Rihanna Responds To Billboard's Open Letter With A Slick Tweet

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
6611 pageviews
60 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Rihanna Responds To Billboard's Open Letter With A Slick Tweet

[pic - click to view]

Rihanna arrives at her hotel on Friday (February 17) in London, England.

The 23-year-old pop star later smiled her way out of the building wearing a camouflage jacket.

Billboard recently wrote an open letter to Rihanna, questioning her rumored partnership with Chris Brown on her “Birthday Cake” remix.

“Three years and nine days later, it is officially implied that, no matter if you two are ‘single’ or ‘in a relationship’ or ‘it’s complicated,’ a token of forgiveness has been earned by Brown. And that’s not cool, to a whole lot of people,” writer Jason Lipshutz said.

“Chiefin’ while ppl spend hrs on letters… *kanye shrug* #phu–it,” Rihanna later tweeted, adding, “Who Jah bless I say NO MAN CURSE! Ting’s gettin better when they thought it would be worse … I’m so solid as a rock, they just can’t stop me now!”

[pic - click to view]

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Rihanna Responds To Billboard's Open Letter With Twitter Rant (DETAILS) | Global Grind

60 comments for "Rihanna Responds To Billboard's Open Letter With A Slick Tweet"

6 years ago '08        #2
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17249 17249
the more important part of this is C.Brown finally bowing down to the Baphomet, C.Brown will go back to "the next MJ" status in 2012 and it all begins with this collabo.
 6 years ago '05        #3
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
I love this bi*ch
 6 years ago '05        #4
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25142 25142
Puff Puff Pass....She Know The Golden Rule.
 02-17-2012, 09:34 PM         #5
JetsFool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #6
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
might be in response to this

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #7
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,710 | Props total: 6164 6164
she quotin sizzla.. i fu*ks with it
 6 years ago '09        #8
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,699 | Props total: 13238 13238
RiRi
 6 years ago '04        #9
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,851 | Props total: 5195 5195
This bi*ch is dumb as fu*k and that goes for any woman who still fu*ks wit a n*gga after they whoop dat a.ss, she's still fine though.
 02-17-2012, 11:11 PM         #10
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

the open letter is interesting/ether whatever you wanna call it

""I used to worry about it a lot. Then I realized the message I really want to send is not perfection - it's individuality," you said in the November 2011 sit-down. "
 02-17-2012, 11:15 PM         #11
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"If you continue letting Chris Brown slither into your work or personal life, nothing tremendous will happen - bloggers will blog and a backlash will form, but you'll no doubt continue ruling the Hot 100 and the world will keep spinning. Yet if you grit your teeth, sacrifice instinct and decide to inspire… even three years removed from that horrific incident, that "fu*k yourself" moment, that public banishment of the man who physically attacked you, will still resonate with so many people looking for their own morsel of strength. As essential as your voice has become in the pop landscape, you have the opportunity to deliver a message that transcends any lyric you could ever sing, to stand for something that lasts much longer than any three-minute piece of radio fodder. We, like you, all want to let our individuality shine - to know who we are, and just be ourselves - but in this one instance, we need your message to be perfect. "

6 years ago '04        #12
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 yeugkk said:
"If you continue letting Chris Brown slither into your work or personal life, nothing tremendous will happen - bloggers will blog and a backlash will form, but you'll no doubt continue ruling the Hot 100 and the world will keep spinning. Yet if you grit your teeth, sacrifice instinct and decide to inspire… even three years removed from that horrific incident, that "fu*k yourself" moment, that public banishment of the man who physically attacked you, will still resonate with so many people looking for their own morsel of strength. As essential as your voice has become in the pop landscape, you have the opportunity to deliver a message that transcends any lyric you could ever sing, to stand for something that lasts much longer than any three-minute piece of radio fodder. We, like you, all want to let our individuality shine - to know who we are, and just be ourselves - but in this one instance, we need your message to be perfect. "

people really want rihanna to be a role model..... seriously would you want anybody to act just like her when they get older. beating or no beating

yes i am a domestic violence spokeswoman that also does s3xual things on stage half nekkid and have bdsm music videos every now and then. i also let you grab my a.ss during a meet and greet for some money... that's the kind of spokeswoman they want
 02-18-2012, 01:21 AM         #13
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rihanna is worthless c*nt
 6 years ago '07        #14
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
i hope i do a song with her
 6 years ago '04        #15
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 CheezyDoDo said:
i hope i do a song with her
i hope i do s3x with her
 6 years ago '08        #16
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
 babalou said:
i hope i do s3x with her
:iagree:
 6 years ago '04        #17
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
she did get sh*t kicked by dude...

women r simps by nature.

id beat her the fu*k up then beat her the fu*k up tho on some reverse dominatrix type sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #18
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
Rihanna has clearly demonstrated that she does not give a single fu*k about what anyone thinks.
 6 years ago '05        #19
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30316 30316
 lment said:
she did get sh*t kicked by dude...

women r simps by nature.

id beat her the fu*k up then beat her the fu*k up tho on some reverse dominatrix type sh*t
Men are simps women can flip the script when needed
 6 years ago '07        #20
BigAssTree 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 0 0
 justinjones said:
people really want rihanna to be a role model..... seriously would you want anybody to act just like her when they get older. beating or no beating

yes i am a domestic violence spokeswoman that also does s3xual things on stage half nekkid and have bdsm music videos every now and then. i also let you grab my a.ss during a meet and greet for some money... that's the kind of spokeswoman they want
Of course not, but she has the platform to reach the masses.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy