John Wall says it's a "joke" that he was drafted 12th in Rising Stars game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
$55,479 | Props total: 43526 43526
 ttime236 said:
^^^Look at the shooting%'s of the high use players on each team. Most of the wizards shoot around 41, 40% which is near the bottom in the NBA. Watch any wiz game and dudes brick everything which hurts Walls a.ssists numbers
wall would be averaging 10+ a.ssists on any other team. dude has incredible passing skills and court vision.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #102
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 ST21 said:
last i checked getting to the line and making ft's is scoring.... or are you under a different a.ssumption?

wall attacks and finishes at the rim much better. he may not be better in the half court although he is getting extremely better. but he is hands down the best player at creating his own fast break and finishing. it's still effective and it's still 2 points. the half court game is going to come. we have been seeing it lately.
ok

but he can't shoot....mid range , 3 pointer or anything really out of the paint. struggles in half court

on the other hand...kyrie has a wide variety of offensive moves. something wall really lacks

so how is he a better scorer? why is this even a debate , he averages more points , while shooting a lot higher fg % in LESS MINUTES

but somehow wall is a better scorer wtf

and he doesn't finish at the rim much better
 02-18-2012, 08:41 PM         #103
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
^^^Look at the shooting%'s of the high use players on each team. Most of the wizards shoot around 41, 40% which is near the bottom in the NBA. Watch any wiz game and dudes brick everything which hurts Walls a.ssists numbers
cleveland shoots 43% with Kyrie shooting 49%.

Washington shoots 42.7% with wall shooting 42%...
 6 years ago '11        #104
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 ST21 said:
wall flirts with triple doubles all the time. can drop 30+ without jacking shots. waaaaayyy better passer and court vision than kyrie which is arguably one of the most important aspects of being a good pg. much better defender.

only things kyrie does better is shoot better even though wall is still a much better scorer. and kyrie seems to not turn over the ball as much but he has had some high turnover games himself. everything else, wall does better. oh and kyrie is a better ft shooter but wall isn't bad so who cares.
How did you determine that Wall is a much better scorer? Kyrie avgs 22 points per 36, Wall avgs 17 per 36. Again, Wall shoots 28 percent from 3 feet and beyond. That doesn't = better scorer to me. And better defense? If you compare the rookie years, that isn't close to true.

Last edited by maxnn; 02-18-2012 at 08:45 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #105
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
His team has the 2nd worst record in the NBA and it took going in the 6th round of a game that doesnt even count for him to get "motivated"

n*gga is a loser dude hasnt improved since Kentucky, colin cowherd won
 02-18-2012, 08:46 PM         #106
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes a better scorer because he can get to the line and get his points? so your telling me that hes a better scorer depending on if the refs call a foul or not?
 6 years ago '07        #107
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
 O_nasty said:
ok

but he can't shoot....mid range , 3 pointer or anything really out of the paint. struggles in half court

on the other hand...kyrie has a wide variety of offensive moves. something wall really lacks

so how is he a better scorer? why is this even a debate , he averages more points , while shooting a lot higher fg % in LESS MINUTES

but somehow wall is a better scorer wtf

and he doesn't finish at the rim much better
i'm not buying that struggles in the half court argument. maybe at scoring but not at finding teammates. i guess by your logic we should say kyrie struggles in the half court because he only averages 5 a.ssists.

getting an a.ssist in the half court is the same as scoring in the half court as far as effectiveness. what kyrie does better at scoring in the half court wall makes better passes and sees the floor better.

wall can't shoot but defenes fear when he drives to the rim. so when he drives and collapses the d he kicks out and finds open shooters. the thing is we dont have any high percentage catch and shoot guys. that's why we say wall would be averaging 10 a.ssists on any other team. just because he can't shoot doesn't mean he can't be extremely effective in the half court. ask rondo.

Last edited by st21; 02-18-2012 at 08:50 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #108
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Dro889 said:
cleveland shoots 43% with Kyrie shooting 49%.

Washington shoots 42.7% with wall shooting 42%...
Nick who shoots the most=41% shooter
Crawford-37%
Lewis-39%
Blatche-38%

Booker and Mcgee are the only ones hitting over 50%. Wall gets 8 a.ssists with one of the lowest % shooting teams, logic would say he could average 10 if we just had even average finishers

It really shocks me how yall cant see the lack of talent around Wall, I mean almost every fan of an opposing team that plays the wizards can instantly see this by watching the game

Last edited by ttime236; 02-18-2012 at 08:49 PM..
 02-18-2012, 08:50 PM         #109
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude i just showed you that washington only shoots .03% worse than the cavs with Irving driving their percentage up..
 6 years ago '07        #110
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
 Dro889 said:
dude i just showed you that washington only shoots .03% worse than the cavs with Irving driving their percentage up..
so then why doesn't kyrie have more a.ssists? since certain cavs fans think he's such a good passer.
 6 years ago '11        #111
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Crawford-37%
Lewis-39%
Blatche-38%

Booker and Mcgee are the only ones hitting over 50%. Wall gets 8 a.ssists with one of the lowest % shooting teams, logic would say he could average 10 if we just had even average finishers

It really shocks me how yall cant see the lack of talent around Wall, I mean almost every fan of an opposing team that plays the wizards can instantly see this by watching the game
You can do that with Irving also
Jamison is shooting 42 percent
Sessions 38 percent
Casspi 42 percent
Parker 37 percent
 6 years ago '11        #112
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 ST21 said:
so then why doesn't kyrie have more a.ssists? since certain cavs fans think he's such a good passer.
Player A per 36 minutes: 43 percent shooting, 51 percent TS%, 16 points, 7.5 a.ssists 5 rebounds
Player B per 36 minutes: 49 percent shooting, 58 percent TS%, 22 points, 6 a.ssists, 4 rebounds.

Add in the fact that player B is 1.5 years younger, be honest, which player is better.
 6 years ago '08        #113
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 ttime236 said:
Crawford-37%
Lewis-39%
Blatche-38%

maybe he's not setting them up with quality looks, hitting them in rhythm, etc. there's more to running the point than just coughing up the ball and hoping for the best
 02-18-2012, 09:00 PM         #114
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
might be because he plays around 6 mins less than him?
 02-18-2012, 09:00 PM         #115
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
maybe he's not setting them up with quality looks, hitting them in rhythm, etc. there's more to running the point than just coughing up the ball and hoping for the best
they dont understand that.
 6 years ago '06        #116
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Outside of Kyrie , Tristan and a 36 year old Jamison Cavs filled with 2nd round & undrafted players. And yall wanna talk about lack of talent
 6 years ago '08        #117
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Dro889 said:
they dont understand that.

[video - click to view]

sh*t like this is as much wall's fault as blatche's. awkward a.ss timing & passing angle. he woulda been better off just pulling up for the FT line jumper
 6 years ago '07        #118
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
wall got off to a horrible and i mean dreadful start. the first 8 games or so. go compare walls last 7 games to kyries last 7 games. i can guarantee you i will take player A.

ppl that are judging wall by his season averages thus far need to reevalute based off how he has been playing lately.

give me the pg that has dropped multiple 30 point games and 15, 13, 11 and 10 a.ssists mutliple times over the pg who hasn't had more than 7 in any game.
 6 years ago '07        #119
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Dee Grande said:
Lol, watch the games. Really tho, watch 48 mins of our terrible games and youll have a hard time disagreeing with the stuff Ive posted. Wiz fans arent blind, we've been critiquing this squad all season and theres too many problems to solve immediately so the hate falls on Wall

@Dro. Its just like the redskins, people always got their opinions but sh*t is different when you know the in's and out's of the team.

And yall blaming Wall cus Blatche pulled up like a pus*y?? Now thats cray lol
 6 years ago '07        #120
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
 Dee Grande said:

sh*t like this is as much wall's fault as blatche's. awkward a.ss timing & passing angle. he woulda been better off just pulling up for the FT line jumper
are you serious? we gonna blame wall cuz blathce pus*y a.ss pulled up for a j and didn't drive and at least get a foul

wall haters are something else.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago