most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 joshdogg26 said:

i feel sorry for lin though, cuz even if he is for real, with JR and melo on the floor we're never gonna get to see it . amare already wasn't getting enough touches before lin. this will be interesting if true.
:hmm:
Oh definitely. Lin's time came & now it's semi-gone with the JR signing. You take a player who hasn't played with this group of players yet, isn't familiar with this system other than knowing you can take 3's & chuck them, you're just asking for trouble but praying for success.

Then you have to add in that Shump & Fields still need to play, Melo is gonna need the ball because he's a shooter & that's what we signed for, Amar'e has not only been looking lost but it seems that his dignity has been shot.

Lin will get his a.ssists, he will still run the PnR, he'll continue to make smart passes, he'll get his points but now it's a matter of how many points he'll get. Let's see what happens.....
 6 years ago '04        #42
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 736 736
Not sure I'm happy with Smith joining this team. I feel like we don't need him
 6 years ago '10        #43
space
space
 Menace718 said:
Not sure I'm happy with Smith joining this team. I feel like we don't need him
If we have no Smith, we'll be relying on Walker/Fields/Shump.

You tell me out of that trio who is consistent with their shot, then after than you tell me who can create their own shot, then after that you tell me who can lead an offense.

Smith was a PnR machine with Nene & is also a underrated defender. We need his scoring & playmaking.
 6 years ago '08        #44
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 3452 3452
 Avon_Barksdale said:
I'm not a Knicks fan...It's just funny seeing how Bulls fans seem to hate on the Knicks when the Bulls haven't won anything since 98 and just made the ECF last season, yea the Bulls won playoffs series but they still haven't been to the Finals since 98.
Bulls fans see the Knicks as irrelevant. They are not our concern at all, yet they keep talking sh*t about us. Look at the comments in this thread. Who brought up the Bulls in this thread? It wasnt a Bulls fan.
 6 years ago '04        #45
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 MIKO826 said:
He could shoot the lights out. But there goes Shumpert's minutes though... He's actually plays soild D.

Idk how that's gonna work out. Unless, Shump and Smith could both come in for Lin and Fields. Still a solid pick up.
Hmm....

cut Bibby

but what I could see happening is:

(Reserves) and on the court it looks like:
Baron/ Shrump - PG
Shrump/JR - SG
Walker/JR - SF
Novak - PF
Jerome Jordan/Stat - C

(I think the Knicks will at least have 1 star (Stat or Melo) on the floor at all times with the 2nd unit, and rest them for the first 6mins of the 4th quarter (unless its a blow out) than let them close out the game.
 6 years ago '04        #46
space
space
 PEK said:
Bulls fans see the Knicks as irrelevant. They are not our concern at all, yet they keep talking sh*t about us. Look at the comments in this thread. Who brought up the Bulls in this thread? It wasnt a Bulls fan.
The Knicks are irrelevant yet they got an Eastern Conference Title in 99 while the Bulls still haven't won sh*t since 98.....soo........

6 years ago '07        #47
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20087 20087
 Kasssssst said:
The Knicks are irrelevant yet they got an Eastern Conference Title in 99 while the Bulls still haven't won sh*t since 98.....soo........

difference between us and the knicks, at least we've won one playoff game in the last decade.
 6 years ago '10        #48
space
space
 PEK said:
 Kasssssst said:

minimafia_aj said:
difference between us and the knicks, at least we've won one playoff game in the last decade.
Hey, hey, hey

Keep this sh*t going

6 years ago '10        #49
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30600 30600
 Kasssssst said:

bulls fans getting sonned by every fan base.
 6 years ago '07        #50
space
space
Bulls come up in threads not even related to us all the time lol. sh*t is comical.
 02-17-2012, 09:17 AM         #51
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Him and Melo dont even like each other..

thinks back to the

WCF?

Melo - "I need help I cant do it by myself"

JR Smith - "Well if you passed the fu*king ball maybe you would have helped"

next game "Melo passes the ball, Nuggets win"

game after that Melo - (fu*k these n*ggas i'm going nut)

Nuggets lose..

ROFL!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #52
space
space
I wonder if them playing well will save Pringles job lol.
 6 years ago '08        #53
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kasssssst said:

Are u really trying to compare the history of the bulls and knicks? I just brought up recent history to keep sh*t current. When was the last time the Knicks won a championship?
 6 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
I wonder if them playing well will save Pringles job lol.
If they win a playoff game this year.....contract extension is coming.

6 years ago '11        #55
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
This section is hilarious yo. As a Bulls fan I'm as worried about the Knicks being a threat as I am of the Bobcats winning the championship this year...
 6 years ago '07        #56
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 799 799
Bulls fans mad they not making it to the eastern conference finals this year bc of rose's back
 6 years ago '04        #57
space
space
 PEK said:
Are u really trying to compare the history of the bulls and knicks? I just brought up recent history to keep sh*t current. When was the last time the Knicks won a championship?
We can solve this an easier way

Being back to back champs than being swept> anything both teams have done in the let decade.
 6 years ago '08        #58
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
Bulls fans mad they not making it to the eastern conference finals this year bc of rose's back
Yet we have the best record despite injuries and rose will be back any day. Step yo knowledge up clown.

Last edited by PEK; 02-17-2012 at 09:29 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #59
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Bulls come up in threads not even related to us all the time lol. sh*t is comical.
 PEK said:
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
sh*t is getting trilly trill in this bi*ch

At the end of the day this is what all this arguing is gonna come down to:

Knicks haven't won a chip since 73.
Bulls haven't won sh*t after Jordan & they haven't won sh*t before Jordan.
The Knicks have a ECF title, while the Bulls are still fishing for one.
The Bulls used to be called the babybulls & just starting getting better as of recent.
The Knicks weren't sh*t for the better part of a decade.
The Bulls have a great team now.
The Knicks have a good team now.
The Bulls won't win until they get a better shooting guard to take the load off of Rose
The Knicks won't win until they change their coach, get some PF/C depth & hope for Baron Davis to return to full health.

6 years ago '08        #60
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
We can solve this an easier way

Being back to back champs than being swept> anything both teams have done in the let decade.
Having the best record in the league at 25-7 with a young team >>>>than being 17-12 and praying yall can make a big trade to save your pathetic future.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy