most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2012, 05:32 PM         #161
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
With all this hype anything less than a classic would be a letdown..the way ppl on his d!ck i think its safe to say this should be his best work easily.I don't give a fu*k what kind of numbers it does,the music better be incredible.

How does JayZ feel about this?He always thought he was the second comming of BIG lol

I don't see the comparison between Ross & Big past them both being fat & black as fu*k.
I cant speak on Rick Ross p*nis so that part of your post I will ignore.

I think its dissrespectful for people to compare the two because the c*ck-eyed Biggie was a self-hating, woman-beating coward who hung around full-Blown f*ggits and rapped about f*ggitt sh*t way too much for most peoples comfort.

Biggie was a Diddy creation, a minor hustler who peddled crack for food but wasnt intelligent enough to not get arrested and wasnt intelligent enough to have bail-money...throw him in a shiny-suit over a R&B classic-sample and watch the guppies bite!

People have a tendency to deify dead people and act as if they are these untouchable forces that cant be critiqued but I dont subscribe to bi*ch tendencies or group thought.

Id ignore the comparisons.
 03-05-2012, 05:38 PM         #162
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
rick ross doesn't even rap about the bad of drug dealing. all his does is glorifies it and talks about his cars and living like a "boss". Biggie did do this sometimes but he was not nearly as shallow as rick ross is with it. The only similarities forreal is they both fat and black and Diddy. Biggie's lyrics and subject matter were way more mature and believable than the I know Noriega sh*t Ross raps about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy