J.R Smith Signs with Knicks.

most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
168 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
I will marry this woman for real.
93 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #201
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,099 | Props total: 24033 24033
 PG-13 said:
I was thinking the same sh*t





You guys lost to the C's 1st time. inb4norose.
ok and? Deng played like sh*t that game on top of not having rose. We destroyed the Hornets without Rose and the Knicks just lost to them. And we handled the Celtics the next game.
 6 years ago '06        #202
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
 minimafia_aj said:
No I won't lol. Becuase you guys wont win, and even if you do, you wont be doing sh*t in the playoffs. You think committing 9 linovers a game is gonna fly come playoff time against a good defensive team? Lin got you guys gassed up.
 6 years ago '04        #203
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,236 | Props total: 13979 13979
I like our chances as the #8 against the bulls. You n*ggas will be Seattle Supersonics '93 status
 6 years ago '06        #204
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
 minimafia_aj said:
ok and? Deng played like sh*t that game on top of not having rose. We destroyed the Hornets without Rose and the Knicks just lost to them. And we handled the Celtics the next game.
Lin played like sh*t (9 TO's), and they don't have Melo

they can say the same sh*t

They also beat 76er's (even though Lin wasn't playing ), which Bulls lost to by 20+ WITH Rose
 6 years ago '07        #205
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,099 | Props total: 24033 24033
 StuNNa said:
I like our chances as the #8 against the bulls. You n*ggas will be Seattle Supersonics '93 status
Lol I hope we play you guys, you guys will get swept again. And continue your decade long winless streak in teh playoffs

Lin with like 13 linovers=us winning by 35+
 6 years ago '04        #206
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,236 | Props total: 13979 13979
I really can't recall the last time the bulls blew us out. We beat ya'll 2/3 last year and our only meeting this year ya'll won by no more than 5 points and we ain't even have a real PG handling the ball See you on the 12th bi*ch boy :nasmad:
 6 years ago '05        #207
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 minimafia_aj said:
Lol I hope we play you guys, you guys will get swept again. And continue your decade long winless streak in teh playoffs

Lin with like 13 linovers=us winning by 35+
The Knicks give the Bulls problems. What puts a sweep in your imagination? You were 1-2 against us last year and y'all beat us once this year. I can guarantee no sweep. We could even win that series.
 6 years ago '06        #208
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
 StuNNa said:
I really can't recall the last time the bulls blew us out. We beat ya'll 2/3 last year and our only meeting this year ya'll won by no more than 5 points and we ain't even have a real PG handling the ball See you on the 12th bi*ch boy :nasmad:
ya that sh*t going to be good, Rose healthy, Melo healthy, Smith
 6 years ago '07        #209
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,099 | Props total: 24033 24033
 StuNNa said:
I really can't recall the last time the bulls blew us out. We beat ya'll 2/3 last year and our only meeting this year ya'll won by no more than 5 points and we ain't even have a real PG handling the ball See you on the 12th bi*ch boy :nasmad:
lol yeah lin the real pg avg 7 turnovers a game is jsut what a team who plays no defense needs
 6 years ago '07        #210
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,099 | Props total: 24033 24033
 Nyse03 said:
The Knicks give the Bulls problems. What puts a sweep in your imagination? You were 1-3 against us last year and y'all beat us once this year. I can guarantee no sweep. We could even win that series.
the knicks last season gave us problems, ever since the trade for melo you havent beat us. u guys aren't beating us in a 7 game series. Especially with your pg avg 7 linovers a game. Bulls aint the hornets or nets. we make teams pay on turnovers
 6 years ago '05        #211
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 StuNNa said:
I really can't recall the last time the bulls blew us out. We beat ya'll 2/3 last year and our only meeting this year ya'll won by no more than 5 points and we ain't even have a real PG handling the ball See you on the 12th bi*ch boy :nasmad:
Think we got them back to back next month. Can't wait.
 6 years ago '04        #212
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,236 | Props total: 13979 13979
 Nyse03 said:
Think we got them back to back next month. Can't wait.
naw thats in april. we got them on the 12th in chicago. can't wait.
 6 years ago '04        #213
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,236 | Props total: 13979 13979
 minimafia_aj said:
Lol I hope we play you guys, you guys will get swept again. And continue your decade long winless streak in teh playoffs

Lin with like 13 linovers=us winning by 35+
and what have the bulls accomplished since 1998?

I'd be more mad at my own team who had the best record in the league and got bounced from the playoffs in 4 straight games to Miami.


with that same corny joke
 6 years ago '07        #214
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,099 | Props total: 24033 24033
 StuNNa said:
naw thats in april. we got them on the 12th in chicago. can't wait.
maybe you guys will be .500 by then
 6 years ago '07        #215
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,099 | Props total: 24033 24033
 StuNNa said:
and what have the bulls accomplished since 1998?

I'd be more mad at my own team who had the best record in the league and got bounced from the playoffs in 4 straight games to Miami.


with that same corny joke
What have the Bulls accomplished since 1998? More than the Knicks have.
You'd be more mad that your team in their first year together with a new coach and lots of new players who had the best record got beat in the ECF against a team who just flat out had more talent? vs. not being in the playoffs for a decade? The psyche of a Knicks fan.
 6 years ago '05        #216
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 minimafia_aj said:
lol yeah lin the real pg avg 7 turnovers a game is jsut what a team who plays no defense needs
No defense? Stop it slime. You fan talkin now. We 13th in defense. I wouldn't say that's no defense.
 6 years ago '04        #217
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,236 | Props total: 13979 13979
 minimafia_aj said:
maybe you guys will be .500 by then
maybe this year the bulls won't be lebron's bi*ch in the playoffs like they've been for the last 5 years
 6 years ago '06        #218
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
 minimafia_aj said:
ok and? Deng played like sh*t that game on top of not having rose. We destroyed the Hornets without Rose and the Knicks just lost to them. And we handled the Celtics the next game.
 PG-13 said:
Lin played like sh*t (9 TO's), and they don't have Melo

they can say the same sh*t

They also beat 76er's (even though Lin wasn't playing ), which Bulls lost to by 20+ WITH Rose
What's your view on this minimafia?
 6 years ago '07        #219
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,099 | Props total: 24033 24033
 StuNNa said:
maybe this year the bulls won't be lebron's bi*ch in the playoffs like they've been for the last 5 years
Lol @ having to fall back to Lebron as a defense. Knicks LOST as usual. let me know when u guys win a playoff game, hell let me know when your team is above .500 with Melo.
 6 years ago '06        #220
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
 StuNNa said:
maybe this year the bulls won't be lebron's bi*ch in the playoffs like they've been for the last 5 years


sad but true though
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
120 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
23 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
190 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
6ix9ine is dropping his new hit song "Tati" this Sunday
44 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy