to know how fu*ken stupid these guys are.

These dummies are really sayin "that's a real figure of speech tho!" as if they never heard of puns before.

It would be like reading a headline about Gordon hayward that read "fire cracker!"

Or a headline for a black player that reads "monkey see monkey do!"

sh*t I remember when n*ggas on here were arguing that calling Zach Randolph a "black hole" was racist and derogatory.
 6 years ago '07        #70
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
yeah i doubt it was intentional but god damn their writers need to realize that sh*t like that can easily be taken the wrong way ..they can't possibly be that stupid or nieve
 6 years ago '04        #71
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
ESPN stay fu*king up. Reminds me of the MLK thing a few years ago on Mike & Mike in the morning.
 02-18-2012, 02:35 PM         #72
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Chillin85; 02-18-2012 at 02:39 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #73
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
that's fu*ked up but its ESPN the best sports and entertainment "journalists" ever
 6 years ago '05        #74
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 Deniro732 said:
yeah i doubt it was intentional but god damn their writers need to realize that sh*t like that can easily be taken the wrong way ..they can't possibly be that stupid or nieve
You doubt it was intentional but yet you question whether they can be this stupid and naive? You should be asking yourself that. They knew exactly what they were doing but let's give them f*ggots a pass for being racist.

Smh @ letting the white man pimp the fu*k out of every minority whenever they want and just being able to say "oops sorry :D!" y'all gotta be sh*tting me.
 6 years ago '10        #75
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,895 | Props total: 21150 21150
 Rubix said:
Of course...You've been around Boxden long enough to know how fu*ken stupid these guys are.

These dummies are really sayin "that's a real figure of speech tho!" as if they never heard of puns before.

It would be like reading a headline about Gordon hayward that read "fire cracker!"

Or a headline for a black player that reads "monkey see monkey do!"

sh*t I remember when n*ggas on here were arguing that calling Zach Randolph a "black hole" was racist and derogatory.
 Rubix said:
You doubt it was intentional but yet you question whether they can be this stupid and naive? You should be asking yourself that. They knew exactly what they were doing but let's give them f*ggots a pass for being racist.

Smh @ letting the white man pimp the fu*k out of every minority whenever they want and just being able to say "oops sorry :D!" y'all gotta be sh*tting me.
:agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '11        #76
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Rubix said:

so now putting chink in the armor to parallel an asian player fu*king up is pimping the minorities???? mind you, the same player who's asian myspace name was chinkballa88??? the fu*k you BX n*ggas BE on son i swear ya sound like ya have never succeeded in life sometimes
 6 years ago '11        #77
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,248 | Props total: 1273 1273
 dtown1759 said:

[pic - click to view]

you uptight f*gs need to cool the fu*k out; if you can laugh at it, you can live with it /thread

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #78
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 22528 22528
 Graftedgenes said:
No surprise...whites are fond of racism.

However I do think those Cave-man commercial are insensitive to Caucasians and their history.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #79
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
KNICKS better ask for an apology or they Lost
 6 years ago '04        #80
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
 SomeOnesoN said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy