John Wall says it's a "joke" that he was drafted 12th in Rising Stars game

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Wall will be better than Kyrie and Rubio and Lin once he get's his head right and is surrounded by players who have a IQ above 5. The worst thing you can do to your rising star is to let his rookie mistakes go unchecked because everybody else around him are about as smart as rocks. They need a better coach over there in DC or atleast a halfway decent veteran PG to school Wall into what he is doing wrong and right. And it seems like it's always "oh he has more potential" or "he'll get there eventually" with Wall. That's because it is. Fickle fans expecting insta results k!ll me
Lurker gave props

6 years ago '07        #62
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Frank Hampton said:
Wall will be better than Kyrie and Rubio and Lin once he get's his head right and is surrounded by players who have a IQ above 5. The worst thing you can do to your rising star is to let his rookie mistakes go unchecked because everybody else around him are about as smart as rocks. They need a better coach over there in DC or atleast a halfway decent veteran PG to school Wall into what he is doing wrong and right. And it seems like it's always "oh he has more potential" or "he'll get there eventually" with Wall. That's because it is. Fickle fans expecting insta results k!ll me
He went to a bad organization basically.
 6 years ago '10        #63
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
this n*gga took it harder than it really was. (senstive?)
 02-18-2012, 10:30 AM         #64
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
let em know wall

i dont even care how he plays in this game. hes gonna use this as motivation the rest of the season.
which is sad that this motivates him.. noit the fact that he and his team sucks,.
 6 years ago '06        #65
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
More knee jerk reactions from yahoo fans. Last year when wall was playing well people were giong overboard with the praise, especially wizards fans. Now he's not having as good of a year, even though it's about 2 months in, and people are saying he's garbage and blah blah blah.
 6 years ago '07        #66
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Been playing great last couple weeks (20 and 10 last 5 games), I still doubt any GM would take Rubio/Irving/Lin over Wall if they had the chance

Season averages of 17,8,5 with no jumper and on a team with no finishers, but nah hes garbage
Lurker gave props

6 years ago '04        #67
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 bxrulez said:
Lets be real.....Wall got talent drippin out his pores....easily the most talented player in the WHOLE RISING STARS GAME..........BUT.....he hasn't been able to utilize it yet.....and fact of the matter is.....Kyrie proly been playing better and more consistent then him....but I mean overall tho career wise Wall will prolly sh*t on Kyrie once he learns the game more and more but Kyrie has proved to be the smarter and better PG right now thats a fact and I am a Wizards fan.
 02-18-2012, 11:10 AM         #68
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
he's not in the ball park

but he's playing better than wall....with less talent , in less minutes

why wall have the same exact weakness he had going into college..2 years in the league , no improvement
when the ether gets stronggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
 6 years ago '09        #69
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19366 19366
 blah blah blah said:
lol I'm a wizards/wall fan and even I'll say Irving looks better at this point. his game is way more polished and under control and the kid is a beast. wall is oc half the time
i feel the same i am a wizard fan but you must be a blind homer to say Kyrie doesn't look better at this point just cause he plays more in control, way better shooter, and scores better in the halfcourt...Wall imo still has more potential tho and i am glad he is playing with more in control and less like a maniac
 6 years ago '11        #70
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
If you think Wall is better than Kyrie............
Lurker gave props

02-18-2012, 11:40 AM         #71
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #72
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
If you think Wall is better than Kyrie............
If you're stupid enough to think that 1/2 of a lockout shortened season versus 1 1/2 years experience is something that you can judge a player on.....
 02-18-2012, 12:47 PM         #73
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love wall but

50% FG. 40% 3PT. 90% FT

wall has double the talent around him but half the wins
 6 years ago '08        #74
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
If you think Wall has talent around him just stop posting. It's hard to enjoy the discussion when people talkin out there a.ss. Carry on....
 6 years ago '11        #75
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Wall is shooting 28 percent from 3 feet and beyond. Not from the 3 point line, from three FEET.
 6 years ago '09        #76
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,086 | Props total: 22531 22531
 AnyGiven said:
If you think Wall has talent around him just stop posting. It's hard to enjoy the discussion when people talkin out there a.ss. Carry on....
kyrie got more talent around him than wall? cmon now, y'all wizard fans is getting sad now
 6 years ago '09        #77
space
space
 maxnn said:
Wall is shooting 28 percent from 3 feet and beyond. Not from the 3 point line, from three FEET.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #78
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
^^^I forgot ur a.ss said the wiz got a squad. Talking bout we got multiple guys that create for themselves

& I hate how people keep disrespecting wall's teammates. They have no leadership on that team, including wall. So they generally play stupid. Mcgee is an incredible talent. Young is a great offensive weapon, crawford is a good playmaker and scoring option off the bench. Plus they got a bunch of young guys that are only getting better and and old rashard lewis who can still do his thing from time to time. They have at least 3 people who can consistently get their own shot. cmon man
Like really???C'mon son, stop speaking on the wiz when you clearly dont know sh*t bout them

Last edited by ttime236; 02-18-2012 at 03:26 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #79
space
space
Mcgee isn't leading the league or top 2 in blocks this year? Nick Young can't shoot from anywhere and take people off the dribble? Crawford doesn't have any playmaking or shooting ability? If Kyrie was on the wizards they would be in playoff contention.
 6 years ago '11        #80
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 TriniSoldier said:
Mcgee isn't leading the league or top 2 in blocks this year? Nick Young can't shoot from anywhere and take people off the dribble? Crawford doesn't have any playmaking or shooting ability? If Kyrie was on the wizards they would be in playoff contention.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy