Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
kik-rawks 1 heat pts
space
space
$299 | Props total: 110 110
Hova should have been way higher. Rarely does the anticipation for album from any artist ever reach the heights of Watch the Throne. The release of this album, digitally, without a real leak, changed the perspective of the distribution of music. Even though that left us with 3 minutes of silence because nobody double checked the lead in on each track, major distribution companies too notice. All this happened before we heard the album. Then for the album to exceed all expectations, it's ridiculous to place Jay at #6, but when you really think about it... It's MTV. Who watches that trash anyway.

Shouldn't he also get extra credit for his role in the creation of Blue Ivy?
 02-17-2012, 04:18 PM         #142
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By the way, is there a worse new poster than this guy Graftedgenes?

And the worst part is he types those long a.ss "look at me droppin knowledge" posts that nobody takes seriously.
 6 years ago '07        #143
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
 1LynguisticMind said:

these f*ggots getting butt hurt over an MTV list
 DSOM said:
your only supposed to use "an" if the following word starts with a vowel.

like an eminem stan calling somebody f*ggot is so ironic

It's actually for vowel sounds, so saying, "an MTV" is correct.
So you failed for trying to correct someone when you were wrong AND while saying "your" instead of "you're"

THAT'S ironic.
 6 years ago '11        #144
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Illstreet said:

And the worst part is he types those long a.ss "look at me droppin knowledge" posts that nobody takes seriously.
 02-17-2012, 05:05 PM         #145
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

02-17-2012, 05:05 PM         #146
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5.kanye
4. Nicki Minaj
3.Rick Ross
2.Lil wayne
1. Drake

Honestly kanye and jay-z shouldnt even be on the list tyga should be there inplace of both of them if u gonna put meek on it you gotta put tyga somewhere

Ya'll gotta get off jay d!ck 4real he aint do sh*t in 2011, this is hottest in the game for the current year he can be GOAT all he wants but dude aint buzzin enough to be on the list at all

Last edited by Skratch; 02-17-2012 at 05:09 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #147
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
....lol why would this list get people mad. It's not bout skill, its all about popularity and I'm a Jay fan, but there was a time where we didn't really hear Jay on the airwaves (not like I really listen to radio anyway), until WTT came. But with their ways of judgin, Jay shoulda been top 3 maybe 4 at least on that list.
 6 years ago '06        #148
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 DSOM said:

[pic - click to view]

But yeah fu*k this list
 6 years ago '05        #149
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
Man I'm all the way done with these clowns. They trying so hard to be controversial and shock jock it makes me sick. Jay-z number 6 F.O.H WITH THAT BS B WTT might be the best cd to come out in last 4 years. cd is fire n*ggas in pairs still get crazy play the tour is number 1 how can jay be 6??? stop d!ck riding Ye like he did everything on WTT. I am a huge Ye fan but stop it with this bs . This list just lost the small credit it had with this bs . So they telling me rick ross and wayne cd was better then WTT ??

they wanna be shock jock so bad what a horrible i mean horrible spot for jay n*ggas at least top 4 how can u have Ye in the top 3 but Jay at 6 sh*t makes no logical sense
 6 years ago '05        #150
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
this list is stupid Tyga should be on the list if we talking hottest rite now. 2 chainz should be on the list Kendrick should be on the list Asap should to maybe. THe list just doesn't make sense is it who hot now or who had the best year 2011
 6 years ago '07        #151
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
this list is fu*king garbage...hova at 6? what the fu*k man? jay should be at least number 1. dude was on fire this year. jay made that album. jays lyrics>>>> then kanyes jay even made wayne go plat his first week by forcing wayne to respond with a diss record.
 6 years ago '04        #152
BR4LIFE 3 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 0 0
MTV NEW ARTIST OF THE YEAR TYLER THE CREATOR didn't even make the list. WTF
 6 years ago '12        #153
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 1336 1336
this list is all fu*ked up.. lmao
 6 years ago '04        #154
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
Notice how Sway didn't even talk about voting to see if Meek could pass Hov, like they been doing all week...

Hov gonna pass somebody to get into the Top 5... which REALLY makes this list fu*king stupid, because they not even putting out the list correctly. They just speaking they piece, and trying to gimmick n*ggas into caring about it by being needlessly controversial.

Either way though, list is corny, just because rap is corny now anyway. Top 10 of 2011 is still wack music all-around anyway. You guys can get all pissed off over who's the king of putting out trash music. n*ggas getting all mad about Watch the Throne not propelling Jay to a top spot. n*gga please. Gimme Blueprint, Black Album, RD, AG... sh*t give me Blueprint 2 over Watch The Throne. Easy. sh*t was wack. n*ggas in here talking about Hov hasn't lost a step... this isn't even Wizards Jordan anymore. This is Bobcats Jordan, coming down to shoot around in practice every now and then.

Ross can't go platinum to save his life.. Wayne album was trash.. Nicki can't rap.. Drake album was a cross between Sade/Fresh Prince. Get all this sh*t outta here.

When you got n*ggas seriously arguing for Mac Miller to be on the list, in top 5, you KNOW everybody on the list is trash.
 02-17-2012, 06:27 PM         #155
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gay-z lost

srsly though, who the fu*k are those clowns sitting with sway and why should i care what they think?

bx lost
 6 years ago '04        #156
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 whowantit said:
It's actually for vowel sounds, so saying, "an MTV" is correct.
So you failed for trying to correct someone when you were wrong AND while saying "your" instead of "you're"

THAT'S ironic.
YOU'RE so happy "wit it" that you had to point it out and correct me twice

Last edited by DSOM; 02-17-2012 at 07:12 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #157
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 Graftedgenes said:
Pam Vs Gina was epic I always had Pam 'cause she had the fattest bubble and Gina bootie was all up on her back....Gina had them lips doe'.

Pam teeth it's not even close Gina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '11        #158
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Kanye solo album was 2010. Ross & Nicki albums were 2010. Idk why Nicki is being mentioned. Ross is basically being mentioned because of Meek Mill & Wale.
 6 years ago '07        #159
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 5_star_smitty said:

[pic - click to view]

^^^^ InB4TheybombardTheThread...
Lmao at greatest MC ever and Greatest Tandem Record....Sway need to ease up off that Cali Kush
 6 years ago '07        #160
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
he was too high on the list...I'd swtich Meek with Jay not saying Meek is better at alll he just had a better year overall
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy