most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #141
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17165 17165
Knicks got better players then this guy, why ya all hyped for this dude?

they been doing pretty good without him, bringing in somebody new into a working

situation can fu*k it all up.

Last edited by The N; 02-17-2012 at 02:37 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #142
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
I honestly think they should trade melo for some defense but im sure that won't happen and everyone will disagree with me
 6 years ago '04        #143
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,686 | Props total: 13088 13088
 .:RELOADED:. said:
im in tears

worried about who? josh harrelson?

is he even a player or just melos personal butler who sits courtside
Post like this prove who watches Knicks games and who's just a hatin f*ggot that don't know sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #144
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 The N said:
Knicks got better players then this guy, why ya all hyped for this dude?

they been doing pretty good without him, bringing in somebody new into a working

situation can fu*k it all up.
This f*ggot here been hating on the Knicks since birth fu*k outta here trying to contribute to the discussion n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #145
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
love JR Smith but i still dont see Knicks getting by chicago or miami, but I'd love to see them beat miami. once they start playing D I'll consider them a threat

edit..forgot...knicks lost

Last edited by keithbm1111; 02-17-2012 at 02:45 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #146
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12351 12351
Knicks fans, if you want a bluepring for what Smith will be in your offense go back and look at Q-Rich and J-Rich in the D'antoni offense in Phoenix. Well, you know how it turned out for Q since yall broke him off only to watch him suck without D'antoni and Nash setting him up. At least now JR will have The architect there to set up his spots for shots

Plus, JR is way better than both of those dudes anyway.
 6 years ago '08        #147
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17165 17165
 INF4MOUS said:
This f*ggot here been hating on the Knicks since birth fu*k outta here trying to contribute to the discussion n*gga
Knicks ain't the best team in the NBA so slow your roll f*g boy, I am just stating the obvious that the KNICKS tried to do the whole "stars coming together sh*t" Celtics/Heat/Lakers tried to get success and it has been a flop in NYC, now this random asian kid comes out no where doing more for the knicks then those two put together, that's all a fact.

I ain't no knicks fan but I am just saying it is impressive to see what he has done, while the other two have been in TRADE TALKS for Howard for a while now, they might as well go ahead and trade for Howard a point guard like Lin + Howard would be a better situation, if you disagree then you don't know much about basketball.

J.R. is not a player that is going to bring LIN like success, they don't need a player like him
they probably needed K.Martin, Knicks need a strong wild player like that, the big man they got
are what? STAT a dude who hasn't been the same and that Chandler guy who isn't as tough as K.martin.

Last edited by The N; 02-17-2012 at 02:50 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #148
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
if given the freedom this guy will k!ll.
earl smith has been one of my favorites ever since i started watching basketball.
 6 years ago '09        #149
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12351 12351
 The N said:
Knicks ain't the best team in the NBA so slow your roll f*g boy, I am just stating the obvious that the KNICKS tried to do the whole "stars coming together sh*t" Celtics/Heat/Lakers tried to get success and it has been a flop in NYC, now this random asian kid comes out no where doing more for the knicks then those two put together, that's all a fact.

I ain't no knicks fan but I am just saying it is impressive to see what he has done, while the other two have been in TRADE TALKS for Howard for a while now, they might as well go ahead and trade for Howard a point guard like Lin + Howard would be a better situation, if you disagree then you don't know much about basketball.

J.R. is not a player that is going to bring LIN like success, they don't need a player like him
they probably needed K.Martin, Knicks need a strong wild player like that, the big man they got
are what? STAT a dude who hasn't been the same and that Chandler guy who isn't as tough as K.martin.
That Chandler guy was the primary reason for Dallas winning the title IMO.
 6 years ago '09        #150
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

This thread is just pure jokes
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #151
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
How are you gonna say that the Knicks needed K. Martin and not J.R. Smith. All anyone ever said about the Knicks was that we had ZERO guard play. The front line was never the issue, we have 2 all stars and a big defensive body on the front line.

J.R. Smith is exactly what we needed, a great scorer who can give Amare and Melo more spacing and less double coverage. Not to mention how open the floor should be for Lin with Melo and J.R./Landry on either side in D'Antoni's run and gun offense? Granted he's a crazy guy and you never know where his head's at so hopefully he takes advantage of the good situation he's in.

I still put us below Miami and Chicago, but I do think if we can gel offensively then we could at least give the Bulls some problems since they can have struggles scoring the ball at times. And please cut Bibby.
 6 years ago '04        #152
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
dantoni couldnt get the offense right with stat and melo... now were adding lin and jr smith to the equation.
 6 years ago '11        #153
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #154
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
knicks still aint winninga playoff game
 02-17-2012, 03:46 PM         #155
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JR Smith>>> Wade

deal with it
 6 years ago '04        #156
space
space
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
U wanna bet f*ggot?
 6 years ago '06        #157
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:

these NY n*ggas get a bench player and turn overnight contenders..

6 years ago '11        #158
27Lives 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 iCON-8 said:

*Looks at sig

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #159
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
You can't get the Knicks d!ck out of your mouth, and we need to stop mentioning the Bulls? Face it, if you guys were able to post objectively...not always, just every now and then...then this wouldn't be an issue. But your entire fan base, aside from maybe Hold That, choose to tear apart every move we make, then are no shows when they should be eating crow. But instead of eating that plate, its on to the next thing to rip on...and so one and so on...until you're right about something, then we never hear the end of it.

You want to continue to be a little pus*y about it and revert to the childhood "well, you started it" bit...feel free. Its an internet message board, I could careless. But I do care however to let it be known that you are a bi*chmade individual and it amuses me.

Carry on...
Typical BX. Knicks fans brought the bulls fans into this discussion. Yo dumb a.ss continues to ignore that fact, get a few other dumb a.sses to ignore it as well, get props from aforementioned dumb a.sses, and u think u made a point here.

Gotta love that BX logic.
 6 years ago '04        #160
space
space
 iCON-8 said:

And what do you consider the nets ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago