most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
I thought he would be top 5 but who cares he did d!ck ride kanye last year
 6 years ago '09        #102
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 3855 3855
Ima Give Ya'll some exclusives sh*t

#5 Rick Ross
#4 Drake
#3 Nicki Minaj
#2 Kanye West
#1 Lil Wayne

or it could look like this

#5 Rick Ross
#4 Nicki Minaj
#3 Drake
#2 Lil Wayne
#1 Kayne West

source
[pic - click to view]

:D
 02-17-2012, 12:26 PM         #103
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
da fu*k?
n*gga called em hang gliders :guns:

aye but point taken mayne. seen da Boxden version of this hottest rapper list & pimpin had to come to terms wit whut we dealin wit here. active participants vs. appreciative onlookers. point out why & muhfu*kas finna start cryin but it is whut it is. if u aint never debated Pam vs. Gina then theres a 95% chance u an appreciative onlooker who actually think Joe Budden one of da hottest rappers of 2011. fish gotta swim
Pam Vs Gina was epic I always had Pam 'cause she had the fattest bubble and Gina bootie was all up on her back....Gina had them lips doe'.

I think it's hilarious when a mountain-climber tells me that their boy Joe Budden is hotter than 2-Chainz or when a snow-boarder tells me LiL B is hotter than French Montana.

It's fun to see the fury and frustration, tear-streaked red faces weeping because record-sales isn't the only criteria to gauge who's hot.

Pimpin' I think being "Blog-Hot" confuses people because on rap-blogs you will see LiL B & Kreayshawn all day long but when you go to the barbershop, the corner-store, the rib-shack, the hoop-court, the car-wash, and the after-hours you ain't going to hear Pretty bi*ch, or White bi*ch.

What's HOT in the streets counts for something: that backyard BBQ music while you busting Spades, smacking Bones and drinking cheap E&J out them canning-jars Gramma got.

Active Participants Vs Appreciative onlookers......that's Pimpin & Panderin'!
 6 years ago '04        #104
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 Dangerously said:
Drake doesn't even own a restaurant
owning restaurants doesn't make you hot in the hip hop world
 6 years ago '04        #105
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Let's see the criteria for the list is Buzz, Swag, Lyrics, Sales, Impact, Skill & Music...

Now how is Jay number 6 again?
Hov said "im the michael jordan of recording". When the last time jordan been hot? Unless hov is Jeremy lin, he should be grateful for the #6 spot. And real n*ggaz know that otis is a good song and all but shouldn't have won no grammy over "black and yellow" or "look at me now".
 6 years ago '04        #106
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Swag & Swagger is pretty much the same thing though. The way the present themselves, the trends they've set, the charisma they have. That's Swag & Jay has that, undisputable.

And no everything Jay did in 2011 wasn't from Kanye holding his hands, where are you getting that from? Last I checked they did a tour together, they did an album together, they put up a site where people followed the WTT tour backstage together, they put out singles together, their buzz was insanely high from the hype of their album & the concerts they did together.

So please tell where was his hand being held?

Oh you mean on the songs where Kanye outshined Jay? Oh wait...that didn't happen anywhere on the album except for New Day. Oh I get it you mean where Kanye put out a alb.....oh damn wait he didn't do that either.

I have no problem with Rick Ross, Weezy & Drake being ahead of Jay because this thing is pretty much a young man's game but Jay-Z at number #6 on this type of list where the criteria clearly suits him is just laughable.
Wayne, Drake, Ross, Nicki, Kanye are all ahead of Jay in MTVs criteria. What's there to dispute? The only reason jay made it is because of n*ggaz in paris (besides that song nothing note worthy, music wise happened for jay. Otis was an ok song but aint have no major impact). Without n*ggaz in paris, J-cole would've replaced hov on that list.

Last edited by aerokid240; 02-17-2012 at 12:57 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #107
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
Yall are so mad. Once again, IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS. And yes, Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Ross, and Kanye are ALL hotter than Jay Z currently, stop being delusional fu*king stans.
 6 years ago '05        #108
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
they suck
 6 years ago '11        #109
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,594 | Props total: 9493 9493
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
Jay z restaurant was shut down on Grand opening day and now he # 6 on hot MC list

Camel warriors Lost!
hov is your idols idol, favorite rappers favorite rapper...you and wayne lost

#6 :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #110
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
damn I ws hoping Nas got #6 so.... I gues nas aint gonna make the list then? Cause i know drake wayne ross and nicki got this. i feel curren$y should have a spot somewhere if they give nas #5 I'd be happy as hell. :)
 02-17-2012, 01:30 PM         #112
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
Yall are so mad. Once again, IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS. And yes, Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Ross, and Kanye are ALL hotter than Jay Z currently, stop being delusional fu*king stans.

These poor Camel-Jockey's and Jahova-Witnesses are mad and it's an enjoyable experience to watch:dancingcool:

the Jigger-man spent his 2011 hugged-up sharing his spotlight and 5 other rappers surpassed him in Heat-meter.
 6 years ago '04        #113
Robie_16 
space
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
god all these stans... ross... jay... wayne... drake... minaj.... all garbage... listen to some real rap ppl.... should b voted on by rappers then we would really see whats up
 6 years ago '04        #114
Robie_16 
space
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
try basing things on actually skill/relevance/creativity/wordplay and see who the top then are... ross kanye jay wold b nowhere near the top.... its a sad sad industry.....
 6 years ago '11        #115
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 Dangerously said:
Look at this dusty a.ss shiny suit wearing, stolen Karl Kani kicks wearing n*gga. Whenever I see your name I hear "Ladies First" going off. I bet you still have the cassingle. fu*k outta here f*ggot.
Funniest sh*t i read all day!
 6 years ago '11        #116
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
but Pink Friday and ross's albums dropped in 2010 not 2011

how the fu*k can you say they had better years when hov dropped a classic in 2011

6 years ago '09        #117
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
i just wanna know one THING!............HOW DA FUK IS ROSS SO HAWT BOTH HIS sh*tTY SINGLES FLOPPED THEN HE BLAMED IT ON SEIZURES?

02-17-2012, 01:49 PM         #118
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
Jay z restaurant was shut down on Grand opening day and now he # 6 on hot MC list

Camel warriors Lost!

6 years ago '10        #119
Illswift 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
Sway keeps pushing that controversial bs
 6 years ago '06        #120
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,283 | Props total: 460 460
i dunno who else is on the list but they did say the hottest in the game over the past year and other then that album Jay didnt really do anything else. that album was great but there were a lot of rappers that were on a lot of sh*t this year. Yelawolf made a lot of noise, Tyga Meek Mill, and Rick Ross did too. that doesn't mean they are better then Jay-Z it just means they may have had a better year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy