Timbaland Declares Rick Ross the ‘Reincarnated B.I.G.’

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
Just a fat fu*k trying as hard as he can to sound like a playa/gangsta...he's doing his thing,props to him, but BIGGIE really ?
 6 years ago '04        #122
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 NorCalNocturne said:
Timbaland just lost so much respect out of me....
Same here, i can almost hear the sound of Ross's d!ck in his mouth reading this interview...
 6 years ago '10        #123
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
these industry n*ggas really need to stop comparing biggie to ross

its such a lazy comparison and timbaland really shouldnt be giving his opinion on anything hip hop related

n*gga needs to stick to his euro pop sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #124
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 979 979
And Drake is the Reincarnated 2 Pac

Btw:Timbaland sucks!
 6 years ago '10        #125
Arrogant Empire 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 104 104
Timbo is the same person that said plies was the next 2pac
 6 years ago '10        #126
marx1684 
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 4975 4975
They need to let these people be their own starts.
 6 years ago '10        #127
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 ondatpurple said:
these industry n*ggas really need to stop comparing biggie to ross

its such a lazy comparison and timbaland really shouldnt be giving his opinion on anything hip hop related

n*gga needs to stick to his euro pop sh*t

Timbo can shut the fu*k up early, he been turned in his hip hop pass.

Arrogant Empire said:
Timbo is the same person that said plies was the next 2pac

I missed that weak a.ss cosignment. Let me guess pLies was "hot" at the time?

Kid Cunner said:
You're one of the few posters here I like, you always come with the facts. Idk what the rest of these internet warriors do with their lives, but god they hate everybody who is on top. This one stings them f*ggots hard I already know, they'll find a way to discredit though to feel better about themselves. Music is serious business to these guys!

The so called hip hop fans of today will d!ckride and damn near die defending whats hot and on top. Scustin

Kingpin 313 said:
Plies is the new 2pac

Ross is the new biggie

Asap rocky is the new big L

J.Cole is the new nas

Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive

Mac miller is the new Eminem

I think hiphop is moving in the right direction
Troll of the thread winner right here.
pLies the new Pac? wow

beantown said:
This is really what rap has come to. A former corrections officer turned fraudulent rapper is being stamped the reincarnated BIG. What a complete disgrace.
hip hop has been infiltrated and contaminated and it's showing
 6 years ago '11        #128
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
And william gets another co-sign the most co-signed person in the world

its all marketing
 02-18-2012, 10:56 AM         #129
peopleschamp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both fat a.sses :D
 02-18-2012, 10:57 AM         #130
Luke73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
fu*k this beat stealing, ghostproducer havin a.ss wack a.ss n*gga. he called plies the next pac too so fu*k his opinion. and I love Ross but he isn't fu*king with BIG nor is he anything similar to him.
I AGREE!! 110% NO ONE CAN B COMPARED 2 THEM!!!
 02-18-2012, 11:11 AM         #131
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
You're one of the few posters here I like, you always come with the facts. Idk what the rest of these internet warriors do with their lives, but god they hate everybody who is on top. This one stings them f*ggots hard I already know, they'll find a way to discredit though to feel better about themselves. Music is serious business to these guys!
I appreciate it, prefer facts/stats and observation and analysis over feelings and emotions.

It's only natural for some people to hate and despise the wealthy, the famous, and the talented it comes with the territory. Little guys just wanna feel big.

500 Internet-avatars will rush to discredit Timbalands entire contributions to the culture simply because they disagree with his opinion....that's the typical rap-fan: uneducated, emotional, ignorant and courageous behind keyboards.

What you must do as one of the few normal fans is watch and listen to the insiders, the rappers, producers, DJs, engineers, editors, videographers, historians, and people within the culture who have a more credible opinion verses the biased and uneducated opinion of the average rap fan.
 6 years ago '04        #132
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
To whoever said it took Biggie one album to grow from random street bragadoccio, into a more fleshed out style.. that't not even true.

Big was doing it on album #1.

A song like "Things Done Changed" could NEVER come out of Ross. Yeah, Big embellished his lifestyle too (he didn't just out and out make the whole thing up like Ross, but he definitely stretched it out), but you could tell he was really standing on Nostrand Ave, with the way he talked about the pitfalls for men, personally.. the way sh*t changed the entire hood.. everything.

Yeah, Big would get on his Scarface bullsh*t too, but he didn't just leave it there. He would talk about the glory of winning in that game, then he'd give you "Missing You", and you hear about his n*gga O, who got k!lled OT. Ross? Only n*ggas that ever die in his songs are the Feds, and his enemies.

Still... I get the comparison.. it's lazy as fu*k, but it's there. Not even just the fact that they're both big and ugly.. even in rhyming. I'm not saying Ross is on the level, or even close.. but he does display the same kind of versatility with the flow (honestly, Ross has one of the sickest flows of all-time, IMO... I think dude is completely fake, and I can't really rock with him.. but his flow is insane when he wants it to be). Somebody mentioned it earlier. Ross is like Big in that they could both kick some complete gutter sh*t (Gimme The Loot, or BMF and the 54392508435234 times he's put that out since then) and then flip it to some smooth sh*t (Big Poppa... Maybach Music - where he borrowed the Big flow/lyrics better than most rappers do, honestly, or That Way).

Still, the comparison is dangerous because it says WAY too much about Ross that just isn't true. You can't say I'm the next Babe Ruth because we have a similar swing. If my bat doesn't actually connect, it doesn't matter. I can have the same form as Ray Allen, if my shot doesn't go in like his, who gives a fu*k?

When you compare a n*gga to Big, you imply he's as lyrical, his flow is as nice, he's as consistent, he's as influential, etc.

Ross ain't it.
 6 years ago '10        #133
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,456 | Props total: 6348 6348
timbo said plies was the next pac????
 02-18-2012, 12:52 PM         #134
MahirEmes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*k with Ricky. Don't get it twisted, but there is no way you can compare him to biggie in any way musically. Oh timbo
 6 years ago '08        #135
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
c'mon now timbaland you fu*kin. . .can't even think of some sh*t to equate
 6 years ago '04        #136
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 Account001 said:

This is what happens when you get too c*cky with yo sh*t. Just like how Timbo was going to produce all of BP3. I guess Tim think he got that much clout that n*ggas will blindly cosign him..... he dont
he definitely doesnt

and im sure premo wouldnt cosign this so fu*k this clown
 6 years ago '07        #137
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 Legit1 said:
Rick Ross is a damn good rapper

Big's level.......hell no

But people act like he some garbage lyrically

Back when Trilla and Deeper than Rap came out I started to realize he was the truth

MM2 is like an musical eargasm .......

THERE'S ONLY 1 ROZAY
cant lie this song is impressive as fu*k
 6 years ago '11        #138
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
THESE YOUNG MONEY d!ck-IN-THE-b00ty GENERATION KEEP COMPARING LIL n*ggaS TO BIG... AND sh*t LIKE THIS JUST ADDS MORE FUEL TO THE HOMOs3xUAL FIRE!!!
 6 years ago '10        #139
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 23795 23795
timbo just wanting some attention
 6 years ago '08        #140
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 PTC said:
I stopped discussing hip hop a long time ago, just popped in the thread because it was a headline somewhere...

But people are still comparing record sales of artists today and years ago?

The only reason why I compare the numbers is because Ross talks real big! Even with the Jeezy beef Ross always talks about how he took Jeezy's lane. Bottom line and fact is he got 1 gold album!! So you can say what you want but if he is going to talk like he big sh.it there needs to be something backing that up my G! Thats a fact!! Whether you want to deal with numbers or not!!
I know albums dont sell like they used to, we all know that!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy