Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Sam Rothstein said:
BMF was the last hottest street single since Lean Back, his name is all over hip-hop, he's the most talked about, had the hottest mixtape this year so far, dropped hot sh*t back to back. Got the hottest adlibs in the game right now (Whooooooooooo). Nobody is talking about the Carter 4 anymore,
ross blows bra. And that sh*t single doesn't come close to the buzz lean back had that whole year.
 6 years ago '09        #82
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878

Bullsh*t Jay-Z should be top 3 MTV’s 2012 Hottest MC In The Game
 02-17-2012, 11:41 AM         #83
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
why would Jay be any higher than this

all he did all year was do half the raps on a platinum album

i mean lets be honest here. . .
last year all he did was features and got #2
 02-17-2012, 11:45 AM         #84
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NAS won
 6 years ago '04        #85
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,565 | Props total: 2837 2837
 Karamu said:

shout outs to MTV for not making the same mistake twice then. . .
 02-17-2012, 11:46 AM         #86
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
if ross is number 1 than diddy would of been number 1 back in 1997

because as an solo artist he has done less than he ever has this past year

Really? Ross was on the majority of the top albums in 2011 and released a compilation album and two singles compared to 2007 were he did nothing except celebrate the success of POM.

"97" was the biggest year for a producer and Diddy was easily the hottest commodity in the game that year.
 02-17-2012, 11:47 AM         #87
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ralph lauren said:
NAS won
how he was never on that list
 02-17-2012, 11:48 AM         #88
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It doesn't matter if the single didn't go gold or platinum, I bet everyone who heard the song think it went platinum, or at least think it should go platinum and that's the only thing that matters. Music can't reach everyone's ears.
 02-17-2012, 11:49 AM         #89
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk!...i really love jay music but he's not the top 5 worthy based on the criteria that they listed... Jay-Z name as a whole...fu*k the WTT sh*t..him as an artist has no type of hype behind him besides WTT...and the same sh*t for Ross..if we are going to talk about Ross touring, sales, business, social networking, accomplishments and etc its nothing compared to Wayne, Drake, Nicki, And Ye'...he cant run with them!...there is no competition!...im not being biased but facts is fu*kin facts..Kanye didnt even sell 1.5million in the U.S with his last album(gut he won grammys though)..and thats pretty much it what he have over Drake, Wayne, And Nicki,...As for Wayne he had 8 records to crack into the Billboard top 100 in 1 year...countless #1 on the rap charts, Countless #1 on the Hip Hop and R&B charts...9 platinum plus singles and features and 1 Gold Plaque, C4 sold 3.5million, he has the highest selling hip hop tour 2 years in a row, a very successful label with 3 successful artist having every single that they dropped from their album going Platinum plus..(Drake, Nicki, Tyga(Far away and rack city)...Drake went double platinum with take care and nickin went tripple platinum with pink friday..wayne has Won from MTV awards, BET awards, BMI awards and etc...he has the most record spins in the urban category !!...i can continue but i think yall get the point....BUT THEN AGAIN I WOULDNT BE SURPRISE HE IS #5 OR #4
 02-17-2012, 11:51 AM         #90
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Karamu said:
Really? What did JayZ do that was special in 2010 with his touring and shows?

...l wonder if people forgot that quickly.
 6 years ago '04        #91
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
people still riding on bmf wave to make him number 1? that sh!t was a year and half ago
 6 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Really? Ross was on the majority of the top albums in 2011 and released a compilation album and two singles compared to 2007 were he did nothing except celebrate the success of POM.

"97" was the biggest year for a producer and Diddy was easily the hottest commodity in the game that year.

what part of solo did you not get.
 02-17-2012, 12:02 PM         #93
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
people still riding on bmf wave to make him number 1? that sh!t was a year and half ago
Naw the people on that panel are insiders so they are going to mainly talk about the impact of the moves he made in the industry and give him props for bucking the industry trend to go euro/homo/emo while releasing Ambitiion, Dreamchasers, Self-Made, and Rich Forever within that timeframe. HipHop music without the cut on it.

Then they will speak on the guerilla film crews, the branding, the audio-water marking, the signings, the fly ish, and the overall movement.

The BMF wave is over, people on that Stay Schemin.
 02-17-2012, 12:05 PM         #94
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
if ross is number 1 than diddy would of been number 1 back in 1997

because as an solo artist he has done less than he ever has this past year

justinjones said:
what part of solo did you not get.
You lied and said 2011 was his least productive year as a solo artist and I corrected you because he released more solo material in 2011 than he did in 2007.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 02-17-2012 at 12:07 PM..
 02-17-2012, 12:05 PM         #95
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Boxdens demographics reflects in their opinions.

If you put 9 brothers & sisters from within the culture on a panel their list is going to look eerily similar to ours.

If you put 9 hang-gliders from outside the culture on a panel their list is going to look like the list on an Internet rap forum.

You putting Ross at #1 is easy for me to see but for someone who may be culturally-clueless will see him at #1 and say "Oh my God dude how can that frigging be"!

They don't understand what "Impact" is or how huge it is to secure a deal with WMG for your imprint while still being on UMG.

Things like the guerilla film crews and visuals are another component lost on people, but you feel me.

da fu*k?
n*gga called em hang gliders :guns:

aye but point taken mayne. seen da Boxden version of this hottest rapper list & pimpin had to come to terms wit whut we dealin wit here. active participants vs. appreciative onlookers. point out why & muhfu*kas finna start cryin but it is whut it is. if u aint never debated Pam vs. Gina then theres a 95% chance u an appreciative onlooker who actually think Joe Budden one of da hottest rappers of 2011. fish gotta swim
 6 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Naw the people on that panel are insiders so they are going to mainly talk about the impact of the moves he made in the industry and give him props for bucking the industry trend to go euro/homo/emo while releasing Ambitiion, Dreamchasers, Self-Made, and Rich Forever within that timeframe. HipHop music without the cut on it.

Then they will speak on the guerilla film crews, the branding, the audio-water marking, the signings, the fly ish, and the overall movement.

The BMF wave is over, people on that Stay Schemin.
but when it came to being an actual artist what did rick ross do. out of everybody on this list he might of done the least outside of jay-z. he basically going to be in because of his people not him. people talked about stay schemin because of what drake said.
 6 years ago '04        #97
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 Graftedgenes said:
Hov might easily be the most skilled artist on that list and his discography is most defiantly #1 but this is about who's hot in the streets, and who's buzzin' who's making moves within the culture etc.

Hov is still the Michael Jordon of this sh*t but you can't deny that Kobe & Labron are hotter right now.
HOv/MJ never lost a step, so how is kobe and lebron hotter than him?

I aint even tryin to sh!t on rozay, but what has rick ross done to have a spot higher than HOV?
 6 years ago '05        #98
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Sam Rothstein said:
Yes, Meek Mill is one step away from being hotter than Jay. Jay hasn't being doing sh*t, you don't hear his sh*t in house parties.
@ u still going to house parties like its 93

yeah Jay-Z was getting zero play..... I can't recall the last time I heard n*ggas In Paris
 6 years ago '05        #99
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
these idiots never get it right
 6 years ago '11        #100
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
I ain't even mad #6 and he still better than the top 5

sway knows whats up
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy