100% Free Wi-Fi Calls Over Out-Of-Service Android Phones

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2012, 06:38 PM         #21
TUNES707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rapjunkie said:
my man, its 2012. unless you find a way to make CURRENT cell phones operate for free, with all features, you're absolutely wasting the fu*k out of your time.

take your justin long from die hard:live free or die hard methods of communication out of here.
why not have a free home line?

youd be a idiot not to take advantage of this.... but hey you must be a millionaire
 02-18-2012, 06:45 PM         #22
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TUNES707 said:
dope man... very nice... i need email and texting, and calls anywhere for business... but sh*t i might just have a burner at home for just this save me like $40-$50 bucks a month there...

@ all the hate... saving money doesnt make you a bum

a penny saved is a penny earned...

props for the post
exactly. thats what its for. dead phones. I had a Samsung Transform, a nice little Android 2.2 with no service. Now its making calls and running cloud apps and everything.

Alot of people have android phones lying around because maybe you upgraded or something. cheap way to get that phone useful again.

its not even thats complicated to be honest. just get sipdroid and set it up and you can make calls thru any wi-fi or 3G line right away, (i think, remember that prepaid line being on is key) and then just do everything else later. i just made it long so it would be foolproof.

i dont even care about the hate. Free fu*king phone bro. nuff said.

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 02-18-2012 at 06:49 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #23
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
lol i been using Google Voice for years its my 2nd line on my phone for my side bi*ches.... GrooveIP is hands down the best app for it tho..
 6 years ago '10        #24
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
Wait....people just finding out about google voice? n*ggas been doing this a couple years back along with skype calls on their iphone. I got unlimited data with Verizon for 30, so I dont care about saving money.

The main reason I was using it was when picking up random chicks. Give them your google number and you can turn off the function when they start blowing your sh*t up. Easy ditch maneuver too. Just make a new gmail and get a new number.

If you want to really want to same money doing this you might as well buy a small tablet. Why bother with two numbers if you not using one?
 6 years ago '04        #25
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 Esdot said:
Wait....people just finding out about google voice? n*ggas been doing this a couple years back along with skype calls on their iphone. I got unlimited data with Verizon for 30, so I dont care about saving money.

The main reason I was using it was when picking up random chicks. Give them your google number and you can turn off the function when they start blowing your sh*t up. Easy ditch maneuver too. Just make a new gmail and get a new number.

If you want to really want to same money doing this you might as well buy a small tablet. Why bother with two numbers if you not using one?
word sh*t worked great when i use to have xoom.. i would call people right from the Groove IP app.
 02-18-2012, 06:58 PM         #26
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
lol i been using Google Voice for years its my 2nd line on my phone for my side bi*ches.... GrooveIP is hands down the best app for it tho..
 Esdot said:

I know about GVoice for years thats how i was getting free txts. Then i just linked my prepaid number to GVoice and then txts came straight to my phone. so if i viewsed them on my phone i would pay but if i knew someone txt i could view it on the computer and respond for free

Then I got the GVoice app on my Transform and then i was getting TXTs on that whenever I was on wi-fi

You dont really HAVE to have 2 numbers. Like you WILL have 2 numbers, but you can link your prepaid to GVoice so if anyone calls your prepaid BOTH phones will ring. Its pretty cool actually.

The 2nd number is the safety in case youre arent by Wi-Fi or your internet goes down.

I knew about GrooveIP but it costs $5 for the app, $5 isnt that much it was the hassle of using market to pay.

sipdroid works great for a free app but i wouldnt be suprised if GrooveIP was better since you're paying a premium
 02-18-2012, 07:12 PM         #27
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm propping you for dropping the info. Thats some creative stuff to get it working on old phones. I sell my old ones though lol.
 02-18-2012, 07:16 PM         #28
sonic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as some one said this is way old..they even had free international calling for one year , last year
 6 years ago '04        #29
fulgazey 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 1 1
I have to say this may be a move for a home line replacement. I have a bluetooth connect and can use housephone. hmmmmmm
 6 years ago '06        #30
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
That's why iPhone >>> free app that you can do this
 02-18-2012, 07:17 PM         #31
sonic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Esdot said:

fo real ?
 6 years ago '05        #32
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
don't need this but props for effort
 6 years ago '06        #33
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 1079 1079
its sad the lengths ptc would go to hate
 02-18-2012, 07:44 PM         #34
dadon085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

WorldsStrangest said:

[pic - click to view]

i found a way to make calls and have a phone bill of $0 and youre hating??

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicee. stay classy BX.
 6 years ago '05        #35
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
70 a month ain't sh*t, I get money
 6 years ago '04        #36
VegaTheChosen|M 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 1 1
or droid users can just do the following.

1. download the 'heywire' app

the end.

it gives you a free number which allows you to send /recieve texts (over wifi) all day.

i've been using this on my droid which hasnt had service for a few months. cant beat it.
 6 years ago '10        #37
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 VegaTheChosen said:
or droid users can just do the following.

1. download the 'heywire' app

the end.

it gives you a free number which allows you to send /recieve texts (over wifi) all day.

i've been using this on my droid which hasnt had service for a few months. cant beat it.
thats cool. is it VoIP?
 6 years ago '04        #38
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 812 812
 TUNES707 said:
dope man... very nice... i need email and texting, and calls anywhere for business... but sh*t i might just have a burner at home for just this save me like $40-$50 bucks a month there...

@ all the hate... saving money doesnt make you a bum

a penny saved is a penny earned...

props for the post

you know the world is backwards when people are mad over free stuff.
 6 years ago '05        #39
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 WorldsStrangest said:
lolllllllllllllll

you lost shut the fu*k up.

you can buy a "current" android with no contract and use this instead of paying $70 a month.

but you wouldnt know about that would you?

stupid fu*k im using this on an EVO 4G, Droid Incredible, Droid Bionic and 2 Samsungs droids now, bout to call some homies and turn they old phones back on too. that "current" enough for you?

i love the hate im just #winning

you didnt initially say what you were using it on number one, and number two i dont really like android os, number three im on at&t so keep your horsesh*t evo and your garbage a.ss bionic. i was making a point that phones do more than place calls these days and you could've corrected me gracefully. instead you wanna act like youre fu*king bill gates or some sh*t. eat a sack of d!cks.
 6 years ago '05        #40
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 TUNES707 said:
why not have a free home line?

youd be a idiot not to take advantage of this.... but hey you must be a millionaire
awesome statement. unplug your computer and send it back to fingerhut.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy