Timbaland Declares Rick Ross the ‘Reincarnated B.I.G.’

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Graftedgenes said:
No need to get emotional and upset.

How did you feel when Biggies protege LiL Cease said the same thing?

Diddy said it and I know it infuriated you deeply but you can't allow the people who actually knew Biggie personally to hurt your feelings.
sit down. nobody said I'm mad at the comparisons I can give a fu*k, Rick Ross isn't the next Biggie and sales and his impact show that. Rick Ross has NO great albums. Every one of them got a good track here and there and a bunch of fillers. Big was what 22 when he dropped Ready to Die? Rick Ross was damn near 2x his age when his first CD drops and it doesn't even deserve to be recognized with his posthumous material. Voletta Wallace her damn self can tell me Rick Ross is the next BIG and I wouldn't take it seriously, why? because his music says otherwise. and again I like Rick Ross a lot but his music is not fu*kin with bigs period.
 6 years ago '11        #22
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Martel said:
rick ross doesn't even rap about the bad of drug dealing. all his does is glorifies it and talks about his cars and living like a "boss".

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #23
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 SugaHillRomello said:

props man I remember this being on that T-Pain cartoon and I was like damn this sh*t is hard didn't know it was a real song. Again I like Rick Ross I think he is underrated lyrically. he is WAYYY better than Jeezy and a lot of other trap rappers but I can't compare him to BIG at all.
 6 years ago '06        #24
SM 38189 heat pts38189
space
space
$127,989 | Props total: 67596 67596

As if Rick Ross needs any more co-signs, he's already a proven hip-hop superstar. But, it doesn't hurt ... and he just got another major one from superproducer Timbaland.

If you watched the Miami rapper's latest music video, for the mixtape cut "MMG Untouchable", you may have noticed Timbo in it via a cameo.

Well, the two have been working together pretty closely on Ross' upcoming God Forgives, I Don't album, and the producer is thoroughly impressed.

He even went as far as to label Ross the "reincarnated B.I.G."

"Let me show ya'll how to take it to the next level. The best with the best," Timbaland said, while on set of "MMG Untouchable." "He's the newest, reincarnated B.I.G. and that's coming from the heart, a n**** who worked with B.I.G. I'm telling you like it is. I know rap stars and he's one of the biggest rap stars who ever done it. I'm happy to be a part of it."

As far as their work together on Ross' upcoming LP, Rozay says they've made "magic."

"We putting some magic together that's finna come to ya’ll real soon in a major way," he said.

At press time, there was no release date for God Forgives, I Don't. Until then, download his successful mixtape, Rich Forever, over at MixtapePass.com.

6 years ago '09        #25
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
:wtf:
 6 years ago '11        #26
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
Let the sh*t storm begin...internet warriors are already in tears.
 6 years ago '09        #27
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5

6 years ago '12        #28
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11404 11404
I think people under estimate rozays ability, but the whole indutry seems to recognize it. Ross surpasses big imo, because he is more of a complete artist, when you add his ear for beats.
 6 years ago '11        #29
space
space
oh nvm you reposted like a f*ggot as usual..i take my comment back
 6 years ago '04        #30
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
 44wade said:
I think people under estimate rozays ability, but the whole indutry seems to recognize it. Ross surpasses big imo, because he is more of a complete artist, when you add his ear for beats.
wait so you think he is better than biggie because of the beats he used?

like biggie had bad beats?

6 years ago '11        #31
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

No need to get emotional and upset.

How did you feel when Biggies protege LiL Cease said the same thing?

Diddy said it and I know it infuriated you deeply but you can't allow the people who actually knew Biggie personally to hurt your feelings.
You're one of the few posters here I like, you always come with the facts. Idk what the rest of these internet warriors do with their lives, but god they hate everybody who is on top. This one stings them f*ggots hard I already know, they'll find a way to discredit though to feel better about themselves. Music is serious business to these guys!
 6 years ago '11        #32
space
space
 Martel said:
sit down. nobody said I'm mad at the comparisons I can give a fu*k, Rick Ross isn't the next Biggie and sales and his impact show that. Rick Ross has NO great albums. Every one of them got a good track here and there and a bunch of fillers. Big was what 22 when he dropped Ready to Die? Rick Ross was damn near 2x his age when his first CD drops and it doesn't even deserve to be recognized with his posthumous material. Voletta Wallace her damn self can tell me Rick Ross is the next BIG and I wouldn't take it seriously, why? because his music says otherwise. and again I like Rick Ross a lot but his music is not fu*kin with bigs period.
Says who? You? Some guy on BX? We can pull up every major review on his albums that prove otherwise, but there really is no need cause you don't even believe what you're saying. Or maybe you do, delusion is a motherfu*ker after all.
 6 years ago '05        #33
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Kid Cunner said:
Says who? You? Some guy on BX? We can pull up every major review on his albums that prove otherwise, but there really is no need cause you don't even believe what you're saying. Or maybe you do, delusion is a motherfu*ker after all.
show me one legit review that says rick ross album has dropped a great album smh. 3 out of 5, is not a great album nor is 4 out of 5.. the only one close was deeper than rap. i wish you f*ggots would get off my d!ck and stop replying to me with ya dumb bullsh*t though. it's actually pissing me off cause y'all n*ggas are quick to talk reckless over the internet. I swear I'd slap the fire out of some of you n*ggas

02-17-2012, 05:00 PM         #34
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol nice one timbo
 6 years ago '04        #35
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,047 | Props total: 4839 4839
They got the same swag, I'll say that but that's where it stops.

When did Timbo work with B.I.G.?
 6 years ago '11        #36
space
space
 Martel said:
show me one legit review that says rick ross album has dropped a great album smh. 3 out of 5, is not a great album nor is 4 out of 5.. the only one close was deeper than rap. i wish you f*ggots would get off my d!ck and stop replying to me with ya dumb bullsh*t though. it's actually pissing me off cause y'all n*ggas are quick to talk reckless over the internet. I swear I'd slap the fire out of some of you n*ggas

Internet tough guys..whoa....

EDIT: And where did I talk reckless? You are some random one guy declaring that Ross has no great albums, as if it's music law. You are the one talking reckless. I simply stated that, your opinion isn't the end all be all, and there and enough reviews that dispute your claims. Stop trying to be so tough on the keyboard b.
 6 years ago '04        #37
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
 KREW said:
They got the same swag, I'll say that but that's where it stops.

When did Timbo work with B.I.G.?

he didn't. he didn't even produced a track on the albums after he died. danja did that beat for the duets album

so what timbaland is basically saying is that biggie died and came back worse. because ross does not have a classic album. biggie arguably has 2. it can be proved by the same facts y'all bring up by the publications about him having a great one

Last edited by justinjones; 02-17-2012 at 05:19 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #38
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 44wade said:
Start your mother's car up... Park it in your neighbors garage... close the doors... and continue to listen to Hot97!
 6 years ago '11        #39
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Martel said:
props man I remember this being on that T-Pain cartoon and I was like damn this sh*t is hard didn't know it was a real song. Again I like Rick Ross I think he is underrated lyrically. he is WAYYY better than Jeezy and a lot of other trap rappers but I can't compare him to BIG at all.
Listen brother

U are entitled to ur opinion and Im not trying to change that, but it sounds like you are not all the way familiar with Ross' contribution to hiphop MUSICALLY. ROSS CAN RAP just as well as Biggie did. I personally prefer Ross to Biggie because IMO Ross CAN craft SONGS better than Biggie could. Ross has better beat selection, and Ross IS STILL ALIVE and adding to his legacy.

Y'all need to stop acting like we're comparing Big to Lil B or some other gimmick rapper with no talent(cough cough Curtis cough) this is a valid comparison. Biggie was not on Lupes or Nas' level lyrically, he was never that nice. Y'all just overrate the hell outta Biggie.......
 6 years ago '11        #40
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 justinjones said:

he didn't. he didn't even produced a track on the albums after he died. danja did that beat for the duets album

so what timbaland is basically saying is that biggie died and came back worse. because ross does not have a classic album. biggie arguably has 2
Im pretty sure Timbo produced multiple songs for BIG that just didn't make the album... Your still right though!
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago