100% Free Wi-Fi Calls Over Out-Of-Service Android Phones

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2012, 09:57 PM         #41
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rapjunkie said:
you didnt initially say what you were using it on number one, and number two i dont really like android os, number three im on at&t so keep your horsesh*t evo and your garbage a.ss bionic. i was making a point that phones do more than place calls these days and you could've corrected me gracefully. instead you wanna act like youre fu*king bill gates or some sh*t. eat a sack of d!cks.
You gotta keep the Apple bias out of this. If I knew a way for mac I would have stated it as well. It's all just a new protocol in VoIP called "SIP" so just research SIP apps for iPhone or iPad and you can basically do the same thing.

I was heated because I felt you were coming at me like PTC on some money sh*t which is ridiculous its just a way to recover old phones.

its slick i want people to try this sh*t, I basically took out most of the bugs just by messing with the options in sipdroid, calls come in smooth. No reports of lag (I was donwloading stuff on the lag call)

Theres probably a way to do it without the prepaid phone (most likely paying for a premium app) and I wanna find out but having the prepaid is a safe backup in case youre not online.

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 02-18-2012 at 10:00 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #42
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 WorldsStrangest said:
You gotta keep the Apple bias out of this. If I knew a way for mac I would have stated it as well. It's all just a new protocol in VoIP called "SIP" so just research SIP apps for iPhone or iPad and you can basically do the same thing.

I was heated because I felt you were coming at me like PTC on some money sh*t which is ridiculous its just a way to recover old phones.

its slick i want people to try this sh*t, I basically took out most of the bugs calls come in smooth. Theres probably a way to do it without the prepaid phone (most likely paying for a premium app) and I wanna find out but having the prepaid is a safe backup in case youre not online.

i'm not one of these dudes on here (despite owning several apple products) who acts like any company gives a sh*t what what they think about him. i've got an iphone 4, but i always enjoy the capabilities and customization of the os rather than get caught up in the mobile wars like everyone else does.

mobile companies r*pe the fu*k outta the consumer and do sh*tty things to them (data caps on grandfathered in unlimited plans) so trust me, i'm ALL FOR fu*king them over when possible. I just thought that the method that you were showcasing worked on phones that were hot five plus years ago, my apologies and props on the discovery.
 6 years ago '06        #43
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
thanks for the info. i cant hate on free tips.
 6 years ago '10        #44
JStarr7 
space
space
$608 | Props total: 84 84
This is old news. Been doing this for a while now.
 02-19-2012, 12:43 AM         #45
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only reason i made this topic

nobody had free answers. eventually you would have to pay

said fu*k it.

less than a month. and the only reason it took so long is because to buy the printer to get another free prepaid phone because i lost it......

i had to get a good prepaid phone this time, keyboard and everything.....i was tired of fu*king with them 1998 nokias....kept losing em...i had to step my game up.

smiley face.
 6 years ago '04        #46
street_dreamin 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 0 0
i mean most ppl sign up for unlimited minutes on their plans, i cant remember when i heard someone actually say, "i gotta get off the phone im using up my minutes" thats sum 2000 sh*t.
 02-19-2012, 04:28 AM         #47
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 street_dreamin said:
i mean most ppl sign up for unlimited minutes on their plans, i cant remember when i heard someone actually say, "i gotta get off the phone im using up my minutes" thats sum 2000 sh*t.
prepaid

plus you need an android phone, probably something lying around from a previous plan.
 02-19-2012, 10:12 AM         #48
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't read it but props on trying to help n*ggaz save money b
 02-19-2012, 10:44 AM         #49
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read this man. i updated the OP to basically cut out the prepaid phone so anyone with a phone line can do this now.

This basically just gives you an extra phone line free now.
 6 years ago '09        #50
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 602 602
I don't know why people getting at the thread started, the sh*t is a good Idea. I have a phone with a plan but I get sh*tty service in my apartment so i've been looking for a way to make calls over wifi.
It's a sad state when people are making fun of someone for getting free sh*t, Mother fu*kers would rather give money away.
 6 years ago '05        #51
murdmon 4 heat pts
space
space
$800 | Props total: 2 2
international calls??
 02-19-2012, 09:26 PM         #52
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jasperfect said:
I don't know why people getting at the thread started, the sh*t is a good Idea. I have a phone with a plan but I get sh*tty service in my apartment so i've been looking for a way to make calls over wifi.
It's a sad state when people are making fun of someone for getting free sh*t, Mother fu*kers would rather give money away.
its cool, just stay winning

murdmon said:
international calls??
i dont know. dont have an international number to try out. but Im guessing "yes"....thats a guess tho. only one way to find out.
 02-20-2012, 12:10 AM         #53
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
:greetings10:

/THREAD
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

this is free tho.

jeez and thats $200 just to get started.....
 6 years ago '05        #54
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,935 | Props total: 1384 1384
proped. Haters are gonna hate.
 6 years ago '04        #55
Spida34 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 7 7
I GIVE PROPS!!!!! I HAVE THE EVERYTHING PLAN ALREADY !!! THIS for my broke a.ss friend who only has wifi and his a.ss so broke he cant bye mins , but hes always bye a computer. I like the hussle i would use this but i already have a plain and the dude has like 5 prepaid phones
 6 years ago '10        #56
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
fu*k the haters. I was using this for a good while. Lost my job, got broke, phone turned off. Didn't even have internet either, but there was an open Wifi signal in my neighborhood. Used this sh*t for like all of '09/'10. No one ever knew the difference.
 6 years ago '06        #57
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8924 8924
 Spida34 said:
I GIVE PROPS!!!!! I HAVE THE EVERYTHING PLAN ALREADY !!! THIS for my broke a.ss friend who only has wifi and his a.ss so broke he cant bye mins , but hes always bye a computer. I like the hussle i would use this but i already have a plain and the dude has like 5 prepaid phones
bye bye eh
 02-22-2012, 12:47 AM         #58
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
Update: Republic Wireless issued a clarification on its Facebook page, explaining that you can in fact go over the 550 minute "example" above.

"People of the republic, we'd just like to clarify that 550 minutes, 150 texts, and 300 MB of data over 3G is just an example, not a limit. The more you offload to Wi-Fi, the more you can use. It's truly unlimited. We do have fair use guidelines and we encourage you to use Wi-Fi whenever possible."

:agreement6:

SIGNUP TO THEIR WAITING LIST.
CAN'T WAIT TIL THEY SUPPORT iPHONES
thats actually not bad for $20 a month real talk. you can pay that much for prepaid minutes alone and not get that much
 02-22-2012, 01:33 AM         #59
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
^THAT'S THE WAY I LOOK AT IT.

SH1T I WAS OK WITH THE 550-150-300 FOR $19/MONTH.
I'LL PROBABLY USE DOUBLE THIS ON WIFI AT HOME AND WORK :dancingcool:

AT&T IS MAD.
if you got in for $100 with the smartphone its prob worth it.

tell you the truth i got the smartphone for $50 from one of family members because they upgraded...

i bet the app youll get will be better, sipdroid is okay but not the most user friendly. thank god i can use the phone dialer to make things look a little better.

i wanna try that grooveip and see if its worth the $5
 6 years ago '06        #60
darockva 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 0 0
I bet the ones hating are the dumb a.ss kids who failed to learn the value of a dollar. Give it time, the economy will eat you alive and your gonna find yourself typing in search looking for this thread title...:lachen001:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy