Jakim Noah Calls Rajon Rondo A pus*y For Delaying Game (video)

most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 keithbm1111 said:
nah man...you're off, just stop. you keep mis-reading literally everything i have said. i never once said i hate him because he is ugly i have my own reasons for hating him, his disgusting features have nothing to do with that...lets just end it at that. you are getting way too offended by all of this
im not offended what so ever

when perkins was on the celtics i hated his guts but not because that n*ggas was ugly
 6 years ago '05        #22
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
This the same Noah that makes dumb a.ss faces and screams after every decent play? The fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '10        #23
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 katalist said:
This the same Noah that makes dumb a.ss faces and screams after every decent play? The fu*k outta here
your teams throws elbows and plays dirty as fu*k and then calls the other team dirty lol ride out
 6 years ago '08        #24
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
Rondo didn't respond

he doesn't give a fu*k about that no ring having neanderthal


Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 02-17-2012 at 02:06 PM..
 02-17-2012, 02:06 PM         #25
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
"thats delay of game........fu*kin pus*y"

 6 years ago '06        #26
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5648 5648
 6 years ago '07        #27
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
noah is such a lame a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #28
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 Nu Tymez said:
That's my Center
:agreement6::agreement6:


 MAKAVELI2199 said:
Rondo didn't respond

he doesn't give a fu*k about that no ring having neanderthal
Although Rondo was a big part of that championship run, I think the "big 3" could have still won it without him. And hes definitely not about to get one with that squad they have now "kghah:. Knicks might beat them out for 7th spot and have them sitting at 8th which means Boston will be out in the first round cause theyll have to play either Bulls or Heat . Matter fact, 7th or 8th and Celts are playing Bulls/Heat anyway
 6 years ago '10        #29
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
Rose>>Rondo
Rip<<allen
deng>>>Pually
Boozer<<KG
Noah>>>> Jermaine

bulls bench>>>>>>>>>>
you only win 2 match ups

i understand your mad because your city has lost a lot lately but you didnt hear me calling people bi*ches and ugly f*ggots when chicago was losing(still mostly is besides the bulls)

you got anger issues brah
deng is better than paul pierce?










































 02-17-2012, 03:45 PM         #30
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoFresh170 said:
deng is better than paul pierce?










































That's a fair opinion

Obviously Pierce is older and has more accolades but as of right now... it's fair to say Deng is better. What's wrong with that at all?
 6 years ago '11        #31
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 02-17-2012, 04:34 PM         #32
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bulls fans gettin c*cky in here...................acting like lebron hasn't taken noah's soul in his cleveland days and now in miami joakim talk all that sh*t he wants to, he knows he cant fu*k wit a lebron team


[video - click to view]


notice the score
 6 years ago '07        #33
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 SeaJaiye said:
bulls fans gettin c*cky in here...................acting like lebron hasn't taken noah's soul in his cleveland days and now in miami joakim talk all that sh*t he wants to, he knows he cant fu*k wit a lebron team



notice the score

Did you really bring LeBron into a thread with zero relevance to LeBron?


Off yourself Stanley.


Rot10MilkSteak, you are a moron. You really arguing with Keith over something as stupid as a measly opinion on Noah's looks? You really think he was calling the Bulls garbage with that statement?

Take the same advice I gave Jaiye.
 02-17-2012, 04:43 PM         #34
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Did you really bring LeBron into a thread with zero relevance to LeBron?


Off yourself Stanley.


Rot10MilkSteak, you are a moron. You really arguing with Keith over something as stupid as a measly opinion on Noah's looks? You really think he was calling the Bulls garbage with that statement?

Take the same advice I gave Jaiye.
you must not have seen these bulls fans jumpin on the celtics so quickly..............they was gettin a lil c*cky with their team, so i had to shut them up

taking pride in saying they're better than the celtics right now..........

they also talked sh*t bout the pacers cuz a pacers fan said somethin bout noah........noah is a bi*ch. talk sh*t about the heat now
 02-17-2012, 04:45 PM         #35
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Noah is a lame anyway, he the type of dude I can't fu*k wit, chill and light a joint wit. n*gga would be a buzz k!ll...
 6 years ago '07        #36
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 SeaJaiye said:
you must not have seen these bulls fans jumpin on the celtics so quickly..............they was gettin a lil c*cky with their team, so i had to shut them up

taking pride in saying they're better than the celtics right now..........

they also talked sh*t bout the pacers cuz a pacers fan said somethin bout noah........noah is a bi*ch. talk sh*t about the heat now


Don't need to say anything...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 02-17-2012, 04:49 PM         #37
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Don't need to say anything...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


Did you really bring Dallas into a thread with zero relevance to Dallas?


Off yourself Stanley.


[pic - click to view]



i like that pic better tho
 6 years ago '06        #38
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7

[video - click to view]


nuff fu*king said

kids a fu*king f*ggot
 6 years ago '06        #39
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 SeaJaiye said:
bulls fans gettin c*cky in here...................acting like lebron hasn't taken noah's soul in his cleveland days and now in miami joakim talk all that sh*t he wants to, he knows he cant fu*k wit a lebron team



notice the score
didn't even see this posted

 MythMade said:
Don't need to say anything...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 SeaJaiye said:
Did you really bring Dallas into a thread with zero relevance to Dallas?


Off yourself Stanley.


[pic - click to view]



i like that pic better tho
 6 years ago '10        #40
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 SoFresh170 said:
deng is better than paul pierce?










































at this point in their careers yes
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy