5 Reasons Lil Wayne Should Stop Throwing Shots at Jay-Z

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
7018 pageviews
61 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
5 Reasons Lil Wayne Should Stop Throwing Shots at Jay-Z

[pic - click to view]

Reason #1:
You and Jay-Z started a beef for one of the lamest reasons of all-time.
In the grand scheme of things, you know what's not important? Whether or not you have more money than Jay-Z. We're sure your ego wants you to be the winner. But the bottom line is that you're both filthy rich and have more money than you could ever possibly spend. So, what's the sense in sitting around and hating one another because you've both got a lot of money? There are people out here who don't have two nickels to rub together and you're beefing over who has a bigger bank account. Seems silly when you look at it like that, huh?

Reason #2:
Jay-Z isn't going to respond to you anytime soon.
Why haven't rappers realized this yet? If you diss Jay-Z, the absolute best-case scenario is that Jay will donate one bar (and maybe less—word to 50 Cent!) to you sometime in the distant future. And that bar will probably contain a subliminal diss that Jay won't cop to making anyway. So, what's the point in throwing shots at him? In the end, you'll end up looking petty, Wayne. Which is not how you want to look at this point in your career.
Reason #3
You should be above dissing other rappers to get attention.
Hey, Wayne, we don't know if you realize this, but...You're Lil-freakin'-Wayne! You don't have to diss Jay-Z to get on the rap blogs and make everyone pay attention to you. You could send out a tweet and get the same response. So stop trying to bait Jay-Z into a war of words. It's only going to start bringing the wrong kind of attention to you.
Reason #4
We'd much rather hear a quality freestyle from you than you dissing another rapper.
Know what we haven't heard in awhile? A really, really great new Lil Wayne verse. And that's partly because you haven't really tried to deliver one to us, Wayne. Forget an entire song, a mixtape, or, hell, even an album. At this point, we'd settle for one 2-minute freestyle over one of the hot beats of the moment. Is that really too much to ask?

[pic - click to view]

Reason #5:
It's pretty clear that the beef between you and Jay-Z isn't that serious.
If you and Jay were really all that upset at one another, you'd probably be making a way bigger deal out of this than you are now. Instead of throwing jabs, you'd be recording entire songs about him and trying to land a knockout punch. The fact that you're not doing that—and the fact that Jay-Z spoke to MTV last year and basically downplayed the entire situation between you two—lets us know that this isn't a beef that we should be taking too seriously. So then, why are you taking it so seriously? Stop throwing rocks at the Throne, Wayne. It's for your own good.

[pic - click to view]

No Mas! 5 Reasons Lil Wayne Should Stop Throwing Shots at Jay-Z | Vibe

61 comments for "5 Reasons Lil Wayne Should Stop Throwing Shots at Jay-Z"

6 years ago '04        #2
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
Reason#6
You already called the man your idol and said you studied him, So show some respect for your teacher and stay in a pupils place.. Then Jay-z even got on your album and called you the Heir and your dumb a.ss didn't even know what it meant so how can you possibly think you can win in a war of words.
 6 years ago '11        #3
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,642 | Props total: 1376 1376
Lil wayne and Jay Z are both pus*y so who cares
 6 years ago '11        #4
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9489 9489
 DSOM said:
Reason#6
You already called the man your idol and said you studied him, So show some respect for your teacher and stay in a pupils place.. Then Jay-z even got on your album and called you the Heir and your dumb a.ss didn't even know what it meant so how can you possibly think you can win in a war of words.
reason #7

lucky me. enough said
 02-17-2012, 12:29 PM         #5
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#reason 8 wayne did you know what, with you know who, but you know what, let's just keep that between me and you

6 years ago '10        #6
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
 Brainwave said:

[pic - click to view]

Reason #1:

Reason #2:

Reason #3

Reason #4

[pic - click to view]

Reason #5:

We reeeeeeallly need a new term for this because beef is not what's going on here. And just the word in general makes everyone misinterpret these situations. We need a word that specifies "Rap Beef" or "Rappers Beef"...some new word so people understand what's really going on. Biggie and Pac fu*ked up everything

p.s. And Weezy needs to stop because Jay could probably make a whole song out of samples of Lil Wayne virtually sucking him off on wax.
 6 years ago '11        #7
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 DXFan619 said:
Reason #9

[pic - click to view]

/thread

The Rap City video should be posted when you try to use this point fam...
 6 years ago '10        #8
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4520 4520
reason #10

you dont want to make cnn headline news <-------------------- can make that happen

Last edited by kiddrocay; 02-17-2012 at 12:49 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #9
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Retro said:

i dont believe that sh*t is shopped. especially not when there is evidence that they do kiss
 6 years ago '11        #10
space
space
 Retro said:

they have admitted and been seen kissing, a lot of people at young money been talked about it too juvenile was talking about it years ago, sh*t is fact.

I doubt that pic even shopped, where is the original pic if it is shopped?
 6 years ago '11        #11
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
they have admitted and been seen kissing, a lot of people at young money been talked about it too juvenile was talking about it years ago, sh*t is fact.
I never said they didn't kiss. In the post you quoted I even said post the rap city video because I know they kiss. That pic is fake tho, you can't use fabricated evidence to prove a point...
 6 years ago '07        #12
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,452 | Props total: 16226 16226
that dissin people for attention line is as bad as callin people a hater.. thats what rap was .. sayin what the kcuf you want
 6 years ago '11        #13
space
space
 Retro said:
I never said they didn't kiss. In the post you quoted I even said post the rap city video because I know they kiss. That pic is fake tho, you can't use fabricated evidence to prove a point...
where is the original photo if it was photoshopped, what you linked did nothing to really prove it was fake, all I see is birdman basically confirming they share those kisses
 6 years ago '11        #14
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
Reason #11

You're both in the Illuminati.
 6 years ago '11        #15
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
where is the original photo if it was photoshopped, what you linked did nothing to really prove it was fake, all I see is birdman basically confirming they share those kisses
If that archive link worked it would probably be there but sh*t is over 5 years old. If you want to dig for the pic go ahead, I don't care enough to at this point...
 6 years ago '10        #16
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #17
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 Retro said:
If that archive link worked it would probably be there but sh*t is over 5 years old. If you want to dig for the pic go ahead, I don't care enough to at this point...
In other words... Plea Copped! Your the first wayne d!ckrider to say this photo is fake... #JustSayin!
 6 years ago '06        #18
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Jay Lee said:
Lil wayne and Jay Z are both pus*y so who cares

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #19
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,201 | Props total: 20818 20818
 Retro said:

guess both of these are photoshopped as well

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

been sayin this 4ever n cant stress it enough... fu*k HOMORAP!
 6 years ago '06        #20
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
reason #11:

dressing and acting like a f*ggot takes away your right to judge anybody about anything.

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy